Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 36275 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: Diosa
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 05:45:53 PM »
Funny - here we go, here's member number 2 of the 5.  Deciball.diva we both belong to another forum elsewhere and my participation there hasn't been an issue! Would you then conclude that is has something to do with the fact that the bashing doesn't go on there because the forum is moderated?  Ah, yes!

Suffice it to say this.  I have an opinion, and You have an opinion. We are equally entitled to our own. Difference being -  I DO NOT state an opinion as FACT.  I wish you would see the difference.  And as for the comment that I take things personally, if I am attacked it IS personal. I don't talk about other matters, I talk about psychics. So my discussion falls into the parameters you have defined are appropriate.  I DO NOT INSULT though.  Others do.

Here's the reality: I quit posting here for a long time because of YOU. Fact. Truth. Non disputable.
It's non-disputable?  Really? Well why is it that we both belong elsewhere and you haven't quit there?  Let me answer for you - because the other forum is moderated to prevent the witch hunting that occurs here. That's why!!

You act as if your contrary and combative approach is innocuous.
I am not combative.  I am placed in a defensive position with 5 members that are on the constant attack.  But don't taker my word for it.  Read. You'll see it is "indisputable"!
SO MANY, blow ups on this forum it doesn't take a mathematician to see that you are the cause and we are the effect.
No, I don't see it that way at all.  When it is clearly 5 against 1 it is totally unfair.  And when  it is 5 that are ridiculing, accusing, criticizing, and name-calling it is bullying.  It wouldn't happen on a moderated board. That's why it happens here.  And I am not inclined to let it go  without drawing each of your attentions to it. 

Bark angel, I think it's safe to say that you rub many the wrong way. Any time you participate in a thread you offer no personal experience and you treat us all as if we need to be regulated. I mean, you do realize this is a forum about psychics, right?

Your critical dissection of everyone's posts that you declare cannot be formed of opinions (IN YOUR OPINION) and only of fact is, honestly, quite laughable. I'm in shock that someone as well spoken as you would take all of this so seriously and so personally. It seems you have appointed yourself on some kind of mission here and despite your claims of multitudes of members that won't post here because of this group of 5, it's obvious you're an army of one. Here's the reality: I quit posting here for a long time because of YOU. Fact. Truth. Non disputable.

You act as if your contrary and combative approach is innocuous. But, considering that you are the constant variable in many, my goodness SO MANY, blow ups on this forum it doesn't take a mathematician to see that you are the cause and we are the effect. I don't care how long winded you want to get here, it's just that, HOT AIR. Please just stop. Offer your own experience and let us have ours and move on. Please. I like the community I have found here and you ruin it for me and so many others. Please. Stop.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:47:26 PM by Bark angel »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 05:54:09 PM »
I'm number 2?!?!? Woohoo!!!

The only attention you have brought is to yourself, once again, as per usual. It's the Barc angell show. Take a bow. You deserve a standing ovation.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:56:34 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »
Once again, more ridicule.  You just can't help yourself.  Why can you and others not conduct one post without stooping to insult and attack? 

The only attention you have brought is to yourself, once again, as per usual. It's the Barc angell show. Take a bow. You deserve a standing ovation.

Offline marybell

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
Decibel
I agree with you that the psychics share information on us.  In fact there are a bunch of blogs that have names of  people that  psychics consider "bashers". Maybe you are considered a basher because as you say, you left some bad feedback and that could be why Diosa did not take your call.  In terms of sharing background information on us, what would be the benefit of doing that, unless they share their incomes? 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »
Marybell, thank you. Yes, the note sharing and info sharing I think is more of a "bashers" type list. As far as them sharing personal details, who knows, but depending on the scruples of a reader, perhaps they share with others to heighten the "wow" factor? There was a ring on Bitwine that was outed a few years ago for doing that. I believe it was about 4-6 in a group or a few that had multiple pages. Regardless, it happens. I don't need cold hard facts when dealing with the metaphysical. I'm okay with stating my opinion/experience/instinct as fact despite others wishes.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2014, 08:08:13 PM »
Pre-emptive strike: I apologize in advance for continuing to derail the topic.  I promise this is going to be the last time I do so, because this is the last time I'm going to engage this one directly.

Once again, more ridicule.  You just can't help yourself.  Why can you and others not conduct one post without stooping to insult and attack? 

Please point out the insult and attack for the class, Bark.  I see a hearty dose of sarcasm as a direct result of you accusing someone of...I'm not even sure what you're accusing people of, but I fail to see any "insults" or "attacks." I do love that you're numbering us now.  Does that make me number 1?  Because that's just FASCINATING.  I'd absolutely love to know the scale on which we're being ranked.  Is it order of posting?  How much we're annoying you?  Or simply how accurately we're pointing out your crappy behavior?

