Author Topic: Kristine  (Read 17572 times)

fiercefoxie

Kristine
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:38:32 AM »
I had a 7 minute call with her today.  I had 7 minutes left of my free promotional minutes for signing up.  I used her after a friend told me she was accurate at picking up her situation and she has a timeline coming up soon for her, so we will be able to test just how accurate she is.

I liked her because she picked up immediately without me saying anything more than his name that he moves really slow and he has a tendency to pull back when things are going good versus when they are going bad which is absolutely correct.  She told me "I wouldn't throw in the towel on him, there is positive movement."

She told me:
- I will see my guy in 3 days
- He will go with me on a trip this summer, in 5 weeks so towards the end of July
- He will become more consistent with me in 6 weeks and make a committed relationship with me in 9

I'll pop back in to update.

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Kristine
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 12:20:47 AM »
I am crossing my fingers for you.  :)
 I personally, have never had any luck with Kristine and her timelines.  She is a very nice girl and she is so optimistic, but she has never been correct for me. 
I think she does pick up on current emotions correctly.
There is something very intriguing about asking someone yes and no questions.  I have been drawn back to her in the past because I like the idea of having a direct answer.  It's just for me, unfortunately, she isn't correct.
Hopefully, she will be able to zone in on your time lines correctly.
Please let us know how this turns out for you.
Wishful

fiercefoxie

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 06:38:36 PM »
So far she was incorrect on when he will see me.  It was more like 13 days later!  Still giving her the benefit of doubt on the other things.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 03:23:30 AM »
She is wrong again!  That trip is suppose to start Monday and as it is, my ex is on NC with me for a few days.  He ignored my last text.  Tired of this shit!

Offline patzi

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 10:58:03 PM »
thats tough. i tried kristine also. i was meant to have contact 2 days ago, reconciliation in 2 weeks time and committed relationship. i really dont feel she is correct as it would be miracle if there was reconciliation with us i think as he has shown no interest and is extremely busy with college and work. lot of psychics said they see reunion but maybe they just want money. i was ringing at time when i couldnt cope with breakup and wanted reassurance. lot of money wasted.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 07:35:43 PM »
Just an update on this:

She told me:
- I will see my guy in 3 days Nope!
- He will go with me on a trip this summer, in 5 weeks so towards the end of July Nope!
- He will become more consistent with me in 6 weeks and make a committed relationship with me in 9  Nope! In fact, I saw him the last week of August and then we went NC for 4 weeks!

I have pretty much concluded there is not one gifted person on PS. All garbage!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:37:24 PM by fiercefoxie »

Offline patzi

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 09:46:19 PM »
sorry to hear that. ive had no joy either. its very upsetting when timelines pass.

Offline Calvin

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 01:20:11 PM »
I was all set to call her, then thought I better check here first. Her reviews on PS are great! I wonder if all the negative reviews here on this site and failed predictions have ever been left on the actual site where you saw the reader?? Most people don't know about this site, so why isn't there more honest feedback on the site where the reader is?

Offline chrys

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »
I did have some good luck with Kristine.  I asked her about a business matter and she nailed it on the head.  She however didn't get my relationship stuff right

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 03:10:18 AM »
Ha yeah, Kristine sucked. She was so confident yet nothing she told me came to pass.

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 01:36:46 PM »
I didn't have a good experience with her either.  She was very sweet but too chatty.  Wasted minutes.  She predicted that POI will initiate contact after 15 days.  15 days passed and nothing.  So i contacted her again. Then she said another 2 weeeks.  She was confused because she said she is very good with timing.  After 2 weeks, still no contact.  That was the last time i read with her.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 05:14:55 PM »
She is all unicorns and rainbows, and then none of it comes true.  If the reader tells people what they want to hear then their reviews are much better! Nothing she ever said came true for me.

Offline whskers

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 01:15:38 PM »
She is all unicorns and rainbows, and then none of it comes true.  If the reader tells people what they want to hear then their reviews are much better! Nothing she ever said came true for me.

Do you have anyone you would recommend on psychic source?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 02:18:30 AM »
I just read through 2 years of readings and notes.  The only one on Psychic Source who really was dead on was Misty, as of today.  I'm still waiting on predictions and contact. It seems like some of them get something right sometimes.

Offline DiamondGirl808

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2018, 05:24:58 AM »
I will be honest. This time 2 years ago, I was convinced that Kristine was inaccurate as every other reader I have had told me the same thing except her. I did not want to believe it at the time but all I can say is- she was right.

anything