Author Topic: Golden Dawn Tarot  (Read 22624 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Golden Dawn Tarot
« on: April 30, 2013, 06:22:57 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has read with her and if she was accurate.  I read with her in 2010 and she told me it would be years for legal issues to be resolved, it is now 2013 and nothing is resolved.  She also told me regarding my divorce that I would have to pay my ex-husband money, I wrote on the side of my notes that she was nuts...well, I did have to pay him when we divorced.  I only read with her once so I cant say she changed her story....so, I would say for me she was accurate.

Offline newgirl

Re: Golden Dawn Tarot
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:49:25 PM »
I read with her recently n total opposite of what she predicted happened.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
She was entirely wrong for me 2 years ago. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 08:56:43 PM »
i read with her years ago, twice. the readings were a week or 2 apart and did a 180. meaning.. she first said that things wouldn't work out with me and my ex, then said they would.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:13:56 AM »
She was rude and hung up on me in the middle of me asking my question. Left her bad feedback and got a refund.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 12:13:57 PM »
Golden Dawn Tarot...you mean Negative Nancy? My god...she was 100% negative from jump street (and wrong on top of that)! I kept my readings short with her -- good lord, if I were an emotional wreck and went to her for a reading, I'd probably take a nose-dive off a cliff afterward. That's how negative she was. Some things she said were "Accurate", but only because they literally could apply to anyone. Would not recommend -- ever.
Yup I so agree, yes she's terrible

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 09:47:16 AM »
wanted to bump this one up...and hello! i'm new here, long - time lurker, though.

i don't know why this lady has affected me as much as she did / does. read with her twice over a six-month period. long-term outcome very negative, heart-breaking really, as in don't believe what your POI tells you regarding his intentions, he'll never follow through with any of it and is just stringing you along. she didn't really make any short-term predictions, i didn't ask for any, just for what she saw in general for us, so i can't really speak to those.

thing is, mostly the rest of what she saw regarding the present kind of resonates. that's what has me freaked out. i'm a pretty intuitive person so basically she and i are at complete odds _ she has made me question my r/s with this man to the core, which is a very weird feeling for me. my gut tells me to not believe her and trust my own instincts. but i just can't shake her.

any updates from any of you guys, particularly long-term? made me feel better reading this thread, and her tendency to be a negative nelly. i tend to believe negative outcomes more than the positive, not sure why, but i so want her to be wrong.

any input most welcome and hi again  :)

I feel for you - I have a very negative long term prediction hanging over my head also - with a very talented psychic that has hit the nail on the head numerous times (although he HAS been wrong). It made me feel much like you - suicidal to be honest.. just in a very dark place.  It also made me call around other trusted advisors and that did help.  The psychic I talked to basically wrote this prediction off as a life time thing.. he can't see the person I'm enquiring about changing... I did call others I trusted - one being Chosenone77. He is brilliant in my opinion - he made me feel empowered again, as if I do have a say in how this unfolds (not that it will be easy).  I guess my advice to you is to focus on yourself - try as much as you can to embrace a positive mindset with the LOA, and trust that your own intuitive abilities in this situation are correct.  Be strong - all will be OK. 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 09:48:53 AM by Kate »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 07:51:52 PM »
Updates on her?
She gave me several very positive predictions

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
Yep she has been oddly right for me.

She got a SIGNIFICANT prediction for me that came to pass in August (which she predicted in July) - she gave me a timing with 9 related to it, but I didnt see how it applied.

Ive read with her 3 times and she's been spot on. Not overly negative at all - just straight forward.

The prediction she got right was positive.

I must say - her predictions have been consistent and her overall description of the situation was consistent.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 03:20:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2018, 03:24:33 AM »
I tried reading with her twice very very far apart. First time she answer she told me not to call her again and she was super rude and it was for like zero reason then she hung up on me.

About 6 months later I tried again. She did the same thing. So Idk. I was never able to get a reading from her but she was very very rude to me. I'd probably have gotten a negative reading from her as she seems pretty bitter and rude to me. So, I'm glad I never did.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 03:28:43 AM »
She was correct for me back in 2015, but she wasn't correct the other times I tried her. She was on point the first few readings though. All of a sudden she was wrong about pretty much everything.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 03:35:56 AM »
I tried reading with her twice very very far apart. First time she answer she told me not to call her again and she was super rude and it was for like zero reason then she hung up on me.

About 6 months later I tried again. She did the same thing. So Idk. I was never able to get a reading from her but she was very very rude to me. I'd probably have gotten a negative reading from her as she seems pretty bitter and rude to me. So, I'm glad I never did.

Wow! That seems to be the theme with her!

All 3 times she was not at all rude to me ...so weird...she was all nice and calm

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2018, 03:38:05 AM »
She and Cookie were the only 2 ppl that saw that significant prediction in August....like really significant

Cookie actually "saw" it and then I asked about it with GDT and the cards mirrored what Cookie saw

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 04:13:19 AM »
@Sparkle: Maybe her and I just weren't on the same energetic frequency. I mean, it's fine. It's just that she didn't have to be so nasty to me about it. That was the first and only time I've ever had that happen with a reader that I'd never spoken to before. But, it is what it is. I'm glad she worked out for you though :)

Offline Caroline

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 06:13:02 AM »
I read with her back in 2014 and she had an attitude I can’t quite put my finger on.
She’d always make me repeat my questions and I’d always suspect
She was trying to run minutes.
I hate to say this, but after I met my poi
She shuffled the cards and asked “did you already meet in person” I said yes and then she said “ok otherwise it was just fantasy.”
She said he saw me as the whole package and could see having a relationship with me.
GUYS - that statement kept me holding on
Dumb dumb dumb