Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 36030 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Diosa
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 12:46:52 AM »
Not taking your call does not indicate or lend credence to the belief that there is note sharing going on, in my opinion.

Uh. Okay. Whatever.

It's not my opinion, decibel.diva.  I simply pointed out that the reader claims not to take all callers. I guess I just don't understand. After having a gut feeling that she was sharing notes, why would you go to all the trouble to read with her?  Creating  a new account and then Making an appointment, emailing her?

My apologies for lending to your lack of understanding. Since you seem to over complicate the simple, I'll break it down for you in chronological detail as to not confuse you or anyone else reading about my personal experience with Diosa.

1. Woke up and had the urge to get readings.
2. Logged on and saw there were members in chat. I then joined in on chat and Diosa came up in discussion. One of our members had an accurate reading from her. I decided at that moment that I would try to read with Diosa.
3. Logged onto Keen. I did a search for Diosa. I read her page, all of it. I wrote her an email introducing myself and informing her that she had come highly recommended, etc. I then put in a request for an appointment.
4. I logged back into chat.
5. Between chat conversations I went back to Keen and saw that my appointment was no longer pending. I went back to her page to set up another appointment and the "you have been blocked" window appeared. My spidey senses tingled and in my gut I knew her blocking me was a shady move! LoL
5. I logged out of my main account.
6. I set up an alternate account. The whole process took a mere 3-5 minutes to complete.
7. I wrote Diosa from my new account. I set up an appointment. She accepted.

My reasons for going through with the reading were frivolous and for entertainment purposes only. I also wanted to come back and report about it here. Because of how the whole thing came about I am convinced she is one of the many that shares notes. The reading was eh and in hindsight like so many others, mostly a cold read, especially considering that everything predicted was inaccurate and what happened in real life was the opposite of what I was told. I can safely say I do not recommend this reader due to my total experience. This is the last thing I will be posting concerning my experience with Diosa.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:58:34 AM by decibel.diva »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 12:55:27 AM »
As far as Diosa goes, I have notes that say I read with her once. She gave me a fairytale ending with the guy that came before the d-bag that cheated on me.  So she gets a whopping NOPE from me.

Thanks for sharing this, too.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 02:50:45 AM »
Oh god, it's begun again.  I have highlighted the part where I was saying that I didn't think the fact that she didn't take your call was evidence or clear that there was note sharing involved.  Of course, is you read back you can see that so cocoapple made a similar observation that she has something on her blog that explains why some don't get calls and also suggested she had a couple of problems herself, but I see that was glossed over again and "issue" is taken with my comment.
I was simply offering the reader's own words so that some claim that is purely SUPPOSITION didn't escalate out of control and cause people to have the reaction that cocoapple had.

That sort of thing is rampant on here and it is why this board has lost a lot of its appeal to many members.  One person bashes a reader for some reason and tries to claim that there is something untoward going on when there is absolutely no proof of it, and then 50 people are afraid to call that reader because of the fall out.  I just found in interesting that Deciball.diva would make a call to a reader that she is pretty certain in her mind  shares notes, just to report back to a chat group.  And at $3.99 a minute as well.  And before I get bashed for it, let me be clear.  You can have whatever opinion you wish.  You are entitled as long as it doesn't appear that you know for a fact something that is pure supposition.  Then it comes off as more than an opinion.  And, no, my opinion is just that  - an opinion, and it carries no more weight than anyone else's, of course.  BUT, my post simply indicated that it is NOT CLEAR that there is note sharing, but it doesn't rule out the possibility of note sharing.
Diosa's blog spells out that she is very selective with new callers.  Not taking your call does not indicate or lend credence to the belief that there is note sharing going on, in my opinion.  Not that it rules it out, mind you, but it certainly does nothing to support or confirm it.
I also forgot to mention that I did send her a message from my main page and introduced myself. I even told her she came highly recommended by other members, etc. I then set up an appointment request. Oh well, it really doesn't matter anyway. She was wrong about contact and outcome and so were quite a few others. I hate that I went on this little "mini binge" after a year of not reading.
Somnus no need to post the kittie picture AFTER you've already begun to stir the pot.  That behavior doesn't escape me.

Again. This. PETTY. GANG-BASHING. habit. is really Tiring.

