Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48813 times)

Offline Universal9

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2017, 04:14:00 AM »
Glad to know, I wanted to try her but some time before, I remember someone said she predicted marriage with the person when they were not even talking at that time. Thats what kept deterring me. Moreover, I am maintaining the limit of 30-$70 per month so being careful not to try too many readers, so even the slightest red flag and she isnt bookmarked..

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with her. I think a lot of readers have left because of Keen raising their fees. It's sad because they run off the more ethical readers and just keep more of the greedy ones who charge high rates.

Dawn did not work for me because she kept giving me the same predictions even after they did not happen. But otherwise she was definitely gifted.

Offline patu005

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2017, 08:51:56 AM »
I can confirm.. something she said its going to happen this week just did... and I was very unsure because how things were going . She also described how and it did go like she said.

Offline peppie

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2017, 12:36:45 PM »
her predictions did not take place for me but she was very nice.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2017, 02:19:54 PM »
Is Dawn no longer on Keen? I can’t find her page

sodapopcharm

« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »
Is Dawn no longer on Keen? I can’t find her page
try her own site https://dawnmareepsychicmedium.com

Offline jas

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2017, 10:01:46 PM »
Dawn left Keen for several reasons.  I called her on her personal site and I found the reading to be much more relaxed than when she was on Keen.  I like Dawn...not everything she predicts happens, but she is gifted and enough of what she says works out for me, therefore I feel she is well worth the money.

BTW one of the reasons she left Keen was because she just couldn't bear to raise her rate any higher than it was.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2017, 11:44:07 AM »
BTW one of the reasons she left Keen was because she just couldn't bear to raise her rate any higher than it was.
makes sense. keen’s cut is only getting higher and higher

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2020, 10:06:28 PM »
I know this is an old string but I decided to try to his reader to get a more spiritual perspective. SHE BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER with her spiritual interpretations of why things are the way they are right now and it totally resonated within my soul. She basically laid everything how to me and effortlessly told me how things were going to play out. I'll come back and update if what she says is to happen come to pass but they are pretty far out through July and August of this year. However, her reading was in line with my two faves, Kisha and Shelley. She gave me the same timelines as Shelley did. Kisha didn't give me any time frames, just said future wise. So, we'll see.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 09:41:49 AM by Miss Philosopher »

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2020, 01:06:31 PM »
She didn't resonate with me at all in regards to relationships. But, her career predictions seem very on point. So, my experience was 50/50.

Offline artslove

« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2022, 04:12:04 PM »
I just read with her, but had phone connection issues and so the call failed. Anyways, she blocked me after she got snippy with me.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2022, 11:12:24 PM »
I tried her once. Nothing she said passed

Offline artslove

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2023, 09:56:12 PM »
I have Dawn Maree another try because I ended up having to make a new account and she was super accurate on a contact prediction once, but has anyone had any luck As of lately?

Offline Mina

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2023, 10:53:13 PM »
How do I say this about her… she is nice and she does have some good advice about manifesting… but sadly I have had to let go of predications, because they have not passed! Not one! And I had such high hopes and trusted this lady with my life but I sadly I see I couldn’t let go. It’s been over a year since I last read with her. I also find her political beliefs, and views of the world, well…  out of touch with this current plane of reality… enough to be kicked out of YT, she last started to encourage me to use her on a different website similar to YT but that pays their content creators “better”? I can’t remember the name, and I hear that is a common issue too with YT… but this is where things get blurry with her. I have read some of her books, and if you read them you know she has had trauma in her life. But I think she has mental disorder mixed with her trauma. She let go of private site and even that was questionable because she started to charge double there then what she charged on Keen. It sounds like she will be taking wellness break soon…but honestly I do feel jaded, I trusted this lady, and i got bumpkins

This is her Twitter feed

Twitter › DawnMaree123Dawn Maree