Author Topic: Hey I'm New  (Read 8394 times)

Offline AnnaMarie

Hey I'm New
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:25:19 PM »
New to the forum, mostly read with California psychics but I have a few favs on keen.com too.  Wanted to say thanks for creating this forum, it's giving me a huge amount of insight especially with avoiding the really bad ones.  Just wanted to say hi! and hello.  Look forward to becoming friends with a lot of new people.  I read tarot for friends and family.  Perhaps anyone would like me to lay out a few cards for them? I just need some pratice, not looking for any compensation.  :)  Just a way to get to know everybody better.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Hey I'm New
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:35:07 PM »
Hi AnnaMarie! Welcome. Who did you read on CP who were your good and bad experiences?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »
Welcome AnnaMarie!  8)

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
hey anna :) we're all great friends here and we've been blessed to have each other....so cant wait for you to become a part of the family  :D

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
Hi AnnaMaria!  Welcome!  We appreciate any and all insight that you have... :)

Offline AnnaMarie

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »
Thanks everybody for taking an interest!! I've read with Samadi, Ariel, Joseph (no longer cp), Tansy, Miss Krystal, Lorna (no longer cp), Darcy, Philip and many others.  I'm going to write some reviews in details, read with the ones listed above but some I didn't really care for Samadi being one, I agree she does tend to give mixed signals while reading but what pissed me off is how she does those chants and prayers while she reads.  I think it's a stalling tactic to get more minutes but I don't know.  Joseph was just horrible said my husband was manic depressive, said he was thinking about killing himself.  I don't think so, if he was he would have told me about it, for one, for two he's just the most laid back funny guy always making me laugh and vice versa.  Lorna isn't with them but she picked up on the name of my husband's father's business unknowingly which was really cool, everything she said to me happened in the time frame she gave me except for like two things.  Wasn't specific about time but said the end of winter etc. and everything did happen around the aprox. time frame.  I haven't read with Corrine yet, but she looks like my childhood best friend which makes me kinda want to.  She looks really young, which is why I haven't read with her.  I'm just thinking she looks inexperienced but I haven't read with her.  Ariel, I totally love she's so gentle and compasssionate, described the realtionship with my mother to a t really cool.  I'll write more later have to pack for a trip for the next 5 days, going to Atlantic city!

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 03:37:59 AM »
I agree with you healer. Maybe you guys were a bit harsh. I feel bad for the lady now.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 02:47:58 PM »
thehealer, you make a good point.

However, I do think that one advertising post would have sufficed.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »
Woops! I do feel a bit bad about that lady, maybe someone can contact her through myspace and issue an apology for being so harsh, and let her know that so far 2 members were happy, and we do want her back.  :-[

If there is any issues with anyone in future, we will let Healer handle it since he is the Administrator. Im sure her intentions were honest and she is a real psychic, maybe only not very business savvy, it kind of felt like she was pushing with the ads too much. But again this should have been handled by the Healer.

I guess from now on we will be friendly and accepting   :)

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »
Hi Anna Marie!  Welcome here!  Things have been crazy busy for me lately so I haven't been keeping up in here much but I agree about Bast we never want to push anyone out I don't feel really we were mean let's remember if she truly wants to come in and help people in here...and yes she is reasonable...well you post 1 advertising with your info and maybe a little more informal than copy paste...also she came in and saw the multiples were deleted and respectfully yes Healer did leave 1 advertising post and then even seeing that the same multiple posts were put back...so where is the respect with that on her end?  But of course we welcome everyone....I think everyone in here has expressed they are accepting of others views etc...and other venues for readings. :)

Healer maybe make a category or place for Reader's info...like if you are a psychic offering reading services post your info and pricing here...or something like that...this way there is a specific place for it.  Just a thought.

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 05:51:13 PM »
I agree with Kiki....it felt intrusive as she advertised on some of our most intimate conversations...her tact was less than business appropriate

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:13 PM »
i agree with aef..maybe there should be a section just for psychics wanting to promote their work. Also though, opur stories and information is on here. If a person read it from us directly than they might very well know a bit tooo much. So maybe thats a bit of a problem also. Just saying.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 04:10:46 AM »
i agree with aef..maybe there should be a section just for psychics wanting to promote their work. Also though, opur stories and information is on here. If a person read it from us directly than they might very well know a bit tooo much. So maybe thats a bit of a problem also. Just saying.

Hi everyone, I modified the board name a little for people to post their ads or for us to recommend affordable readers.  Thanks.

Offline AnnaMarie

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 03:46:48 AM »
Back from my trip, we came home two days early.  It got really busy at the hotel and me and my husband decided we'd be better off at home.  What's this about the lady? was that about the woman who advertised over on the other topic?  I'm confused.

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 04:27:05 AM »
yes. She was advertising here many times..and she deleted her account because there was an uproar by some of the members lol. But we'll be nicer in the future lol.

Great how was your trip Anna?