Author Topic: LifeMakeoverParty  (Read 1989 times)

Offline bstalling

LifeMakeoverParty
« on: July 18, 2013, 05:06:32 AM »
I was cruising along for someone new to try and she was available on chat. She did tune into one particular thing about my past relationship, but I felt she was guessing and going along with what I said for the other stuff. She had the habit of answering a question I didn't ask and she responded "I'm not a psychic, just an empath" when I would ask empathic-friendly questions. The weird thing is, she did give me predictions..so I'm very confused. I did a quick search on the forum and it seems a few people tried her with varying results. Anyone else have any experience with her? I had to ask for a refund with this session as it was very long.

Offline bstalling

Re: LifeMakeoverParty
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 05:09:51 AM »
Also, can anyone suggest a good reader for insight?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: LifeMakeoverParty
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 05:26:46 AM »
i read with her once and wasn't impressed. she was giving pretty vague, general answers to me. at one point she read the situation totally wrong and i corrected her (said something had already happened that hadn't) and once i corrected her she said - well thats strange because the energy is so strong it's like it's already happened. that was like 2 months ago. it still hasn't to this day. nothing she said was very specific at all.