Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 36023 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Diosa
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2022, 07:43:40 PM »
I'm happy she worked for everyone else, but unfortunately she was dead wrong for me, and her prediction/advice actually cost me my almost 6 year relationship.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Diosa
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2022, 04:01:29 PM »
At the time I read with her my ex and I had just broken up two weeks prior. I read with her to see if we would reconcile romantically again. She said yes and that I would need to reach out to him first. My gut instinct told me not to, since I know how he is, but I went against my better judgement and followed her advice. It ended up backfiring pretty bad and he said he never wants to get back together or see me again.

Not relationship related but the second time I read with her was for a look into my career. Our company mentioned something about layoffs and she mentioned they "may or may not" keep me and that a new opportunity will come at the end of the year. She seemed really usure with herself and I just don't think she and I connected. Well, it's the end of the year and I'm still with the same company, and nor has a new opportunity presented itself.

If you don’t mind me asking, did she wrongly predict something
really negative about your relationship?