Author Topic: Diosa  (Read 36375 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Diosa
« on: May 01, 2013, 04:18:19 AM »
Has anyone read with Diosa?  Obviously I am bored as all get out and have been reading feedback for readers lol.  Just curious if anyone has read with this reader...the feedback looks good.

Offline toknow

Re: Diosa
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 12:37:08 PM »
I did several times. Her readings were very warm and fuzzy about the outcome of a relationship and it didn't pan out that way.  She seemed to pick up accurately about the persons feelings so I kept reading with her.  I spend a lot of time reading feedback too! She obviously works for a lot of people. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »
..problem is she never answer the calls...If she wont have new clients,she should state so in her listing.Instead i feel rejected after tonns of attempt to reach her.She has not blocked me.So i dont get it why she just dont answer..

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 02:38:50 AM »
I read with her twice and none of her predications came to pass.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 11:52:50 AM »
I have been researching feedback for different readers and his/her feedback looked good.  I know a few members tried to read with her and she blocked them before they could get their reading.  I find it distrubing when a reader will block a new caller and that is a huge red flad.  I feel if the reader is gifted and the feedback left is legit there would be no reason to block callers.  It is true not all readers connect with everyone, and no reader is 100% and the situation usually does not play out the way the reader says anyway lol.  Thank you for sharing your experience, it proves my point about glowing feedback and readers blocking new callers....if it sounds toooo good to be true, it is! lol

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 11:18:25 PM »
She also blocked me before i ever got to read with her. I never understand why they do that

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 09:29:37 PM »
Tried reading with her today but apparently I'm blocked. I've never read with her before nor have I ever tried before today. This just adds credence that these ppl share notes imho. I say that because I obviously left a bad review for one of her buddies. There would be no other reason to randomly block a caller before they have ever even tried to read with you.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 10:22:29 PM »
What the hey!? Does this mean they share a database? I read with her today. It was weird cuz i had two call backs both with new not being available to pick up even though keen dial me up. Now im skeptical of the entire call because maybe she wasn't 'ready' for me. The third call went through and i was able to read with her for a bit. Now i'm not so sure about this whole call. Only time will tell.

Please excuse the typos...txtng on the phone.

Diva, i just read her rant on her blog about not picking up n being selective on new callers. Perhap send her an email?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:32:33 PM by cocoapple »

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 03:29:55 PM »
Diosa's blog spells out that she is very selective with new callers.  Not taking your call does not indicate or lend credence to the belief that there is note sharing going on, in my opinion.  Not that it rules it out, mind you, but it certainly does nothing to support or confirm it.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 06:49:43 PM »
Diosa's blog spells out that she is very selective with new callers.  Not taking your call does not indicate or lend credence to the belief that there is note sharing going on, in my opinion.  Not that it rules it out, mind you, but it certainly does nothing to support or confirm it.

I disagree. I think it clearly indicates and lends credence that there is note sharing going on, they and she obviously cover their tracks with the "selective with new callers" bit. Your word is not law and because your opinion holds no more weight than my own, I rebut your claim that her not taking my call does nothing to support or confirm my feeling on this. It's my gut instinct, after all, and there really is no "proof" needed. And for your information, she took my call yesterday after I signed up as a new member. Hmm. Doesn't seem very "selective" to me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2014, 06:59:21 PM »
Diosa...I vaguely recall her as a reader that shared notes sometime back..especially on Liveperson.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2014, 07:21:09 PM »
I also forgot to mention that I did send her a message from my main page and introduced myself. I even told her she came highly recommended by other members, etc. I then set up an appointment request. Oh well, it really doesn't matter anyway. She was wrong about contact and outcome and so were quite a few others. I hate that I went on this little "mini binge" after a year of not reading.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2014, 07:23:35 PM »
Diosa...I vaguely recall her as a reader that shared notes sometime back..especially on Liveperson.

Good to know! Thank you for sharing. :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2014, 09:05:09 PM »
It's not my opinion, decibel.diva.  I simply pointed out that the reader claims not to take all callers. I guess I just don't understand. After having a gut feeling that she was sharing notes, why would you go to all the trouble to read with her?  Creating  a new account and then Making an appointment, emailing her?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:10:04 PM by Bark angel »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 12:23:26 AM »
In before inevitable escalation...

EVERYONE LOOK AT THE PRETTY KITTIES

As far as Diosa goes, I have notes that say I read with her once. She gave me a fairytale ending with the guy that came before the d-bag that cheated on me.  So she gets a whopping NOPE from me.