Author Topic: Hey I'm New  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Beachgirl333

Re: Hey I'm New
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 07:57:58 PM »
Healer
I agree with you and her advertising didnt bother  me at all.  I dont take things so person especially that this is just a website and she really doesnt know our true identity.  And it is true CP charges way too much.  When I read with her she actually went over the minutes and did not cut me off so I got the impression that she  is just trying to make a living and trying to help people.

Everyone
Sometimes it is a persons mission to help people.  They may not always advertise that to your liking but you shouldnt judge a person until you get to know them.  Now that I know her business tactics I will call her before I call CP because if you pay for 10 minutes and you have more questions they will cut you off and then you have to pay again.  She will stay on the phone and answer ur questions.  And she did pick up on things really good. Some things I didnt like but at least she was honest and told me how to handle it tactfully. 

sammiepoo

Re: Hey I'm New
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 03:29:17 AM »
Hi everyone I joined over a month ago. I am going to be a senior in college next year and I am real excited about that. It is great to be on this site, and it is nice to see everyone here and I am going to enjoy everybodys friendship :)