Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48811 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2017, 09:22:57 PM »
It was good news, contact right on schedule. She didn't give me a number, thank God, she said by the end of this week. That's close enough for me.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2017, 09:55:06 PM »
No offense... But you seem to have most of your predictions come to pass. Lucky you. I tried her once also, she also told me I hear from my POI by the end of the week. Same words, yet I didn't.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2017, 09:59:58 PM »
I think a lot depends on the relationship and what's between you. Most people like to hear when predictions happen.

Offline candy1

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
Read with her on the weekend (mentioned in another thread - I sort of spiraled bad on the weekend) anyway, she seemed to accurately pick up on my POI and the situation going on with my POI.  Made a prediction of communication picking up next week and some other bigger predictions for Mid to end of October (which is actually in line with a couple other readers).  Near the end of the call with her - I felt she may have been guessing on something, but when I relistened to it, it is possible she is right... I guess time will tell, and I will update if she is right in her predictions.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2017, 10:26:52 PM »
Read with her on the weekend (mentioned in another thread - I sort of spiraled bad on the weekend) anyway, she seemed to accurately pick up on my POI and the situation going on with my POI.  Made a prediction of communication picking up next week and some other bigger predictions for Mid to end of October (which is actually in line with a couple other readers).  Near the end of the call with her - I felt she may have been guessing on something, but when I relistened to it, it is possible she is right... I guess time will tell, and I will update if she is right in her predictions.

I too have a bigger prediction for next month that's also been made by others, and with timing that's in line with Kisha and Joanna. That she was in line with Kisha reassured me. We'll see!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2017, 01:05:17 AM »
I read with her I think she is gifted she said that my poi has deep feeling of love for  me but is very worries that I would not wait for her. Stop being obsessive  over her. Only text her like every 2 week with light question to reassure that you not seeing anyone. She not read to communicate with me. And I been texting her every 3 day how I want to be with her and how much I like her lol.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:10:57 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Kate

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2017, 01:31:01 AM »
I read with her I think she is gifted she said that my poi has deep feeling of love for  me but is very worries that I would not wait for her. Stop being obsessive  over her. Only text her like every 2 week with light question to reassure that you not seeing anyone. She not read to communicate with me. And I been texting her every 3 day how I want to be with her and how much I like her lol.

I'm not psychic, but I am female.  I wouldn't text her every two weeks and certainly not every 3 days.. she has no space to miss you.  It's overwhelming.. she knows you're there whenever she wants.. real desire cannot manifest when you are being taken for granted. I know it's hard..but your behaviour may be pushing back any communication...

Rather, let me put it this way.  Do you have a television?  I would expect so.. Do you desire a television? No! You already have one..! Why would you desire one?

We only desire what we do not have.. take away the warmth and love you are pouring on your POI and she will immediately feel it..(you must do this energetically also.. which is a lot harder! But work on it.. baby steps) Then, after some time, she will start to feel a loss.. and then, *only then*, will she feel the "need" to reach out..
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:43:24 AM by Kate »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2017, 02:39:03 AM »

I'm not psychic, but I am female.  I wouldn't text her every two weeks and certainly not every 3 days.. she has no space to miss you.  It's overwhelming.. she knows you're there whenever she wants.. real desire cannot manifest when you are being taken for granted. I know it's hard..but your behaviour may be pushing back any communication...

Rather, let me put it this way.  Do you have a television?  I would expect so.. Do you desire a television? No! You already have one..! Why would you desire one?

We only desire what we do not have.. take away the warmth and love you are pouring on your POI and she will immediately feel it..(you must do this energetically also.. which is a lot harder! But work on it.. baby steps) Then, after some time, she will start to feel a loss.. and then, *only then*, will she feel the "need" to reach out..
Oh I haven't contract her in 4 week that why I think Dawn pick up that I might not wait for her anymore.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:09 AM »

Oh I haven't contract her in 4 week that why I think Dawn pick up that I might not wait for her anymore.
oh good. Keep it up 👍🏼

Offline Kate

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2017, 05:25:10 AM »

Well in that case keep it up!  It's working! ;-)

Offline Kate

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
I read with Dawn and was extremely impressed. 

As others have said, she nailed the current situation with no issue at all - detail after detail was accurate. 

I didn't concentrate too much on predictions, but when I questioned on the subject, she made some points re outcomes that I think is something we all need to take note of.

Often I read on this board a story of someone who got a reading, forgot about it, then checked later only to realise that the outcome predicted was correct.

It seems that there is less of a chance of it when we are focused and looking for it. I can only think that this has something to do with life in general, and the inner work we have to do when we don't focus on the future - or an outcome - but the current situation, i.e. our path and self care through life. 

Dawn made it clear to me (as have some other readers) that the outcome of my situation requires that I do the inner work from the lesson given, otherwise, I'll keep attracting a repeat scenario..

I've mentioned in posts before, that I think Psychic readings can change outcomes in very fundamental ways. Not only do we spend copious amounts of money that we would have spent else where, leading us to different life experiences and events, meeting new people etc. But we tend to think that there is a set "fate"... that will happen regardless..

There may be a set fate to some extent, dependant on our actions. But a little like the film "Back to the Future".. if we know what is going to happen, it's very easy to change our actions as we may not have done prior to knowing that outcome.. and change the outcome!  If that makes any sense at all!

Offline patu005

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2017, 12:23:03 AM »
I read with her. She gives pretty fast and direct answers but seems like not too much details but still answers questions with direct answer.
Her current situation is in line with what most readers say but predictions are same with some and different from others. Her predictions seem in line with Sincerity, Mysticalcraft Arriana, Advisor Suzan, Diane731, Katariinas readings, Carla from Aries website and some others but opposite what QOC, Kisha sees.

She made predictions to end of this month so I will update. Smaller prediction for end of this week, beginning of new so we will see.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2017, 03:31:46 AM »
Dawn was wrong back in November as far as predictions. Nothing happened in the time frame she gave and it's been 9 months since her prediction time. However, as I was about to say again that she was wrong with her recent prediction and then  I remembered her saying, yes the POI would come back and I would spend some time with him but then be done because my feelings would change.  The POI has not come back so that was wrong but my feelings have changed and I don't want him anymore. She did help clarify a few things as far as personal growth and the tools needed to change. 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2017, 10:13:23 PM »
Any updates?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
Last time I read with her she said that my poi was very worried that I won't wait for her any longer she also said my poi has true feeling and love for me well she try to readd me on Facebook I did add her but didn't text her anything I wait for her to text me.