Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 29233 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: Diosa
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2022, 08:34:23 PM »
another hit from her, something I thought was impossible...my partner booked a holiday overseas in July, for a family b'day party, Diosa and my personal friend Karen were the only two people saying he was not going, even if he had booked the flight/accommodation and paid for it all.  Instad of staying home, I decided to take the kids away around the same time (There was no way I was going to spend $8,000 for the 3 of us for a person I hardly knew), so just for fun, but we booked something up north, interstate.  Matilda, in her 20 email prediction saw me going away in July but said plans would change and I would end up staying with someone up there and I thought, I do not know anyone there?  Well.. the overseas trip for my partner's family thing was cancelled because of new quarantine rules, so they changed the location to... of all places in the world, around the corner to where I was going to stay up north.  I was like OMG you are kidding??? so it turns out I cancelled the accommodation and we are now having a big family holiday together, and yes I will be "staying with someone up there" now!  I could not believe it, especially since he had already booked and paid for flights etc.  I never asked Mattie if he would be going overseas or not, I just asked if he would be drinking a lot during this trip, and all she said to me was that "she did not like the taste of alcohol" as I asked her this, which could indicate that by then he may already be on the path to sobriety - we shall see.

So far out of the hundreds and hundreds of readers I still fully vouch for Yona, Mattie, Matilda and now definitely Diosa.  Matilda does point out the negative a lot but I find this VERY useful as she grounds me and keeps me seeing things as they really are.  I do love her style!  My friend is good too but she has been having some off days lately.

Diosa is pretty accurate…probably 90% for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2022, 07:43:40 PM »
I'm happy she worked for everyone else, but unfortunately she was dead wrong for me, and her prediction/advice actually cost me my almost 6 year relationship.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2022, 02:07:16 AM »
If you don’t mind me asking, did she wrongly predict something
really negative about your relationship?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2022, 04:01:29 PM »
At the time I read with her my ex and I had just broken up two weeks prior. I read with her to see if we would reconcile romantically again. She said yes and that I would need to reach out to him first. My gut instinct told me not to, since I know how he is, but I went against my better judgement and followed her advice. It ended up backfiring pretty bad and he said he never wants to get back together or see me again.

Not relationship related but the second time I read with her was for a look into my career. Our company mentioned something about layoffs and she mentioned they "may or may not" keep me and that a new opportunity will come at the end of the year. She seemed really usure with herself and I just don't think she and I connected. Well, it's the end of the year and I'm still with the same company, and nor has a new opportunity presented itself.

If you don’t mind me asking, did she wrongly predict something
really negative about your relationship?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2022, 06:21:37 PM »
Ahh, okay. Sorry about your experience.

Diosa has been about 80% or better for me as far as accuracy. Her
timelines can be off sometimes though.

One thing I’ve learned with her is to never take her advice. We know
our POIs personalities. She once advised me to post something on social to make
my POI jealous, so he’d reach out. I told her that won’t work with him, because
he’s tit for tat. He would post something worse to outdo me. And, I was right.

I only listen to Diosa for current feelings/events/people around.

No reader is 100%, but she’s been pretty good for me.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2023, 04:53:12 PM »
I’ve spoken highly of Diosa in the past; however, her accuracy has dropped for me.
She also has a tendency to repeat the same thing, and regurgitate details that I provided
to her in the past. During my most recent call with her a few days ago, I advised her that I would
be taking a break from readings, and focusing on healing and living my life. Diosa immediately started telling me things that she’d never said before in the three years I’ve read with her. To me, that screams that she’s taken advantage of me, my time, and my money.
Thankfully, her actions have been a wake up call for me to stop readings. And, if I choose
to have a reading at some point in the future, it will not be with her.
I found a storefront psychic, Leo Brown, who is amazing and who does not waste your time. He’s also very compassionate and encourages healing.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 04:57:04 PM by HazelYella »

Offline JackY

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2023, 12:51:42 AM »
I am so sorry this happened to you. Sounds like she totally took advantage of your situation.

I’ve spoken highly of Diosa in the past; however, her accuracy has dropped for me.
She also has a tendency to repeat the same thing, and regurgitate details that I provided
to her in the past. During my most recent call with her a few days ago, I advised her that I would
be taking a break from readings, and focusing on healing and living my life. Diosa immediately started telling me things that she’d never said before in the three years I’ve read with her. To me, that screams that she’s taken advantage of me, my time, and my money.
Thankfully, her actions have been a wake up call for me to stop readings. And, if I choose
to have a reading at some point in the future, it will not be with her.
I found a storefront psychic, Leo Brown, who is amazing and who does not waste your time. He’s also very compassionate and encourages healing.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2023, 06:29:13 PM »
Thank you for caring :-). I needed the wake up call, apparently.
Diosa’s $10.99/minute rate was not cheap, so I’ll be saving myself
a lot of money :-). Besides the final conversation, she’d started flip flopping a lot.
So, it was time for me to walk away from readings, at least for awhile.
Also, she’ll waste a lot of time, and does not offer free minutes regularly…only if
she’s predicted something incorrect for you. And then, she’ll only give you one
free minute. She will NEVER admit that she’s wrong though.