Author Topic: spiritminded  (Read 9655 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: spiritminded
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2023, 02:16:17 AM »
The first time I read with her months ago I was not impressed, but I went on such a binge in the last 48 hours that I tried her again.  She threw out something inaccurate immediately (sensing two kids around the situation -- nope, zero kids involved) and gave a negative prediction.  She at least did not keep me on the phone.

She brought up two kids with me too....weird

Offline jackY

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2023, 10:19:21 PM »
She was dead wrong for me a few months back. Within 24 hours, the complete opposite happened. I informed her of this just to let her know and, of course, she never responded.

Offline Mina

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2023, 01:38:34 PM »
I admit Spiritminded does have a gift but she also feeds on fears. I’m sure I read someone else story where she misread the energy for 3rd party because it ended up being relative. I think she has remote viewing skills but then why does she mix this up? Why does she and other reader spin this nefarious story? … and my conclusion is they pick up our fears.

I tried her back in 2021 ish and she did pick up my ex was living his new gf. It was really hard to accept, I didn’t find out until a year and half later. And yes I admit this was to accept so ok I will give her credit.

My last read with her was in 2022 spring and she said there is deception. That I would find out a month later- Absolutely not true at all! This fed my paranoia fear and kind of led to me falsely accusing my partner. She made it seem the guy i had just started dating was this nefarious person who lies and had another woman on the side. Absolutely a huge lie and huge relief.