Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48388 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2017, 05:23:44 PM »
Well one thing's for sure: she doesnt state the obvious in readings. She never said hot cold or afraid or anything. She also said that poi and his lt gf broke up and she saw poi moving but said its weird because its his house but it has something to do with the passing of this other person. I guess time will tell but I am at the point where I ask about meeting someone else. Which is hard for me because I have never been one to like most men enough to even date. I dont want to brag or anything but I get a lot of attention from men in general. I just dont even bother with anyone of them and some are really great guys and good looking. I hardly ever feel a connection with any guy, always been like that not because of my current situation,  so I just want someone to tell me poi will either come back or I will meet someone I will fall head over heels with ad for it to be the truth!

Offline patu005

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2017, 07:06:09 AM »
Ok... so I have pretty major prediction from her that should be happening next week.. I am so eager to see...

Also does anyone know how she is with health questions?

Offline jas

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2017, 11:32:52 PM »
Her listing is gone.....completely removed from Keen.  Does anyone know what happened?  Have you seen readers just disappear over night?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2017, 12:55:48 AM »
ooooooooh, she was bookmarked as one of my favs, although I wasn't going to read with her again.
I found her cover page, and there aren't any listings. Wow. I haven't seen that before.

https://www.keen.com/memberpub/homepage.asp?user=Dawn+Maree

Offline jas

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2017, 01:33:52 AM »
There is nothing there, no buttons.  I think the only reason you see what you see is that you can still by her book which was $10.  Weird....if she were just taking a break I can't see the point in pulling down your whole page.

Offline whit777

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2017, 02:00:31 AM »
I've had a couple of the advisors in my favorites email their client list saying (as best as they could without getting into trouble with Keen) that they're unhappy with the changes and they'll need to be doing this or that to make up for it etc. Dawn Maree wasn't one of them that had emailed but I would think it had something to do with that since I had about 3 advisors since last weekend email things like that.

I don't know if anyone has already said this in the forum but she has an off Keen site and it's dawnmareepsychicmedium  dot com. I might try her site once or twice. I didn't get the chance to get very many readings from her so I don't know if she works for me but the one she did give me has been accurate so far.

Offline jas

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2017, 02:02:28 AM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2017, 03:45:03 AM »
Yeah, Something went down with Keen obviously, but she is charging $30 on her site, right off the bat. At least we know where she is though, if needed.

Offline whit777

« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2017, 03:54:42 AM »
Yeah, Something went down with Keen obviously, but she is charging $30 on her site, right off the bat. At least we know where she is though, if needed.

It looks like it's $2/min with a 15 minute minimum. If that's what you meant, HornetKick, I apologize. Wasn't she $3.99/min on Keen? Or was it less? I can't remember now lol. But that's a pretty good price.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2017, 04:02:51 AM »
Yes, sorry that's what I meant $2x15 equals $30 dollars. I just don't like having my prices set for me if it's a per min charge. I should be able to decide if I want to end the call if the reader is off. That's part of what I meant as well. My first reading with her was only $12 bucks and I got plenty of information, although I can't verify any of it.

Offline jas

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »
I sent an email to Dawn last night from her private site.  She just responded and said to tell her how many minutes I want and that I can pay through pay pal.  So it sounds like she is willing to do less than 15 minutes. 

I like Dawn - I don't think she is very accurate with predictions but I enjoy chatting with her and she is good at knowing the emotions of the people involved.

Offline Member5

« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »
I received an email from her saying she was leaving Keen to focus on her private practice and write her next book.

Offline jas

« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2017, 09:44:49 PM »
Had you read with her privately, is that how you got the email?  I have only read with her on Keen.

Offline Member5

« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2017, 10:08:27 PM »
Had you read with her privately, is that how you got the email?  I have only read with her on Keen.

I got it through keen mail, I have only ever read with her on Keen and just a few times

Offline jas

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2017, 02:24:03 AM »
I just had a reading with Dawn on her private site.  She was very relaxed and I really enjoyed speaking with her.  I told her I only wanted 10 minutes and she was fine with that.  We ended up running over to 13 minutes and it was only $20.  I did ask what happened on Keen and basically, she said that Keen is charging more and more and more to the readers to the point where she wasn't comfortable charging a higher price.  She also said there is a lot of fighting among the advisors on Keen because everybody wants to run the competition off.

I felt like for $20 I really got my monies worth.  I know she is not the best on predictions but she does have a gift and I certainly get something out of talking with her.

anything