Author Topic: Michele Dawson  (Read 5658 times)

Offline toknow

Michele Dawson
« on: May 01, 2013, 12:55:21 PM »
Has anyone read with Michele? I saw her mentioned in a thread on another reader and decided to try her email reading.  It was VERY detailed but I can't verify any of the current stuff she says in going on and the future stuff is weeks/months out.  I liked her style. I liked her price for the email readings which were pretty long for only $25.  I see she has her own website too.  Lots of good feedback. Anyone else have experience with her?

Offline skyline

Re: Michele Dawson
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »
Wanted to bump this.

I called Michelle awhile ago and I didn't think anything about the reading, but here we are 5-6 months later and she was correct.

She was only 1 of 2 readers who told me I wouldn't be meeting some else anytime soon. Of course I never called her back and only realized recently when I saw her online that she was correct.

I called her again and surprisingly she picked up quite a bit of info that she couldn't have known if she didn't have a gift.

Also, she gives you straight answers and doesn't try to keep you on the line to eat your minutes.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
I hope she continues to be right for you but I replayed the one call I had with her some months ago and it certainly seemed like she was not as good at picking up information as she was pulling it out of me.

My reading was really much more generic than it should have been.

As an aside, it is really interesting to go back and play my readings after a while.  I see how I lead readers occasionally (without really being aware) and give information that I should not.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 01:18:43 PM »
I agree with this.  I liked Michele and she did get some information correct for me back in the day lol. I read her feedback recently and she uses a lot of the same things with other people...pocket watch, a locket, quarters, and bouncing ball lol.  Her predictions did not manifest for me and a year later I think that is sufficient time lol. 

I hope she continues to be right for you but I replayed the one call I had with her some months ago and it certainly seemed like she was not as good at picking up information as she was pulling it out of me.

My reading was really much more generic than it should have been.

As an aside, it is really interesting to go back and play my readings after a while.  I see how I lead readers occasionally (without really being aware) and give information that I should not.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 01:20:56 PM »
Not to sound like Negative Nellie, but just an observation...I think it is a safe bet for a reader to say you wont meet anyone anytime soon if you are calling about an ex.  It feels safe to play the odds that someone will not truly be open to meeting someone if there heart is with someone else.

Wanted to bump this.

I called Michelle awhile ago and I didn't think anything about the reading, but here we are 5-6 months later and she was correct.

She was only 1 of 2 readers who told me I wouldn't be meeting some else anytime soon. Of course I never called her back and only realized recently when I saw her online that she was correct.

I called her again and surprisingly she picked up quite a bit of info that she couldn't have known if she didn't have a gift.

Also, she gives you straight answers and doesn't try to keep you on the line to eat your minutes.

Offline skyline

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
I would say that 95% of readers will tell you that you'll meet someone to keep you calling back.

But she did get another major prediction correct. I didn't think it was going to happen since nearly half a year had passed, so I completely forgot about her until I realized she was correct.

But when I called her back recently she did pick up on specific details that told me she had a gift.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 03:50:51 PM »
Hello

I just called Michele about a guy that I quit dating about a month ago.  When I called her she had asked for his first name which I gave her.  she started describing his physical attributes and she could not have been more incorrect.  I told her that I did not feel that she was connecting to me for the person I was asking about so I ended the call. within 2 minutes

I was not impressed. 

Bridgee

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »
Turns out she was correct.

I called about my job search, and she saw a 3. She thought it meant 2 other opps besides the one I asked about.

Turns out there were 3 interviews that came up.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 12:03:23 AM »
So i spoke to  Carmen about a job, she said i was going to get it, spoke to Pat58 she said you talked to someone today regarding an interview and at the time no but i was expecting the call since they had left the message for me last week and the process started 3weeks back and i got the call, she said i will get it, spoke t Michele Dawson she said yes but when i spoke to Scott Angel, he said i feel the position is already filled internally and the way you conduct yourself will let them call you back for a different job 3 to 6 weeks down the road ok i will let you know.

I called about my job search, and she saw a 3. She thought it meant 2 other opps besides the one I asked about.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 12:27:59 AM »
Why would they call you today if the position has been filled?

So i spoke to  Carmen about a job, she said i was going to get it, spoke to Pat58 she said you talked to someone today regarding an interview and at the time no but i was expecting the call since they had left the message for me last week and the process started 3weeks back and i got the call, she said i will get it, spoke t Michele Dawson she said yes but when i spoke to Scott Angel, he said i feel the position is already filled internally and the way you conduct yourself will let them call you back for a different job 3 to 6 weeks down the road ok i will let you know.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 12:43:32 AM »
He said it was just a  formality which was wired because when i spoke to the director for the position, she asked me if i was still interested in the position and that she had two opening, anyway we will see, she also asked me to fill out an application last two weeks Friday and when i sent it over, she emailed me the following Tuesday saying s she could not read it so she asked me to fill it by hand and faxed.

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 02:14:52 AM »
Turned out to be correct again about a job.

Told me I had a good shot (even though so much time had passed since I interviewed).

Turned to be correct and also picked up some specific details about the company and person I would be working with.

anything