Author Topic: Ness21/Readings by Ness  (Read 42930 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Ness21/Readings by Ness
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2018, 05:15:19 AM »
Ness told me today that my POI is having an affair with another person.  My POI has always denied this.  I am not sure how to move forward with this information but now I am suspicious and I don’t want to be!

If it helps...Ness had been quite wrong for me. Her readings are usually negative (which I'm OK with as long as it is what I need to know) but not exactly accurate all the time. When I read with her months ago on my POI she told me all her cards showed confusion around him and him not really being sure of which direction to take, and when i asked for contact she said she is not even seeing it at the moment because he is so confused. she didnt really give me solid predictions besides that he is just one confused man. Well fortunately for me my POI and I grew a lot more closer after few weeks of the reading. Yes, he WAS indeed very confused at that time of the reading, so she wasnt wrong on picking up on the current energy, but I just wonder if her cards just pick up on the CURRENT energy and THOUGHTS ad FEARS.... Which is not necessarily the future.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2018, 07:03:49 AM »
Ness was pretty adamant about POI seeing another person.  Oddly though, the person she described almost sounds like me (dark hair, small, younger) but is an earth sign.  I am a water sign and she says it’s definitely a different energy.  She also said that things will not go further and if she were me, she’d leave.  So, I went down the path of let’s find another psychic to prove her wrong.  Divine Love actually said the opposite, that I have been taking up lot of real estate in his mind and that he wants to be with me.  Lady P said the same essentially.  Zadalia was somewhere in between.  This is when I ran out of money...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2018, 07:34:07 AM »
Ness was pretty adamant about POI seeing another person.  Oddly though, the person she described almost sounds like me (dark hair, small, younger) but is an earth sign.  I am a water sign and she says it’s definitely a different energy.  She also said that things will not go further and if she were me, she’d leave.  So, I went down the path of let’s find another psychic to prove her wrong.  Divine Love actually said the opposite, that I have been taking up lot of real estate in his mind and that he wants to be with me.  Lady P said the same essentially.  Zadalia was somewhere in between.  This is when I ran out of money...

Hmm, even though you may be a water sign by sun sign, you could have a lot of earth in your chart in other aspects...So i dont know if I would 100% believe what Ness says. This is why readings can become dangerous...one reader tells you something and we gotta see what OTHER readers say about it. It can be sooooo confusing. It's best to stick with select few that work for you. I love Lady P, she's one of my favs...Zadalia is also great, so I've heard...but you said she was somewhere in between ? what does that mean haha.
well, what does your intuition tell you?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2018, 07:21:50 PM »
Zadalia said that she didn’t see anything detrimental to the overall relationship.  He’s super closed off and will be super slow but she saw progress in December.  Same with LadyP but not as positive.  LadyP’s reading felt almost too good.  He doesn’t feel like he measures up, wants to be with me but has a head trip going on, etc...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2018, 10:30:52 PM »
@Penelope: I had my first reading with Ness like a week or so ago, I don't remember, but she super sucked. I think she has more of an opinion than any real abilities. She was way off, way wrong, way everything.

There is one reader that I know of that is THE BEST at picking up 3rd parties without you even asking and she's good for the here and now energies, I wouldn't pay attention to her contact predictions, or outcome prediction, but if you are seriously confused and worried about a third party, she's fantastic. If she does pick up a third party, she will tell you the nature of the interaction, whether it's serious, flirtatious, sexual, etc. She's the ONLY ONE who picked up a third party (that I wasn't even suspicious of there being one) way back in 2016 without me asking. I didn't believe her at first, but then I found out two months later that she was right and there was a third party during that time. She'd also told me it wouldn't amount to anything and was just flirtatious, she was right, it didn't amount to anything. No other psychic picked that up. I was so upset but then each time I'd feel there was a third party again, I'd call her and have her do a general reading and just ask "I'd like a general read on (insert name) and off she went. There were times when I thought there was a third party, but she didn't pick it up and I'd find out later that there wasn't and she was right. Other times she'd tell me when there was. Recently, I had called her November 7th when I felt strongly there was a third party, she indeed picked up a third party but told me the third party was "in and out and flirtatious" and wasn't consistent and that the third party would be gone soon. I called her two days ago and she picked up "lingering and fading" third party energy which meant the connection was in progress of being severed and will be completely gone soon, if it wasn't already. Her name is Aliza on California Psychics.

Aries has picked up third parties as well and explained the nature of said connection as well. I do think Aliza is best for that particular topic though for the here and now.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »
Ness told me today that my POI is having an affair with another person.  My POI has always denied this.  I am not sure how to move forward with this information but now I am suspicious and I don’t want to be!

I read with her twice earlier this year ans she was sucked so bad. Nothing she said came to pass and all the information she was trying to make up with the astrology charts etc didn't make any sense either. When i confronted her about nothing happening the way she has been saying she blocked me. So listen to your gut and believe it

Offline K88

« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2019, 10:30:02 PM »

Ness said the same to me their was an earth sign energy around him and I was a water sign. Did you ever find out if she was right?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2019, 06:39:47 PM »
I don't mean to sound negative but, for me, Ness absolutely sucked. It was a waste of a 30 minute reading. She basically kept saying that she didn't really know much of anything.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2019, 03:13:34 PM »
I read with her a week or so ago and she was soo negative. Started by telling me my bf had a block up against her and she couldn't see anything with him so it would never work with us. She gave me nothing in 30 minutes.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2019, 06:52:15 PM »
Ness was accurate for me, but afterwards she was very negative and completely incorrect for me and my friend. She was incorrect with the description and personality of my friends poi and very negative. I think she does have a gift, but she isn't good on relationship outlook and will get mad and block easily.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2019, 11:00:21 PM »
Is she good with contact?
I had a reading with her and she says she doesn't know if my POI will contact me or not.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2019, 11:12:58 PM »
Is she good with contact?
I had a reading with her and she says she doesn't know if my POI will contact me or not.

I find she errs on the side of negativity.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2019, 01:52:49 AM »
have you read with lady P? they kind of  gave me similar readings but lady p was a lot more positive

Offline lp1111

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2019, 02:02:14 AM »
Yes I have! I like LadyP. I find she seems down to earth and more realistic, but you're right, not "negative". Her contact prediction she gave me was a 4 back in March. It was weird the night before I spoke to her as I was waking up, I heard someone telling me 4.... I assumed it meant April and it was wrong, but I'm just realizing four months from that time would be the end of July, so I will update in a few weeks and let you know if it works out!

From what I've read and what she told me, she seems pretty good with emotions and her predictions seem in line with other readers. I just don't know if I would list her as a FAVORITE.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2019, 03:57:15 AM »
She was very negative for me. I also used a test question on her and she was way off..

anything