Author Topic: Golden Dawn Tarot  (Read 22582 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 03:53:07 PM »
Any updates on this reader? Based on the board she seems to get a bad rap but she has been super accurate for me on present and predictions....

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 05:27:14 PM »
I just read with her and she was pretty calm and sweet. Her outcome was negative but she was sorry to tell it to me. And gave me a prediction of someone new that fit the predictions I got from Mattie and Almondine.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2019, 02:51:03 AM »
I have read with GDT a couple of weeks ago and she picked the present situation very well, that there is distance between us and not in an active relationship. She didn't pick up on the third party at all and tried to weave her story around it and she was kind of very negative.

Infinitestar - Read with her a couple of weeks ago and she was so negative and she didn't even want to hear my story and hung up on me saying that forget this guy and he is not coming back. I thought she was very rude.

Irish Donna - Read with her yesterday, yet another tarot card reader. She picked up the present very well and gave me a positive outcome (that i would hear and see from my POI in two weeks). She also sees future together, which i am not sure of at this point.

Gaylene, another tarot reader and she is in line with Irish Donna. Very positive about the relationship.

Oh boy, i am where i started before i got the readings. I am so confused..

Offline SarahM

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2019, 03:43:54 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot...you mean Negative Nancy? My god...she was 100% negative from jump street (and wrong on top of that)! I kept my readings short with her -- good lord, if I were an emotional wreck and went to her for a reading, I'd probably take a nose-dive off a cliff afterward. That's how negative she was. Some things she said were "Accurate", but only because they literally could apply to anyone. Would not recommend -- ever.
Yup I so agree, yes she's terrible

Anybody else had the same experience w this reader? She was also very very generic and negative for me. Way off!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot...you mean Negative Nancy? My god...she was 100% negative from jump street (and wrong on top of that)! I kept my readings short with her -- good lord, if I were an emotional wreck and went to her for a reading, I'd probably take a nose-dive off a cliff afterward. That's how negative she was. Some things she said were "Accurate", but only because they literally could apply to anyone. Would not recommend -- ever.

Anybody else had the same experience w this reader? She was also very very generic and negative for me. Way off!

Negative with me too. Opposite of almost everyone but no validations so... didn't put much faith in it

Offline mignnone

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2019, 07:55:17 PM »
She did not start off negative but as the reading progressed it was all negative

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2019, 10:12:07 PM »

Negative with me too. Opposite of almost everyone but no validations so... didn't put much faith in it

She was spot on for me many times. Negative and positive. But the negative stuff was true though!
I have no problem with negative predictions IF they are true

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 12:58:56 PM »
She was wrong for me but in my favor. She told me a negative outcome would happen yesterday and the exact opposite happened, so I was happy :)

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 08:54:48 PM »
Read with her and gave me a negative outlook.

Opposite of Kisha, Indio, Tara and Tajah.  Both Tara and Tajah accurately predicted POI would reach out on NYE / NYD which happened but wasnt like I would of liked, however all long term predictions for reconciliation are for end of January into March

GDT initially told me doesnt look good for reconcilation and that she was sorry.  I asked her to look at the spring and she said POI would come back but its a gamble if would last. 

Question to forum is does she have a gift or is just a tarot reader.  If just reading cards and not used as a tool to verify then what's the point

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2020, 09:38:38 PM »
I don't think anyone can tell you if it will work out. That's up to you and your POI. Good luck. You've had contact, take it slow and see where its goes. Calling psychics and them telling you things will only cause anger between you both when he doesn't do what they said he would. Good Luck xx

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2020, 09:44:27 PM »
She doesn't seem to be a fairytale reader although I see how she could go to the negative. Her reading felt accurate-she told me that my poi wasn't married, but in an exclusive relationship that will last at least another year. She's right about the relationship part, and also that poi doesn't think of me a friend which would make things difficult. I don't want to be involved and have decided to stay away from any contact.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 09:10:57 PM »
I tried her last weekend after a psychic binge due to an argument with new POI (6 weeks) and dating apps. My regulars - for years - were all completely wrong and said I wouldn’t hear from him for weeks and wouldn’t see him til March and he won’t commit and all very negative. After reading reviews and feeling very sad, I called Golden Dawn Tarot and before she started the reading, she had me think about my question and think about him so I would get my own fears out of the reading. She told me I would see him in 2 days and everything was fine. He called me 2 hours after the reading and I saw him 2 days later and he asked me out for Valentine’s Day and we made plans for Saturday. This has NEVER happened to me before - negative has always turned out to be negative. Positive 70% chance of being right.

She did say he would take awhile to fully commit into a real relationship but that it’s coming in March. Just wanted to share that she was literally the only one right.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2020, 02:48:38 PM »
I tried her last weekend after a psychic binge due to an argument with new POI (6 weeks) and dating apps. My regulars - for years - were all completely wrong and said I wouldn’t hear from him for weeks and wouldn’t see him til March and he won’t commit and all very negative. After reading reviews and feeling very sad, I called Golden Dawn Tarot and before she started the reading, she had me think about my question and think about him so I would get my own fears out of the reading. She told me I would see him in 2 days and everything was fine. He called me 2 hours after the reading and I saw him 2 days later and he asked me out for Valentine’s Day and we made plans for Saturday. This has NEVER happened to me before - negative has always turned out to be negative. Positive 70% chance of being right.

She did say he would take awhile to fully commit into a real relationship but that it’s coming in March. Just wanted to share that she was literally the only one right.

WOW!! I love seeing stuff like this.

Good for you!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2020, 05:51:44 PM »
I tried her a few days ago, it was a short call, I asked what's next for POI1 and I, and she point blank said that it's done (10 of swords). So far she's the only one to tell me this, its the complete opposite of what everyone else says. So far she honestly appears to be correct, but I guess we will see

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2020, 10:15:54 PM »
She just got timing right for me... She gave a me 10 for communication and was right. She thought it was going to be 10 days from the day we read, but it ended up being 10 days from the date I last saw him at his apartment. It took so long that  Im not even sure if I even wanna to talk to him anymore. I didnt pick up. She gave a 3 for when things would change completely. 3 months, 3 weeks, not sure. Just wanted to say she got something right for me but Im still really iffy about this person now. I really liked the reading with her. Anyone have any recent feedback about her timing?