Author Topic: Golden Dawn Tarot  (Read 22374 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2021, 04:17:17 AM »
Updates? She recently gave me the most doom and gloom hopeless reading ever…

She usually was right for me whether it was doom and gloom or positive :( I'm sorry. Last time I read with her was last year so I can't speak to her current accuracy but unfortunately, her negative readings were often correct, thought not always. One I remember distinctly was from around February 2020. POI had a health scare while traveling to another country and then disappeared. I asked when he'd be back. She said something like 'it doesn't look like he'll be coming back.' I did not believe her. Sure enough, fast forward to October 2021 and he not only didn't come back, but permanently relocated elsewhere.

Meh... she wasn't that specific with me though. The reading was very very very general which is why i'm doubting it. Also, based on this forum, she gives negative readings 80% of the time so she's bound to be right sometimes lol. Sometimes, the doom and gloom readers can be just as toxic as the fairytale ones. I've had SO many negative readings by QOC, however hers were accurate as hell and specific, which is why she is one of my go-to's. This lady however, just gives me negative-nancy vibes... Could be wrong, we'll see.

Offline wishes215

Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2023, 08:01:38 PM »
I just read with her for the first time. she seemed pretty accurate. I asked about where a relationship was headed, I was expecting a break up coming and she said no. right in the middle of the call, I got a text from my PIO. I was seriously expecting to be ghosted. whatever she said, echoed. she has made some predictions, I will get to know soon wether they will happen. it wasn't a very positive reading, so can't say she was sugar coating anything. I liked her.

anything