Author Topic: Vicky Joy  (Read 6239 times)

Offline lightme

Vicky Joy
« on: May 17, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
some time back my SM contacted me to patch up and the day before we met, I called Vicky to ask what was his plan.
Vicky said he had no plan. it wasn't what I wanted to hear, how could he had no plans if he was asking to reconcil? I immediately thought Vicky was incapable although she worked for mt first call with her.

now I think back, it was true that my SM had no plan that time. he was sad and needed to start over, without a plan in his head, lol
Vicky was right, no sugar coating, tone business like, not super friendly type to me, but she was not wrong. she is quick too, call need nog last more than 5 mins.

unlike many, who are friendly and drag on just to get our money.

I am not an addict, but tempted to call Vicky again. bug worry she will say something negative. lol

Offline lightme

Re: Vicky Joy
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 07:58:07 PM »
sorry for the typo... typing fr phone...

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 08:22:46 PM »
Vicki Joy does tell it like it is and fast, and she will tell you the bad news, but she does it in a very productive way.  She is very practical and her reading technique will give you guidance on how to take any negative news and make the best of it.  She's helped me a lot with business decisions and relationships too.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
ok, when i called Vicky, she said did you interview about a month ago when i asked her about this new interview, i said yes and she said you going to get both but you will be working b4 this new one calls you back. A lot of psychics said i would not get the one one i interviewed with a month ago and this including Queen of cups so i have since forgotten about it.yes i had an interview a month ago and waiting to hear back but it has been so long, i have filed it way. anyway my finally thought is that, no one can see the entire picture

RedVelvet

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 03:01:50 PM »
Vicki joy is often online on keen. I made the mistake of trying her. Lol. This woman is terrible and has no real gift.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 03:09:50 PM »
Apparently she was good enough for California Psychics and they screen their readers before hiring. Time to get some new HR staff California Psychics:)

RedVelvet

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 04:06:47 PM »
Apparently she was good enough for California Psychics and they screen their readers before hiring. Time to get some new HR staff California Psychics:)
LOL! Yeah she was horrific. . I ended up getting a refund after i read with her

anything