As you were "ladies" - enjoy your evenings, alone!
Tried reading with her today but apparently I'm blocked. I've never read with her before nor have I ever tried before today. This just adds credence that these ppl share notes imho. I say that because I obviously left a bad review for one of her buddies. There would be no other reason to randomly block a caller before they have ever even tried to read with you.
Not taking your call does not indicate or lend credence to the belief that there is note sharing going on, in my opinion.

Uh. Okay. Whatever.

It's not my opinion, decibel.diva.  I simply pointed out that the reader claims not to take all callers. I guess I just don't understand. After having a gut feeling that she was sharing notes, why would you go to all the trouble to read with her?  Creating  a new account and then Making an appointment, emailing her?

My apologies for lending to your lack of understanding. Since you seem to over complicate the simple, I'll break it down for you in chronological detail as to not confuse you or anyone else reading about my personal experience with Diosa.

1. Woke up and had the urge to get readings.
2. Logged on and saw there were members in chat. I then joined in on chat and Diosa came up in discussion. One of our members had an accurate reading from her. I decided at that moment that I would try to read with Diosa.
3. Logged onto Keen. I did a search for Diosa. I read her page, all of it. I wrote her an email introducing myself and informing her that she had come highly recommended, etc. I then put in a request for an appointment.
4. I logged back into chat.
5. Between chat conversations I went back to Keen and saw that my appointment was no longer pending. I went back to her page to set up another appointment and the "you have been blocked" window appeared. My spidey senses tingled and in my gut I knew her blocking me was a shady move! LoL
5. I logged out of my main account.
6. I set up an alternate account. The whole process took a mere 3-5 minutes to complete.
7. I wrote Diosa from my new account. I set up an appointment. She accepted.

My reasons for going through with the reading were frivolous and for entertainment purposes only. I also wanted to come back and report about it here. Because of how the whole thing came about I am convinced she is one of the many that shares notes. The reading was eh and in hindsight like so many others, mostly a cold read, especially considering that everything predicted was inaccurate and what happened in real life was the opposite of what I was told. I can safely say I do not recommend this reader due to my total experience. This is the last thing I will be posting concerning my experience with Diosa.

Offline chrys

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 03:16:00 AM »
Decibel.diva read with Diosa on my recommendation. Not to start anything. I had a couple of big predictions from Diosa happen so I recommended her for a try.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 03:21:05 AM »
*unnecessary rant, snipped for length*

Cool story, bro.  Maybe if you didn't take such a confrontational tone every time you posted, people wouldn't think you're a jerk.  But you do, so we do.  And it can't really be gang-bashing when you're arguing with one person.  My post was actually designed to point out it was heading in that direction in order to intercept that trajectory, which obviously failed, but hey.  There's no denying that the reason I saw it going that way was because you decided to get confrontational. Again. As you always do.  You're a huge drama queen, kid.  Maybe come back and start posting when you've grown up a little and can handle adult conversations without turning them into a "I don't understand why you would do these things, because you clearly..." blahblahblah whatever, we all know you're here to pick fights.

I wish I was spending tonight alone. That would imply I had self-control and didn't make terrible life choices. Instead I'm spending it with a guy I shouldn't, who's currently taking a shower in my bathroom and dear God what am I doing with my life.  Meanwhile, you can have fun calling your Psychic Friend who's going to feed you more lies, and spend the night stalking the board waiting to see if anyone mentions you, as you do every single day! :D  Not that anything I post matters, since it'll all get caught in your EgoFilter that convinces you that you can do no wrong and you're somehow superior to all us lowly plebs.  (Doubly funny when you consider the topic we're posting on - psychics, ffs.)

Have a great night, Bark!  And remember - it's just the internet: you can always browse away.  (Also, therapy is covered by most insurances, making it cheaper than calling psychics. Just a helpful tip.  #nojudgment #justsaying)

Edit: http://youtu.be/4Ugebzq3juE?t=6s
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:29:53 AM by melancholia »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 03:37:23 AM »
two words -> Kettle. Black.

Cool story, bro.  Maybe if you didn't take such a confrontational tone every time you posted, people wouldn't think you're a jerk.  But you do, so we do.  And it can't really be gang-bashing when you're arguing with one person.  My post was actually designed to point out it was heading in that direction in order to intercept that trajectory, which obviously failed, but hey.  There's no denying that the reason I saw it going that way was because you decided to get confrontational. Again. As you always do.  You're a huge drama queen, kid.  Maybe come back and start posting when you've grown up a little and can handle adult conversations without turning them into a "I don't understand why you would do these things, because you clearly..." blahblahblah whatever, we all know you're here to pick fights.

