Author Topic: My story...finally  (Read 3267 times)

Offline lovelygirl86

My story...finally
« on: June 04, 2013, 08:32:39 PM »
Hello! I haven't post to much on this forum, I've been speaking to some of you in chat and through PM's as well. I have decided that my calling psychic days are DONE. Not only because I am more than disappointed in myself with how much money I spent, it's more about I really just need god to take over my life. When I really think about it, that is the only person who knows what going to really happen, how it's going to happen, and why it happens. I've had not even a handful of people who were correct for me, but it wasn't all the time. Like.....I don't think I've ever had a correct timing prediction happen for me. The only people I would recommend would be barbara4846, ness21, magical Sandra, and tarot by teresa. I've read with everyone you can think of and these people were the only ones who were actually very very correct on certain things. Were they always right? Not really...but those are the only people who 'worked' for me. I just don't see the point in calling anymore. Nothing right now is manifesting and I am wasting waaaay to much money. It's sad.

Offline Awesomeness

Re: My story...finally
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 04:09:56 AM »
I think this long lull on this board has helped a lot of us get to this point. :)

Offline cocoaluv

Re: My story...finally
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:40:38 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing. Best of luck to you.