Author Topic: Taking a psychic free vacation!  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Caroline10

Taking a psychic free vacation!
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:25:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've read with my favorites recently, and they all said some similar things about the old poi but they were different enough for me to feel confused.

All said that he's unhappy with his girlfriend
Most said that she wants a deeper commitment and talking marriage. Almost all describe her as manipulative, controlling, needy.
Most said he feels stifled and overwhelmed
Almost everyone gave varying times when this relationship ends -anywhere from now through December.

The confusing things-
One said he is talking to another woman and thinking of leaving the one he is with for her (entirely possible. He has always "overlapped" relationships in the past)
Another said they're passed problems, getting more serious and she wants marriage, but he's not ready to be tied down
And finally one said that the relationship is already in the process of ending because he wants new experiences  and realizes he's not as happy as he thought

So what does all this mean?

I have no idea. But I think It means I'm reading too much right now, still unsure of what I'm hearing and what it means, and am spending too much time and energy on this. I thought clarification would help, or if the readings are similar enough than I would have some idea of what was happening. The mention of "marriage" threw me a little because it made it a real possibility. And all for a man who lied, cheated constantly on his first wife, used me. The fact that he asked to see me a month ago and then told me the day after that he had a girlfriend (one he was going to try to make it work with) was awful.

So I've decided to take a vacation for a couple weeks. From readings, from my tarot cards, and (I hope) from giving so much energy to something I can do nothing about anyway. He wants no contact for 3 months to focus on his relationship and I'm thinking I want no contact for good.

It's time to feel better! Thanks for reading and best wishes!   

Yaz88

Re: Taking a psychic free vacation!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 02:19:13 AM »
Caroline, did any of the readers ever mention to you that someone else might be coming into your life?  I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with this kind of behavior from your POI.  My last POI was very similar and readers would say the same thing about his relationship with his gf, that he was unhappy.  The difference is that in my case, all of the readers, except one, said he’d never leave her.  He wanted his cake and to eat it too.  Of course I didn’t believe them.  Almost 2.5 years later, despite a brief period when they lived apart, he’s still with her.  As for me, I met my current POI, who may have only come into my life for a reason; to show me that I can fall in love again.  Once a reason serves their purpose in your life, they go.  ☹️
Best wishes to you!!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 12:36:17 AM »
Thank you so much, I'm glad you have found happiness! There hasn't been mention of that with anyone I've read with.
I'm sorry that you went through so much with your old poi. All your readers except one predicted he was staying with his girlfriend? That's awesome about the accuracy, but i understand it doesn't make it any easier to hear until you're ready.
I'm at the point where I don't want to know anything about him anymore. I allowed myself to by toyed with in hopes it would change. I'm not sure he can change, at least not permanently. We can never be friends after that-there's no trust.
Best wishes to you!

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 12:57:09 AM »
Thank you so much, I'm glad you have found happiness! There hasn't been mention of that with anyone I've read with.
I'm sorry that you went through so much with your old poi. All your readers except one predicted he was staying with his girlfriend? That's awesome about the accuracy, but i understand it doesn't make it any easier to hear until you're ready.
I'm at the point where I don't want to know anything about him anymore. I allowed myself to by toyed with in hopes it would change. I'm not sure he can change, at least not permanently. We can never be friends after that-there's no trust.
Best wishes to you!

I didn’t necessarily find happiness with any one person, but within myself (it can be fleeting).  I’m not currently in contact with my current POI, which is why I’m trying to accept that he may have only been for a reason; not a season or a lifetime.  As far as my past POI, yes, the common message that I received from all readers except one is that he is not wired to be monogamous and he’ll always have someone on the side.  They all said he was emotionally unavailable, and would never give anything of substance to me.  It may be due to low self esteem or whatever, but there’s no changing him.  In the end, I knew I could never trust him.  Does this mean he’s a horrible person that doesn’t care at all about me?  No.   Luckily, he actually “released” me and pretty much ghosted me at a time when I really needed a friend.  We are cordial now.  I’ll always love him, but I understand he was a season in my life and not supposed to last.

Here’s to new beginnings!!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 01:24:20 AM »
To new beginnings! Thank you for pointing out that the happiness we need to find is within ourselves! It's true and it's easy to forget when we're connected with someone that might not be the best for us.
Your readers seemed to really hit the nail on the head with your past poi! Wanting something on the side, not able to stay faithful.
It sounds like you're in a good place and I'm happy for you! In my situation, I'm trying to get to a better place that won't hurt so much with the old poi. I would have been just fine I think if he hadn't asked to see me and then get cold and distant the next day when I found out he was in a relationship. He made me look like a fool and it was a lousy thing to do to her and to me. But he's doing me a huge favor by wanting space (to not be tempted?!) because it's given me the courage to look at this situation realistically. Confusing, unhealthy, back and forth. Too many years of this and I've done all I can do...so I wish him peace in his life and find the peace again in mine.

Thank you for sharing your story, and your positive energy :)

Yaz88

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 02:12:41 AM »
To new beginnings! Thank you for pointing out that the happiness we need to find is within ourselves! It's true and it's easy to forget when we're connected with someone that might not be the best for us.
Your readers seemed to really hit the nail on the head with your past poi! Wanting something on the side, not able to stay faithful.
It sounds like you're in a good place and I'm happy for you! In my situation, I'm trying to get to a better place that won't hurt so much with the old poi. I would have been just fine I think if he hadn't asked to see me and then get cold and distant the next day when I found out he was in a relationship. He made me look like a fool and it was a lousy thing to do to her and to me. But he's doing me a huge favor by wanting space (to not be tempted?!) because it's given me the courage to look at this situation realistically. Confusing, unhealthy, back and forth. Too many years of this and I've done all I can do...so I wish him peace in his life and find the peace again in mine.

You are so welcome, Caroline.  I know what you mean, that horrible pulling you in only to push you away, in and out of your life energy.  The psychology of it all, why we tend to get hooked, is powerful enough . . . then you add in karmic past life connections :-/. I keep telling the universe that the next one for me can be slow and steady, King of Pentacles energy.  No more knight of wands!!

Thank you for sharing your story, and your positive energy :)

anything