Author Topic: Kristine  (Read 17560 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Kristine
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2018, 03:46:35 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 04:37:54 PM »
Kristine’s prediction never came true for me. When I called back and told her her prediction did not pass, she was surprised and said she is accurate on timing. She gave me another timing and again it did not come to pass.

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 12:49:27 AM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »

This is like 95% of readings lol.

Maybe of your experience but not mine.

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »
Kristine sold me a complete fairytale years ago.  She told me he was making me a mix tape LOL! I didn't even get a text message from this person.   All of her dates came to pass and NOTHING!

Same here. I think psychic source is like CP where they have a lot of stock psychics that give fairytales. Also, some of them work at both places...Carlotta on CP is also Valentina on PS.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 10:24:46 PM »
Tried Kristine, she was also inaccurate for me as well.

Offline rubz84

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 11:52:44 PM »
Read with her twice..I found her to be fake. I might be wrong and maybe didn’t connect well with her, but that was my experience.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 04:49:44 AM »
None of her predictions came true and her timing was wrong every time.

Offline lstar

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »
I will be honest. This time 2 years ago, I was convinced that Kristine was inaccurate as every other reader I have had told me the same thing except her. I did not want to believe it at the time but all I can say is- she was right.

I had a reading with her a few years ago regarding a situation and she saw contact coming in May about 3 years went by and believe it or not I got contact 3 years later in May, she was the only psychic on the site that had an accurate prediction even though it took years

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 01:59:55 PM »
Yup. Her timings came and went for me too. I like her a lot. I think she is ethical. She told me once she would never give false hope as she is afraid if she lied her gift would be taken away. I believe she wants to help. Her timing might suck and my journey began 3 years ago with psychics and uncertainty, and each time I connected with her within the 3 years she always says we end up together. Even though communication is sporadic to non existent. First reading with her when I asked for timing and his next reachout she told me that he wouldn't make me a priority for 36 months! I was shocked at the time...but here we are almost 36 months later. Anyway, her timings I do not rely on and the yes/no questions make me nuts. In fact I asked her about her timings being off and she would read for me but I couldn't ask her timing questions. Sigh.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2019, 04:56:42 PM »
I almost forgot that I did also read with her several months ago. I remember I felt so good after the reading but then I realized outcome might be too fairytale like. Also, she gave me the usual lines that may or may not be specific for my poi like “hot and cold” “pulls away when you become closer”, “works in a medical field or somewhere where he can help people” (wrong). She gave me so many timelines, two came and went and nothing happened. Still waiting to see if her prediction in a few months will come to pass. Will update of ever.

Oh by the way, she was so right about one thing though. I asked if my crazy ex will do anything to harm me in any way if I reject him coming back to my life once again, and she was confident that no he won’t do anything, and that yes he will stop bothering me. I am soooo glad she was right.

Offline jz507

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2020, 01:56:20 PM »
Just had a reading with her and checked like 5 guys, she was so damn honest and accurate I am shocked....

Offline HappE

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2020, 03:05:04 PM »
Kristine is super sweet, I had multiple readings with her 2-4 years ago about two different men.  Unfortunately, none of her predictions panned out for me. I have not read with her in about 2 years.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2020, 09:10:07 PM »
Talks fast and long but positive predictions that I would be with my love interest at the time did not happen.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2020, 05:23:35 PM »
Does anyone know where Kristine went she isn't on psychic source anymore

anything