Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48402 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
Last time I read with her she said that my poi was very worried that I won't wait for her any longer she also said my poi has true feeling and love for me well she try to readd me on Facebook I did add her but didn't text her anything I wait for her to text me.

Whoa, she re-added you on FB recently?  that's a good sign

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 09:25:11 PM »
My poi contact me. I think all the psychic were right all along maybe she does have love and deep feeling for me I take it slow and go at her own pace.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
My poi contact me. I think all the psychic were right all along maybe she does have love and deep feeling for me I take it slow and go at her own pace.

OMG sound the trumpets and the horns. Who predicted this correctly and did anyone give an accurate timeframe?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2017, 12:35:05 AM »

OMG sound the trumpets and the horns. Who predicted this correctly and did anyone give an accurate timeframe?

Crazy.

That's good news, Lostsoul. DON'T go back to old habits -- take the advice you were given and go slow.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2017, 02:14:06 AM »
yay! Don’t screw it up ;)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2017, 02:44:27 AM »
I want more detail:) What did she say?? (If you feel like sharing; this is pure curiousity)

Offline candy1

« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2017, 03:41:24 AM »

This is great news!! Now take slow, don't push her -  don't overwhelm her and let her take the lead (for now)!
We are all rooting for you!!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2017, 05:35:49 PM »
Did Dawn ever tell anyone of you that someone had recently passed in POI's life? Spoke with her couple of days ago for 2nd time and asked what was up with my POI as I still have not heard from him (been 7 months now). I dont think she remembered me, but told me before he'd contact in august/ september which never happened. She said: I never got this one before but someone close to him died and he is overwhelmed with grief. She said it wasnt family. Have no way of confirming this but noone else picked this up, not even after I spoke with her. I said are you sure its not his mom (last thing I know is his mom got diagnosed with breast cancer) and then she said it was when before she said it wasnt family. I dont know, I mean could be true but I wonder how noone else gets this if he is so overwhelmed with grief.

Would like to know if anyone else got this sort of thing from her.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2017, 05:36:52 PM »
She's never told me that.

Offline jas

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
I use to talk with Dawn a lot but she never told me anyone had died, at least not in connection with POI.  Dawn does have a gift but not on timing.  She has told me many times that "such and such" is going to happen by the end of the month.  It doesn't happen.  However, she is good at picking up on someone's feelings or intentions.  Overall I like her.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »
Do the actions or events end up happening, just not with correct timing?

I use to talk with Dawn a lot but she never told me anyone had died, at least not in connection with POI.  Dawn does have a gift but not on timing.  She has told me many times that "such and such" is going to happen by the end of the month.  It doesn't happen.  However, she is good at picking up on someone's feelings or intentions.  Overall I like her.

Offline jas

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »
Here is an example:
Me:  tension at work is awful and I just don't know how much longer I can take it.
Dawn:  it will ease up by next week and you will feel much better, but it won't matter because you will have a job offer coming next month and it will be something where you can work from home.

Now, she would be correct about the tension significantly easing up by the following week but wrong about the job offer.

Another example:
Me: Dawn I am thinking about making an offer on a home where a woman committed suicide....it's a great deal.  What do you think?
Dawn:  You are going to love the house!!  Her energy is no longer there and you will feel very cozy and safe.  You will also become very good friends with the woman next door.

This one she nailed 100% - correct on everything she said.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2017, 12:45:55 PM »
Sounds like she has been more accurate than inaccurate for you though right? But weird she saw a job offer coming up that never came. How long has it been since time line passed?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2017, 01:25:51 PM »
ok, well then at least I should be able to rely on her interpretation of the here and now meaning she most likely was right when she said POI lost someone around him. SUCKS though that her predictions don't seem to pan out  :-\

Offline Member5

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2017, 05:09:28 PM »
She gave me a few small predictions that passed so far, and another POI I had called about last year, she nailed him and exactly how it would all play out down to me walking away and why. She definitely has a gift and she is realistic about things too.