Author Topic: Here's A Story  (Read 4753 times)

Offline whiteangel

Re: Here's A Story
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 01:55:43 PM »
Thank you -- I love having a place to process what we're all going through and try to be helpful to one another. This forum has been VERY helpful to me so I'm grateful that I can share and try to be helpful as well.

And, it's good for me to have a record of what my own advice is so that I can try to ensure that I take it too!

Offline skyline

Re: Here's A Story
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
I've also realized that many psychics can predict things that happen for sure, but often times these things don't matter anyway. For instance, recently, I had several of my 'go-to's' predict very precisely a guy that I'd meet and date (actually most of my psychics are VERY good at predicting people that come into my life). This particular guy, some even said I'd marry him but guess what? I could barely stand to be around him.

Ah, so true. And even if the person plays a significant role in your life, it's not necessarily a good one.

And psychics can't see that or are unwilling to tell you bad news.

At the end of the day, it really is "for entertainment purposes only", as these predictions don't really change anything even if they pan out.

That's why I think more and more it's money better spent on psychics that read on a more spiritual/higher level to give you insight on why things are happening in terms of your evolution.

anything