But wait, before you do that, I'm bored today. The...whatever he is just left my apartment after proposing and I don't want to have to think about how I'm going to answer him right now. In lieu of facing my own problems, I feel some distraction is in order...so let's start with all of your confrontational BS, shall we?  Because I've officially hit my limit where even good ol' memes aren't amusing me anymore.  (As an aside, I've moderated a number of message boards on a variety of topics in my time.  You would have been banned ages ago, not because of some personal vendetta you've made up in your head where some secret cabal of board members has united to work against you, but because your behavior has been atrocious and, frankly, intolerable. Worse is that for months I tried really freaking hard not to get into it with you and to give you the benefit of the doubt, but frankly, enough is enough. I don't know if you're on the spectrum and that's why you lack even the most basic social etiquette, but it doesn't make your behavior okay.)

I just decided to randomly go through your history of posts.  Why?  See explanation above.  I assure you, you needn't flatter yourself into thinking you'd warrant this kind of attention under normal circumstances.

Here's how most posts that devolve into these arguments go when you're involved, Bark.  Someone makes a post. You don't agree with it, and you make it clear that you don't.  So far, so good - everyone's just stating opinions.  Except the one key factor is that when you don't agree, you don't simply say, "Huh, that hasn't been my experience - this is my experience."  You turn it into a confrontation.  You start asking questions - in and of itself not normally a problem, but the types of questions are.  You're not asking for more details.  You're questioning motives.  You're questioning the behavior of the person getting the reading.  You have, in some instances, attempted to invalidate someone else's experience because it didn't match your expectations.  That, love, is what's so confrontational about your postings.  You cannot engage in a civilized manner when someone else's experience does not meet your expectations.  I could sit here and parse through your (substantial) posting history for a slew of examples, but I don't even need to because we have one right here in this very topic.  (For those of you reading, you can assume it was said aloud in much the same voice as Sherlock Holmes would use when explaining how he's come to a brilliant deduction. I'm not even saying it's a brilliant deduction, because it's not - it's straight up obvious; I'm just offering a means of making this slightly more entertaining for yourselves since I'm sure no one is particularly enjoying this.)

This isn't even the first time people have told you that your tone sucks.  Every time this happens, everyone's complaint with you has been identical - you talk down to people, you're arrogant, you play the victim (which is absurd), you try to invalidate other people's experiences, and you're rude.  You're straight up rude.  And every single time, instead of walking away from that experience with, "Okay, well, all these people are telling me I sound like a jerk, maybe there's something to it. Maybe I should consider my tone when I post a little more..." you instead come back with defensiveness and, in some GLORIOUS instances, the "threat" to leave this board, since you "don't need it" and "don't even read with psychics anymore" (which begs the question, of course, why this conversation is even happening since I can't even figure out why you're still here if those two statements are true.)  Even when people are sort of defending you, they're not denying that your behavior sucks.

Here's the thing, Bark: no one asked you to leave until you started making noise about leaving all on your own. All anyone has asked you to do is stop being a jerk to other people, and then playing the victim when you get called out for it.

Like for instance: if someone comes back and says  I'm being kind of a dick right now?  I'm going to take that in and accept it, because I'm well aware that's what I'm doing.  In this particular instance I probably won't apologize for it, because (see item A) I've had enough of your crap.  But I'd certainly revise my behavior in future, because the goal isn't to continue to have these confrontations. They suck and are not in any way, shape, or form fun for any of us.

As an aside, you pointed out that you don't need to call psychics, and you know what? I completely believe you, because at no time did I ever intend to imply that it was psychics you should be calling.

There you go.  That's your actual insult.  I'm officially done with you.  Vent your spleen all you like - you won't get anywhere with me.  I've got your number (figuratively, since only God knows just how far your paranoia goes).  I know what you're about.  And I know that what's going through your mind right now is, "How do I respond to her to ensure I look like the victim and she looks like a bully, because I'm incapable of being an adult and putting on my big girl pants and acknowledging my role in all of this?"  Because there's a lowest common denominator in all of these conversations, Bark, and it's not me; I didn't even really get involved until the last explosion.  It's not Decibel.  It's not...whoever the other three are.  It's you, babygirl. It's all you.

Done.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
Please point out the insult and attack for the class, Bark.  I see a hearty dose of sarcasm as a direct result of you accusing someone of...I'm not even sure what you're accusing people of, but I fail to see any "insults" or "attacks."
Oh, I get it.  The real adult way is to disregard the insults and attacks you throw my way and call them by some other term?  So, its "hearty sarcasm" now, eh? That's just a euphemism for "attacks and insults". 

