Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48881 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 12:38:07 AM »
I asked her about my bf and she said we would break up at the end of July. We broke up today. That is pretty close to the end of July. I totally forgot about her reading until today. I looked over it and was nearly floored.

Oh no!! I am sorry!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 03:48:57 AM »
Thanks guys! No false hope given....

Offline kumamon

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 01:12:45 PM »
Aw ... now I am wondering if her prediction to me will really spot on
The one she gave me on the first reading, the prediction is totally opposite than the others
Second reading of the contact prediction is spot on

Seems she is really accurate

Offline kumamon

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 03:53:02 PM »
She gave me the contact prediction isn't in specific dates but is a timeframe
So I got contact within the timeframe
Mmm but sounds like her final outcome is accurate though

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 09:33:30 PM »
So if her predictions never panned out why do you feel she has a gift?

Sorry I missed this...and HornetKick's answer was spot on. Many readers do have a gift, some more than others and I'd say Dawn Maree was more gifted than most. She saw my ex inside and out and was really in tune with what was going on. Her predictions never happened for me though. I'm so sorry hers came true for you.

It has been well over 2 years now since I read with her, who knows things could still turn around one day but right now I am not seeing any signs that it will. Going by how my ex acts though I think it is a blessing we never reconciled.

Aha! I understand what you mean  8)

ladya

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 10:51:09 PM »
That's actually a good thing in the end, and that's what matters. That it's for your best interest..

Yes you are right. This is the most important thing.

More than a few readers told me he couldn't come back around until he was capable of treating me right and the reason it hadn't happened yet was because he wasn't ready and I was being protected from that. I think Dawn Maree said this too. But they all saw him coming back around within much shorter timeframes, long before now. I just don't feel like it will still happen at this point. Kind of like all those possible timelines have "expired" now.

Most likely they see the intentions..its harder to predict the actual actions...Indeed I understand what you mean by being "protected" ..yes you are and thank God for that.
I believe only God can see 100%, all the rest (let alone what are the sources of these "spirits" anyways? Do we know their origin or nature for sure? ). That's why as most have acknowledged here readings have to be taken with a grain of salt. Only God sees the future clearly, the "rest" whoever they may be are only allowed to see the past, present and maybe bits and pieces of the future, not the whole thing...and most of the time only "likely outcomes" but not 100% certain...

i agree with this 100%. intentions don't always manifest. this is why predictions that involve another person are a lot harder to be accurate on than a job or something more concrete. ego is a big thing and that stops many people from following through with their intentions

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 03:13:52 AM »
I just had a reading with her and although no predictions it was pretty good I think. I'll have to wait and see what happens first.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 03:45:20 AM »
She told me this girl my boyfriend was seeing at work wouldn't be there anymore around the end of August early September.....as of earlier this week she is fired. She is absolutely RIGHT. Insane.

One last prediction pending. I didn't think she would be good but I must give credit when credit is due. She has made me and people around me a believer. I might even like her more than Diane if she is consistently right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 04:15:15 PM »
She told me this girl my boyfriend was seeing at work wouldn't be there anymore around the end of August early September.....as of earlier this week she is fired. She is absolutely RIGHT. Insane.

One last prediction pending. I didn't think she would be good but I must give credit when credit is due. She has made me and people around me a believer. I might even like her more than Diane if she is consistently right.

Wow!!! That is amazing! I thought she may just be telling me what I want to hear but hopefully not! I did like speaking with her and she picked up his personality.

I kinda felt like she was just telling me what I wanted to hear as well. She isn't on my list to read with again.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2017, 07:45:51 PM »
same. She was telling me what i wanted to hear. I got no indication of anything specific.  Maybe she didn't have a strong connection to me, because she said some tiny details that were off.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:49:36 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 03:21:15 AM »
Globe that makes us awesome! Diane DID NOT predict the break she said she saw my pushing him back around this time....so however I should interpret that  :o 8)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2017, 01:44:07 AM »
Globe- the break up did come from me....so I guess she did. However, Dawn specifically said the break up would come from me. There was nothing left to interpret which I like.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2017, 09:58:28 PM »
What's her book?

By the looks of it I doubt her predictions will come to pass for me but hey who knows miracles happen everyday!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2017, 03:38:14 AM »
Her predictions didn't pass for me. At least not in the time frame (+ 2 more weeks ) she provided..

Offline jas

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2017, 12:47:16 PM »
I have read also read the first half of the book.  She is brutally honest about her past - personally, I am not sure I could have revealed everything like she has done.  I admire her courage in telling a story that, so far, is not flattering.  She had a tough upbringing and then did not make the best choices as an adult.  I enjoyed reading it and look forward to part II.

As far as reading with her, I like her very much.  I can't say that her predictions are correct in every detail, but she does have a gift, in fact, she has a few gifts.  She will make you feel better, which is all I call for sometimes. I have to leave for work right now but will post more about her later today.