I wish I was spending tonight alone. That would imply I had self-control and didn't make terrible life choices. Instead I'm spending it with a guy I shouldn't, who's currently taking a shower in my bathroom and dear God what am I doing with my life.  Meanwhile, you can have fun calling your Psychic Friend who's going to feed you more lies, and spend the night stalking the board waiting to see if anyone mentions you, as you do every single day! :D  Not that anything I post matters, since it'll all get caught in your EgoFilter that convinces you that you can do no wrong and you're somehow superior to all us lowly plebs.  (Doubly funny when you consider the topic we're posting on - psychics, ffs.)

Have a great night, Bark!  And remember - it's just the internet: you can always browse away.  (Also, therapy is covered by most insurances, making it cheaper than calling psychics. Just a helpful tip.  #nojudgment #justsaying)

Offline melancholia

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 03:47:01 AM »

Peace!

two words -> Kettle. Black.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 03:56:20 AM »
Maybe if you didn't take such a confrontational tone every time you posted, people wouldn't think you're a jerk.  But you do, so we do.  And it can't really be gang-bashing when you're arguing with one person.
I wasn't being confrontational and I wasn't arguing.  You took things off course so if anything is going in a trajectory you are responsible.
My post was actually designed to point out it was heading in that direction in order to intercept that trajectory, which obviously failed, but hey. 
Your post was to stir the mud - like always.  You are transparent. YOU CANNOT RESIST CALLING NAMES-> INSULTING-> STARTING SOMETHING WITH YOUR MEMES! 
It is because of people like you that can't miss an opportunity to put someone down that very few people come here anymore.  I've been told by many members that they cannot stand this forum because of 5 people that are bound and determined to run everyone off here. 
There's no denying that the reason I saw it going that way was because you decided to get confrontational.
What, I can't have an opinion?  I can't ask a question? That's confrontational?  Look the word up, I didn't sling mud, call names, accuse. I did none of that. I simply posted something the reader has on her blog and that it might explain what happened.
you're here to pick fights.
Absolutely not, but I am no doormat for you to cast barbs at and steamroll over, you're right!

Also, therapy is covered by most insurances, making it cheaper than calling psychics. Just a helpful tip.  #nojudgment #justsaying
  You are now mistaken.  I don't need to call psychics!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:58:45 AM by Bark angel »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 03:57:21 AM »
You just proved my point again.  You are one miserable trouble maker. Good night!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2014, 04:05:56 AM »
Eeer.... how does this get ugly again!!!???  I'm going to TRY to understand all sides here. I think @bark angel tries to stay neutral and give psychics benefit of the doubt OR tries to understand and ask questions and comes off in a certain way that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. A lot of us here on the board are in various emotional states and some days we can tolerate more than other days..... i know myself is the same way so our fire are easily lite.  I think by now, we all know how bark angel operates and the way she delivers herself so i don't think we should jump right into defensive mode so quickly.  It's like this friend in your circle who always says the wrong things at the wrong time and can't be changed cuz that's just the way they operate so you learn and adapt to it and stop taking it too personally. I know i have a friend in my circle like that and at first it was soooo annoying and i get so short tempered but i learn that this is how she is and her intentions aren't bad... just the way she delivers herself takes time getting used to and it's not personal.  I think of @bark angel like that.  This is just my opinion.

Now let's all focus on those kittens... cuz they are soft and cute.  I have subscribed to catsofinstagram....it brightens up my day  ;)

Now back to Diosa~  i read with her under Chrys' recommendation as well.  She's like LadyP IMO, great with current and past....no doubt she has a gift of some sort and only time will tell if things will happen as she described it.  @bark angel, have you read with Diosa?  What's your take on this reader?

