Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 36283 times)

Offline artslove

Re: Diosa
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2019, 03:06:27 AM »
@art. 2 weeks, i will call her tomorrow to get updates but how comes its always two weeks all the time?? i really hope it comes to pass.

Did you get to call her back and any updates?

Offline artslove

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2019, 05:05:31 AM »
Has anyone had any luck with her as of lately? Still waiting for predictions.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2019, 12:49:31 AM »
I used to read with her years ago. Back in 2010. She's a sweet person with a lovely voice but none of her fairytales panned out over the two years I spoke with her.

Offline artslove

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2019, 05:58:59 AM »
Sorry to hear. :( that really bums me out. I wish I wasn’t so addicted to purchasing readings.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2019, 01:47:08 AM »
I’ve literally never spoken to this advisor before, yet she had placed me on her “block list” absolutely absurd. I have no respect for readers with high “rating” who block those who have never spoken to them before? Haha

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2019, 06:08:34 AM »
I’ve literally never spoken to this advisor before, yet she had placed me on her “block list” absolutely absurd. I have no respect for readers with high “rating” who block those who have never spoken to them before? Haha

Yeah she's known to do that. She blocked me after I told her that none of her predictions over two years had passed. I wasn't mean about it. Just pointed it out.

Offline artslove

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2020, 07:52:46 AM »
I really liked her and got a lot of readings from her, but they did not come to pass. Some have and the timing was way off. :/ but hopeful that these predictions will still come true eventually.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2020, 07:01:11 PM »
I read with her back in 2005 and she was wrong about everything

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2020, 05:07:29 PM »
Anybody read with her lately? How was she

Offline artslove

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2020, 07:25:27 PM »
I read with her for a few months. Really wanted things to happen the way she said they would, but they unfortunately didn’t. Very nice woman though.

Offline artslove

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2020, 07:01:14 AM »
Anyone updates?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »
I read with her a few times, and she picked up a few things correctly.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2021, 06:28:10 PM »
Diosa has been accurate for me! For example, I told her that my
POI was traveling home for the holidays and would remain there through
Christmas. Diosa said that he will definitely return before Christmas, and
she was right! There is no way she could have known that except for her skill.

Offline starempress

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2022, 11:24:17 AM »
also posted on another Keen post:

Diosa was pretty amazing.  I just gave her our names and when she answered I acted all chirpy and casual, and just said i wanted to know what she saw coming up in my relationship.  To say she nailed the situation is not enough.  Like she knew everything about us, what had happened and when, his health issue and work situation.  I don't want to give too much here due to lurkers but this stuff was not random "he has been hot cold and distant and you are confused" garbage, this was "you met this way on this month, your date was at this location, his situation at work is this and has recently decided to do that, this is his health issue and these are his addictions, this is what he tells you but this is what he does" kind of reading.  Freaked me out and although she is the only reader I have tried on Keen, I think that is all I need!!!

Offline starempress

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2022, 03:50:41 AM »
another hit from her, something I thought was impossible...my partner booked a holiday overseas in July, for a family b'day party, Diosa and my personal friend Karen were the only two people saying he was not going, even if he had booked the flight/accommodation and paid for it all.  Instad of staying home, I decided to take the kids away around the same time (There was no way I was going to spend $8,000 for the 3 of us for a person I hardly knew), so just for fun, but we booked something up north, interstate.  Matilda, in her 20 email prediction saw me going away in July but said plans would change and I would end up staying with someone up there and I thought, I do not know anyone there?  Well.. the overseas trip for my partner's family thing was cancelled because of new quarantine rules, so they changed the location to... of all places in the world, around the corner to where I was going to stay up north.  I was like OMG you are kidding??? so it turns out I cancelled the accommodation and we are now having a big family holiday together, and yes I will be "staying with someone up there" now!  I could not believe it, especially since he had already booked and paid for flights etc.  I never asked Mattie if he would be going overseas or not, I just asked if he would be drinking a lot during this trip, and all she said to me was that "she did not like the taste of alcohol" as I asked her this, which could indicate that by then he may already be on the path to sobriety - we shall see.

So far out of the hundreds and hundreds of readers I still fully vouch for Yona, Mattie, Matilda and now definitely Diosa.  Matilda does point out the negative a lot but I find this VERY useful as she grounds me and keeps me seeing things as they really are.  I do love her style!  My friend is good too but she has been having some off days lately.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 03:53:35 AM by starempress »