I didn't accuse anyone of anything.  READ MY LIPS. I didn't accuse anyone of anything.  But of course the instigator that you are you couldn't resist coming on and stirring the brew - with your "Oh this thread is about to explode" card.  You fanned the flames my dear and perhaps it is because you are bored, or annoyed with your lack of self-control, but I did nothing except apprise Deciball of Diosa's  claim that she does not read with all callers.  And by the way, I likely would have let Deciball's insinuation go, but that cocapple responded in the way so many have privately - worried that the reading she had was no longer valid.  Based on what?  Some other person's rush to judgment?  Certainly it did not appear to be based on any fact or personal experience either because despite what you say, until it is proven that notes are being shared about Decibell's situation, it was nothing more than a bad reading.

In fact, read the other forum and you'll learn that she didn't call for the pure entertainment at all.  She posted why she resumed her psychic calling there. 

As an aside, I've moderated a number of message boards on a variety of topics in my time.  You would have been banned ages ago, not because of some personal vendetta you've made up in your head where some secret cabal of board members has united to work against you, but because your behavior has been atrocious and, frankly, intolerable.
Not impressed.  You lack the ability to be impartial and neutral, and that can be seen from miles away, 'love'!

Worse is that for months I tried really freaking hard not to get into it with you and to give you the benefit of the doubt, but frankly, enough is enough. I don't know if you're on the spectrum and that's why you lack even the most basic social etiquette, but it doesn't make your behavior okay.)
Sarcasm, condescension, stirring the pot, being judgmental, name-calling, prodding, making fun of, these are all classic of your activities on this board, and designed to make something erupt. That is hardly the behavior of someone that is trying to diffuse a situation - not is it behavior conducive of a moderator role.  It is not good behavior and that, my 'love' is atrocious and intolerable to me!

Here's how most posts that devolve into these arguments go when you're involved, Bark.  Someone makes a post. You don't agree with it, and you make it clear that you don't.  So far, so good - everyone's just stating opinions.  Except the one key factor is that when you don't agree, you don't simply say, "Huh, that hasn't been my experience - this is my experience."  You turn it into a confrontation.  You start asking questions - in and of itself not normally a problem, but the types of questions are.  You're not asking for more details.  You're questioning motives.  You're questioning the behavior of the person getting the reading.  You have, in some instances, attempted to invalidate someone else's experience because it didn't match your expectations.  That, love, is what's so confrontational about your postings.
Not true.  I questioned someone's rush to judgment without proof.  That is it.  You don't derive your living from this industry but to call someone out on something without proof is my business.
You cannot engage in a civilized manner when someone else's experience does not meet your expectations.
I have NO expectations other than that people are fair.

I could sit here and parse through your (substantial) posting history for a slew of examples, but I don't even need to because we have one right here in this very topic. 
Please do!  You'll find all examples of me being the subject of a witch hunt is because I am not inclined to call a psychic a "rat-dog bastard, fake" JUST because their predictions didn't work for YOU.  Perhaps you have some role in the way predictions manifest or not.  Ever thought of that?  No, I doubt it.  It would take someone that is humble and real and honest to think they might play a role in any outcome(and forgive as I digress, but your comment about the ex didn't escape me either - what makes you believe that if you cannot make good life's choices that you have the ability to choose which battles to engage or not?).

And no, I don't support psychics at all.  Some are good, some are not as good, but all deserve the right and entitlement to defend their reputations from people who will "dis" them in front of a group of over 1000 potential customers without ONE SHRED of proof?  That's why I get involved...to make sure that people are not defamed for no reason. I don't now why Diosa avoided Deciball.  Maybe she saw a veteran customer and decided she wouldn't be comfortable reading for someone like that?  Maybe she though she might be jaded?  Maybe she didn't like the name?  Maybe she is psychic and knew Deciball would defame her? Maybe she has read notes about her?  Maybe she knows her deal?  Maybe, maybe, maybe.  But that is just it....maybe.  Nothing definitive - nothing proven.

This isn't even the first time people have told you that your tone sucks.  Every time this happens, everyone's complaint with you has been identical - you talk down to people, you're arrogant, you play the victim (which is absurd), you try to invalidate other people's experiences, and you're rude.  You're straight up rude. 

Good try - BUT there is no tone intended in my written words.  And for those that are attempting to insert tone in them - shame on you.  I have used no insulting words but there are insulting words used to me.  By you and 4 others to be precise.

