Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48399 times)

Offline jas

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2017, 10:22:51 PM »
Globedove, very well said.  I was in a rush to get out the door this morning and when I read back what I wrote it came across as critical, and I don't want to criticize her in any way.  I completely understand her decisions along the way - I have made similar mistakes and I had a decent upbringing. 

As far as her ability to predict the future, again, I can't say she has even 90% accuracy, but I won't stop calling her because she gets a lot of the piece correct.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 09:41:10 AM »
Has any of you gotten predictions from her that did come to pass? I spoke with her recently and asked what my poi's intentions are with me. First thing she said is marriage. I find that hard to velieve since we are not even speaking at the moment

Offline jas

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »
Dawn picks up strongly on what you want to happen in your life.  She told me for several years that an ex would call me soon, and he would!  In fact, started calling regularly.  However, he never did divorce his wife.  We live in separate states, therefore I am NOT carrying on an affair with him.  He tells me how much he regrets his decision, yet he doesn't leave her.  So Dawn knows that I would love to be with him and she tells me he wants to be with him, but now she is sayings he just doesn't have the backbone to do it. 

On the other hand, here is an example of what she gets right; in 2012 there was a condo that I wanted to purchase, however, the previous owner had committed suicide so I was very wary of making an offer.  Dawn said, "you have nothing to worry about, her spirit has moved on".  She told me I was going to love the place and would have a real sense of home and one of the neighbors would become a great friend.  I bought the place.....Dawn was 100% correct in her prediction.

Hope this helps.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2017, 04:34:48 PM »
yes I was wondering the same. Did Dawn tell you he would leave her or did she tell you from the start he wouldnt?

Offline jas

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2017, 06:38:38 PM »
I have to slow down when I am writing :-\ Just read the first paragraph and I really messed up trying to get the story across.  Here it is again:

She told me from the start that he would leave his wife and that I would hear from him soon.  I did hear from him and still do - started calling shortly after she made the prediction.  However, he never did leave his wife.

All that said, I still really like her.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2017, 06:44:17 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that Jas. I would hower never call an advisor again after getting an outcome wrong. I understand they sometimes mess up the middle part, however her telling me she sees marriage for me with this guy was a red flag for me already. I will wait to see what happens though, but not sure about her now.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2017, 10:04:57 PM »
Spoke with her today. I got the same predictions I'm hearing from others I trust but with a shorter timeframe, about a month earlier. She made one big one for by the end of the year that I'm sure is too early. Got several details that let me know she was connected, that was good.

Overall I'm not sure yet, we'll see. I've had readers, some of my faves, who don't "wow" me on the first one but end up being really accurate.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2017, 10:32:41 PM »
Thank you, this is helpful  :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2017, 01:25:52 AM »
Just to confirm Dawn prediction since June .... she was the only one 100% sure I would go with the younger guy in a relationship... and I was full of doubts and is happening now...
others psychics like LOL, Christina at first place only stated high potential.......

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2017, 03:06:40 AM »
Are there any 'Left Hand Path' psychics, anyways? I feel they're all
Christian

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 03:25:15 AM »
Has she hit on timing for anybody?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 09:02:55 PM »
To answer my own question, yes! She hit for me! Lol. Yay! I didn't believe her either.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 09:10:48 PM »
Lol! Good for you!! Hopefully good news!

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 09:20:30 PM »
So she's good with contact predictions & out comes?

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »
To answer my own question, yes! She hit for me! Lol. Yay! I didn't believe her either.

Congrats ! I would like to try her for contact & possibly outcome

anything