Author Topic: Golden Dawn Tarot  (Read 22583 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2020, 07:02:51 PM »
Any updates on her

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2020, 11:32:05 PM »
bump

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 06:48:23 AM »
anybody? bueller?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 07:07:54 AM »
Lol. She ended being wrong when I read with her.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2020, 12:37:26 PM »
When I first read with her she told me I wouldn't hear from my POI again (TOWER)
2weeks later I asked about new love and she brings up POI and a new guy. I asked when would I hear from the poi and she gave me by the end of April. And no there was no contact between us in April.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2020, 02:11:17 AM »
I read with Golden Dawn back in March I believe. Her reading was quite negative, but I am happy to report she ended up being wrong. She works for some and not for others.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 06:13:51 PM »
I like her and she sounds right, but got the most depressing read-no hope at all. She could very well be accurate but not sure what to think.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2020, 12:32:49 AM »
I hear you. I am in the same boat as you and she seems to read the situation pretty well.

I like her and she sounds right, but got the most depressing read-no hope at all. She could very well be accurate but not sure what to think.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2020, 01:31:35 PM »
She seems good with the cards and some things she said felt like she understood the situation. But also think that tarot is not set in stone. Things inevitably change and there are things we can do to adjust the outcome.

She asked some questions that seemed obvious to me and so Im not sure that she’s clairvoyant even if
She’s great at interpreting the cards. I’m learning to see readings as “food for thought” and not the future. Not because it wasn’t what I wanted to hear :) just that long-term predictions can be so hard to pin down and can change.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2020, 05:57:37 PM »
Agreed. I always take the readings with a grain of salt as nothing is set in stone and no reader is accurate 100%.

She seems good with the cards and some things she said felt like she understood the situation. But also think that tarot is not set in stone. Things inevitably change and there are things we can do to adjust the outcome.

She asked some questions that seemed obvious to me and so Im not sure that she’s clairvoyant even if
She’s great at interpreting the cards. I’m learning to see readings as “food for thought” and not the future. Not because it wasn’t what I wanted to hear :) just that long-term predictions can be so hard to pin down and can change.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2020, 01:19:29 PM »
She just told me no one can tell you when you will find love..She used freewill as a reason..Honestly,  is the POINT of psychics = knowing the future???

Has she been right for anyone??????..She gave me such a negative reading

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2020, 08:57:27 PM »
Thanks..I might check her out

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2020, 11:24:19 PM »
She just told me no one can tell you when you will find love..She used freewill as a reason..Honestly,  is the POINT of psychics = knowing the future???

I think that's a total copout for when they can't read you or when they don't know. Leanne Haliburton has been extremely accurate in pple I would meet in my love life & what would happen.

Since you mentioned her, has anyone had negative love readings from her? (Leanne)?

I had mixed feelings about Golden Dawn Tarot when i read with her earlier this year.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2020, 01:12:51 AM »

I think that's a total copout for when they can't read you or when they don't know. Leanne Haliburton has been extremely accurate in pple I would meet in my love life & what would happen.

Since you mentioned her, has anyone had negative love readings from her? (Leanne)?

I had mixed feelings about Golden Dawn Tarot when i read with her earlier this year.

Leanne definitely gives negative. Lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 12:06:00 AM »
Updates? She recently gave me the most doom and gloom hopeless reading ever…

anything