And every single time, instead of walking away from that experience with, "Okay, well, all these people are telling me I sound like a jerk, maybe there's something to it. Maybe I should consider my tone when I post a little more..." you instead come back with defensiveness
I would NEVER let anyone bully me off this board as you are wont to do.  I am not a jerk, but it takes a certain humiloity to see that.  Something that is lacking in the Famous Five and has been for a long time now.

If you are wondering why I do not share my personal experiences on the board in public, there is very good reason.  You will have to point to your ring leader for the answer, since she has shared private information about me to others without permission.  So, I keep all of my information to myself now.
If you don't like that - take it up with her.
which begs the question, of course, why this conversation is even happening since I can't even figure out why you're still here if those two statements are true.)
So let me understand something here - are you actually saying to me that I am the ONLY one that isn't getting readings anymore?  Because I could have sworn that I read a whole bunch of you claiming that ALL readers are WRONG and they all SUCK and you've all woken up and realized that they are 99.999999% fake, right???

Even when people are sort of defending you, they're not denying that your behavior sucks.
Now here is a kettle-black situation in the flesh!!!! You are speaking FOR other people and what their motivations are?  Do you REALLY know what they think?  Are you inserting your foot or opinion somewhere it doesn't belong?  If those people thought something why do you have to go and interfere and do the talking for them?  Why not let them say what they want to say? Are they no capable of saying what they wish?  If they didn't say it - are you sure they wanted to?  See how you are?

Here's the thing, Bark: stop being a jerk to other people, and then playing the victim when you get called out for it.
you can think I am a jerk all you wish.  You can call me a jerk if you wish, but all you do is make it so patently clear that you spew vitriol and are nothing more than a judgmental, miserable woman.

Like for instance: if someone comes back and says  I'm being kind of a dick right now?  I'm going to take that in and accept it, because I'm well aware that's what I'm doing.  In this particular instance I probably won't apologize for it, because (see item A) I've had enough of your crap.  But I'd certainly revise my behavior in future, because the goal isn't to continue to have these confrontations. [/quote]
You could have fooled me because you do not let one opportunity pass before jump in with BOTH feet.  Frankly, in my opinion, you LOVE these confrontations.  You thrive on them. It is sick, you are right.

As an aside, you pointed out that you don't need to call psychics, and you know what? I completely believe you, because at no time did I ever intend to imply that it was psychics you should be calling.
Once again, that's insulting - but that is all I can expect of a person like you!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 09:29:03 PM »
My goodness, Bark, you are seriously one disturbed cukkoo bird and wtf gives you the right to put words in my mouth and what the heck are you talking about my reports on the other forum? Are you so effing delusional that now you're just going to outright make up lies to suit your needs? Hmm. LET ME ANSWER THAT FOR YOU - Yes. Yes clearly you are going to drag everyone through the mud because you are a miserable person. I don't give a flip if you feel insulted or witch hunted or whatever. You are a horrible horrible horrible human and I hope you get what you give. Please, for the love of all that is good in this messed up world, leave us alone. You are a BULLY. But, you can count me out of your "Famous Five", you freaking weirdo. I'm out. Done. You win. You can police these halls as you see fit.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2014, 09:32:54 PM »
I am not quoting you or putting words in your mouth.  You declared on another forum where we both exist and have for a  looooong time, why you got back into reading a number of weeks ago.
As you can clearly see, I am not divulging why - it's not for me to say.  However, you did not declare it was for entertainment purposes, which is what you said in this thread.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 09:34:25 PM by Bark angel »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2014, 09:37:06 PM »
Wow. For one thing, I was a member there for years before you, so back off. And two, I disclosed ON THIS THREAD why I read WITH THIS READER. It wasn't a blanket statement, psycho.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2014, 09:38:58 PM »
Wow. For one thing, I was a member there for years before you, so back off. And two, I disclosed ON THIS THREAD why I read WITH THIS READER. It wasn't a blanket statement, psycho.
Just clarifying that we co-exist elsewhere without issue, so there has to be something about THIS place!  Secondly, that's OK, whatever reason there is why you read with psychics, doesn't matter to me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 04:41:05 AM »
Just a reminder, but you can put someone on ignore if they are bothering you. As dead as this forum is, it may not be worth the trouble..but it may help.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 01:46:01 PM »
Does it? I hunted for it for a while, to no avail.  ...Help?  :'(

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 06:04:21 PM »
I searched, too. Please enlighten us!

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2014, 06:11:51 PM »
thanks to Sunandmoon --

Go into your profile. There is a section for friends/ignore. Just add the name to ignore and that's it! You'll still see the person has posted but you won't see the text unless you choose to unless you choose to.

edited for typo.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:01:04 PM by divinewishes »