Offline chrys

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 06:31:30 AM »
Well, I don't know how a chat turned into this. I stated that Diosa clearly called what is going on in my catastrophe called a life right. Dead on nailed it in a prediction from early February before both Yona and Jenny Alton told me the same thing less then two weeks later. I am not happy the prediction happened my life has been total chaos since.  I just had to give credit where credit is due. Plus Diosa was the first readerI read with on keen. Before that I was a CP or PS girl. I also found that I was blocked for quite a few readers never having read with them. I still would prefer Yona or Jenny but I just threw it out there that Diosa was right.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 04:35:36 PM »
Cocoapple -
Some of what you write here about my intentions is correct.  I have no BAD intentions at all.  I am not confrontational at ALL. Not ONE!  I am not supporting ANY psychic.  Not ONE! I am not trying to change anyone's opinion of psychics BUT I am intent on making sure that the reviews of particular psychics are presented as just that - one person's opinion and review of their experience, and their experience ONLY and that is quite distinct from FACT.

Why?  Because I have watched what happens here, time and time again - there is a "Psychic Reviews Domino Effect" and that quite honestly instills fear-mongering in all the members and it has the potential to have a negative impact not only on members that have had a different experience with a particular psychic - but worse yet, it has the potential to impact a person's professional career. I wouldn't want to have my career impacted by supposition - especially when I cannot and am not given a chance to rebut those claims. 

And before any of the naysayers jump onboard this slaughter bandwagon again, let me be clear.  I am not an advocate for ANY psychic.  I am an advocate for fairness, equality and honesty. ONLY!

Rarely, do I come out swinging!  But that is what I encounter from a band of rogues here that think they can do anything without cause, complaint or reaction from me.  It's just plain UNFAIR.

Take a look at this thread.  In my initial comment, I simply reported what is written by the psychic in question.  She explains that it is common for her to not take a call.  I shared that information, offering it as perhaps an explanation  why Deciball.diva had the experience she did.  I made certain that I used the words "in my opinion" when it comes to what I deduced from that fact.  I was TAKEN TO TASK.  Why?  I am clear in distinguishing what is my opinion and what I wish to be considered as FACT.

As for Somnus - well, let's leave it as this:  Some people cannot wait to jump in and START mud-slinging.  I can say this, I rarely, if ever, cast the first stone.  I wish I could say that for others.

You are right, I do try to stay NEUTRAL. It's not a crime to ask questions.  Not where I live anyway. I do not try to give psychics the benefit of the doubt, either.  When I was reading with psychics I encountered many that I would never call again, if I had the need to and, IN MY OPINION, did not convince me of their talents. I never read with Diosa, so I cannot comment on any personal experience with her that I had.  But nothing that I shared in my first post here should have rubbed anyone the wrong way - be they emotional or not.  I simply offered a fact that is posted in Diosa's own psychic profile, and my opinion that this could explain the situation that Deciball.diva had.   

I didn't take exception to Deciball. diva saying my opinion carries no more weight than hers because that is correct.  It doesn't.  But what I was attempting to point out is that part of what I posted was not an opinion at all - and that was the part that mattered.  I shared what the reader had stated herself.  That's not an opinion - that is a fact.

However, there are as I said a small group of people that simply delight in fanning anything into a full-blown conflagration.  I could list their names here (5 of the offenders come to mind, immediately) but I won't because they know (and most people who read here frequently) already who they are. 

You may not like my delivery, or what I wrote - but please don't categorize it as insulting, offensive, argumentative, angry, or anything like that, because it wasn't.  There was no anger - no attack, no insults and - you'll see that I said nothing that could rub anyone the wrong way. And I think what really accelerates what WAS ALWAYS INTENDED TO BE A SIMPLE DISCUSSION (which should be allowed because, after all, this is a blooming discussion board) into something else is jumping into "attack" mode.  That is what I object to.  Some of you can use whatever excuses you wish to explain why you have to constantly be on attack, but please don't point the finger at me.

Ok, thanks a lot.

Eeer.... how does this get ugly again!!!???  I'm going to TRY to understand all sides here. I think @bark angel tries to stay neutral and give psychics benefit of the doubt OR tries to understand and ask questions and comes off in a certain way that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. A lot of us here on the board are in various emotional states and some days we can tolerate more than other days..... i know myself is the same way so our fire are easily lite.  I think by now, we all know how bark angel operates and the way she delivers herself so i don't think we should jump right into defensive mode so quickly.  It's like this friend in your circle who always says the wrong things at the wrong time and can't be changed cuz that's just the way they operate so you learn and adapt to it and stop taking it too personally. I know i have a friend in my circle like that and at first it was soooo annoying and i get so short tempered but i learn that this is how she is and her intentions aren't bad... just the way she delivers herself takes time getting used to and it's not personal.  I think of @bark angel like that.  This is just my opinion.

