Author Topic: Dawn Maree  (Read 48401 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Dawn Maree
« on: May 05, 2013, 01:19:34 AM »
Has anyone tried Dawn Maree?

tired of it all

Re: Dawn Maree
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:24:26 AM »
I started reading with Dawn Maree last year, up until January, for maybe 6 months.  She has a real gift, but most of her predictions were wrong (job and relationship).  For awhile everything was supposed to happen in "3 weeks" and then she started extending the timelines out more or not giving one.  Then she started saying things could go either way and I would know by February which way it would go.  It depressed me because I knew without a doubt which way it would go, and it has, but she had already been telling me for months it would go the other way.  Her explanations made perfect sense and still do, but I feel like she should have known about that sooner and not dragged me along with false hope.

What really annoyed me though is she kept grandstanding during the readings to talk about herself.  I overlooked it for awhile because she was so kind and she was accurate about some things.  If I kept it short it was okay.  But when I started having longer readings with her, it got worse.  If I asked a job question she would go on and on about how she started doing readings and how much she enjoyed being able to do that as her job now.  If I said something about my mother then her mother was like that too.  If I asked about a relationship then she said she was in the same situation...but hey, I was not asking about anyone who is married. 

I don't feel good about taking advice from a reader who is waiting on a man to leave his wife - not that I judge her morals - I just felt like that made her prone to giving out fairytales and false hope.   

And then she started going on and on about Mercury retrograde, and I didn't mind the first time she made that point, but it started getting really repetitive.  I was asking a really specific question, which I guess she couldn't answer, and I didn't want to hear anymore about Mercury retro.  I felt like my money was wasted, not to mention all the other times I put up with her talking about herself, but that time I left her a 3 star rating for it.  And she blocked me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 04:38:10 AM »
A lot of these psychics dont have a concept of professionalism. It should be pretty common sense to not talk about yourself, your troubles, your life when you are giving a reading. Answer the questions directly or say that you dont know. The mercury retrograde spill is just a ploy to use up your minutes. It has no real bearing on your life.

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 05:49:34 PM »
Some of them are narcissists, they have to make everything about themselves, cannot take any feedback or criticism, and think you should pay gladly for listening to whatever nonsense they want to talk about.

Offline anna81

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 12:59:10 AM »
Dawn Maree does have a legit gift. When I firs read with her I thought she was full of bs...but has proven right more than once.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 02:18:17 AM »
Dawn Maree does have a legit gift. When I firs read with her I thought she was full of bs...but has proven right more than once.

She gave me a reading with a prediction up to now I still don't think will happen and she is the only one said that.
Will see the prediction.... two three months to go

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 12:29:38 AM »
So if her predictions never panned out why do you feel she has a gift?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 06:27:08 AM »
So if her predictions never panned out why do you feel she has a gift?
She does have a gift but gotta say her predictions ultimately never panned out for me. Even at the time I was doubtful because it was already getting to be such a long shot and she told me that spirit was still working on turning my ex around and it would show me that no matter how stubborn someone is, spirit is more powerful. I have to say that if I judged the power of God by her promises, and by my ex having any change of heart, it would make me feel like there is nothing to have faith in. But thankfully I know to believe in a higher power, more than the false promises of these readers who pretend to speak for it.

I'd have to say it's the same with most readers. Pretty good on the present, some accurate past scenarios being seen, then zilch on future foresight in what they see/say would happen. You get readers who say things that resonate then run off the track and say things that you know is either soooo general or off the mark all together. I've had readers that were flat out gynormously wrong with predictions, but I'd still say they were gifted, just because of how the conversation resonated in between the waiting stage of predictions. You can't really rely on psychics to remain or even start out as consistent nor rely on them in general. If your mindset is for entertainment purposes only and are ok when things don't happen and even act surprised when they do, because you wisely kept your expectations low, we'd all be better off.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 06:29:11 AM »
I read with dawn today for the first time.  She didn't wow me, but she described my poi well.  I did ask about someone else too and that seemed kinda off.  She gave her own advice, which I don't care for when they do that.

Offline Baglemae

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 05:00:56 PM »
I recently had a reading with Dawn Maree and i was amazed by the things that she knew without me telling her. She made several predictions that are supposed to take place over the next few weeks. A lot of it did not make sense, but I will find out soon how accurate she is. Overall, she is very pleasant and has a true gift for picking up personal things that are going on in the present.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 07:06:47 AM »
She was right about a POI (that ultimately I would get fed up and just completely walk and then when he would step up, I would have zero attraction anymore which happened), and then a family situation as well. She never talked about herself either during our call. She is on more during the days and I am at school or work when she is usually on so its hard to connect to her then.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 08:29:48 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Baglemae

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »
Although, she did pick up on some details of past and present events that amazed me, so far her future predictions are coming back as wrong. One really big prediction related to my divorce was way off.  I did call Shootingstar11/SanFrancisco Medium and she was able to share some helpful information that turned out to be true.
Dawn Maree does have a gift for reading the past and present but her future predictions for me were way off . What a waste of money...I have been calling advisors on Keen on and off for about seven years and the only one who has had a high level of accuracy for me is Shootingstar11/SanFrancisco Medium.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »
I asked her about my bf and she said we would break up at the end of July. We broke up today. That is pretty close to the end of July. I totally forgot about her reading until today. I looked over it and was nearly floored.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 12:18:15 AM »
I asked her about my bf and she said we would break up at the end of July. We broke up today. That is pretty close to the end of July. I totally forgot about her reading until today. I looked over it and was nearly floored.

Sorry to hear that :(

anything