Now let's all focus on those kittens... cuz they are soft and cute.  I have subscribed to catsofinstagram....it brightens up my day  ;)

Now back to Diosa~  i read with her under Chrys' recommendation as well.  She's like LadyP IMO, great with current and past....no doubt she has a gift of some sort and only time will tell if things will happen as she described it.  @bark angel, have you read with Diosa?  What's your take on this reader?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:41:52 PM by Bark angel »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 04:55:42 PM »
Bark, I also felt once that you were trying to attack, i use to feel you were misunderstood till you tried that on me. Anyway, Bark maybe, just maybe, you should change your approach on how you deal with people in this forum.People report what their experiences are and that is their opinion, it is not up to you to change how anyone feels. People are hurting and the need answered and I tend to read with  a claimed good psychic before I address it in the forum definitely after about 4 to 5 readings, I know it is no go.

Regarding Chry's reading with Diose, I was not there but is is possible she made guesses based on her circumstances.Seriously, I could have even predicted her ending, sorry guys but I feel a few of us are pushing loyal members out and that is why people are not truly reporting their readings anymore. Please Bark , unless you are contributing please let it be and don't try to play detective

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »
Tellmewhy, it's no surprise to me that you would chime in! You are one of the 5!!! Nothing more need be said. Just read my initial post - there is not one word that is improper. My approach was totally normal, just engaging in discussion.  Read my words in my first post on this matter - it was a discussion, not an argument. I don't wish to deal with people like you that will make something more than what it is.  My words here are proof enough of what I said.  Your interpretation of what I was meaning is not important, because it was an interpretation and that is purely subjective.

As for this
People report what their experiences are and that is their opinion, it is not up to you to change how anyone feels.
Tell me where I changed how anyone feels?
sorry guys but I feel a few of us are pushing loyal members out and that is why people are not truly reporting their readings anymore.
Readings are not being discussed here because unless someone is inclined to believe what the 5 ring-leaders think they should, your or their opinions are not welcomed! 
Please Bark , unless you are contributing please let it be and don't try to play detective
Tellmewhy, you don't expect me to miss that CLEAR double-standard do you? Don't you see just how hypocritical that is?  Why would it be ok for you to tell me what to do or to think, and yet I can't have an opinion myself? Who made you God to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? I wasn't "playing detective" and for you to feel justified in accusing me of that is unreasonable.

Bark, I also felt once that you were trying to attack, i use to feel you were misunderstood till you tried that on me. Anyway, Bark maybe, just maybe, you should change your approach on how you deal with people in this forum.People report what their experiences are and that is their opinion, it is not up to you to change how anyone feels. People are hurting and the need answered and I tend to read with  a claimed good psychic before I address it in the forum definitely after about 4 to 5 readings, I know it is no go.

Regarding Chry's reading with Diose, I was not there but is is possible she made guesses based on her circumstances.Seriously, I could have even predicted her ending, sorry guys but I feel a few of us are pushing loyal members out and that is why people are not truly reporting their readings anymore. Please Bark , unless you are contributing please let it be and don't try to play detective

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 05:31:11 PM »
Bark angel, I think it's safe to say that you rub many the wrong way. Any time you participate in a thread you offer no personal experience and you treat us all as if we need to be regulated. I mean, you do realize this is a forum about psychics, right?

Your critical dissection of everyone's posts that you declare cannot be formed of opinions (IN YOUR OPINION) and only of fact is, honestly, quite laughable. I'm in shock that someone as well spoken as you would take all of this so seriously and so personally. It seems you have appointed yourself on some kind of mission here and despite your claims of multitudes of members that won't post here because of this group of 5, it's obvious you're an army of one. Here's the reality: I quit posting here for a long time because of YOU. Fact. Truth. Non disputable.

You act as if your contrary and combative approach is innocuous. But, considering that you are the constant variable in many, my goodness SO MANY, blow ups on this forum it doesn't take a mathematician to see that you are the cause and we are the effect. I don't care how long winded you want to get here, it's just that, HOT AIR. Please just stop. Offer your own experience and let us have ours and move on. Please. I like the community I have found here and you ruin it for me and so many others. Please. Stop.