Author Topic: cliched lines  (Read 4087 times)

Offline hope4love

cliched lines
« on: April 04, 2013, 02:37:39 AM »
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:22:43 PM by hope4love »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: cliched lines
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 02:26:43 PM »
hope4love why did you delete the post?

Offline hope4love

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 03:14:10 AM »
I wrote the post in a moment of sheer frustration. 
I realized I would have been better off venting in my journals.
But yeah, the cliched lines from readers is maddening.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 03:21:33 AM »
I read your original post, and for what it's worth, I've never been told any of those things.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 04:24:44 AM »
I read your original post as well...I've been told many of the things you were told. :(

jen80

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 08:48:33 PM »
Is there a more cliched line than TRIP/TRAVEL? Almost 99 percent of all readers have said this and I believe its a time wasting tactic.

They tell you this knowing that you are not in close that with your guy/girl and may not know.

When summer rolls around everyone including yourself is travelling because its summer and there is a high chance that someone may travel.

Please when you hear this its part of a script. Am not saying that every other thing they told you is fake but there is a very high chance that you are being fed a line because comeon if everyone on earth was taking a trip the airline industry wouldn't be in the mess it is.

jen80

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 02:52:45 AM »
Why does a new guy coming into your life always have to be tall and own his own business. If you are a lawyer guess what he will be a lawyer, if you are a nurse , you guessed it he will be in the medical field, if the readers don't know what you do then he will be a businessman, or works with computers.

Well I guess if they told ladies that their new prince charming would be short, fat, balding and have less money than a poor church rat that will not get a caller hooked to keep calling back.the meeting of the new love always happens to be spring then summer, fall and winter.

You will meet him at an event, circus, carnival, concert, supermarket,in the land of narnia, in the land of oz, on the moon, jupiter, etc.

I had a reader last year tell me that I would meet a heavy set cook and 3 days later I called the CP reader again and this my heavy set cook had a change of jobs as he now owns his own computer business and he also had the fastest weight loss in history as he is now a slim built man having lost incredible weight in 3 days. My new slim guy also decided that his former name of david was no longer adequate as he is now going by the name of michael. What a bunch of crap.

Don't forget that everything special will happen on your birthday. Birthdays are so important to theses readers.

Don't forget that all your exes are having financial problems and that is one of the reasons they are not in contact.who is not having finacial worries?. If everyone that is having financial worries never reach out then verizon, tmobile etc will go out of business as it is almost the whole world. Can you hear me now? No I can't as I have financial problems.

Don't forget your exes are confused. Lol yeah if you say so. I think am in the wrong profession. I should have gotten a degree in either psychology or psychiatry because with so many confused people running around it would be like winning the lottery. Business would be booming.

Hope you had a good laugh with my post. Wanted to brighten everyone's saturday.

No matter how sad or down you feel and even hopeless remember there are people in worse situations that would trade their life with yours.

Be strong and have faith in God or whatever you believe in.

Remember in every storm no matter how long the darkness the sun will always come out.

I was in that dark place like so many of you. I would cry and not sleep, I felt hopeless and unloved. I called reader after reader for some hope. Some readers used my pain to enrich themselves and others like kisha would send me email telling me to stop and get a grip and here I am today hardly getting readings and the sun is shinning once again so am not just feeding you lines I have been there and it will get better. You will look back one day and say 'what the heck was that all about'. You will see. Trust me.

Jen

Offline calista

Re: cliched lines - a job in the medical field
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 01:45:18 AM »
haha... I am losing it reading the "cliched" lines. I logged in after a long time to see how everyone is doing- hope you all are ok.
One thing I do want to add is every time I spoke to a psychic about finding a new job- a job in the medical field was the first thing I was told. I have lost count of the number of psychics who have told me this! I even told some of them that I work in management consulting and finance, they still would say finance for a hospital or a clinic!

I have nothing to do with the medical field and would not take a job in that space even if it was finance, as it is not my preference. So it always amuses me when they say "medical field". This by far is my favourite psychic "cliche" with "twin flames" being a very close second.

Take care everyone!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 06:02:14 PM »
Poi is too slow
Too stubborn
He has a lot on his plate

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 06:10:55 PM »
I think a similar post has been already discussed by another one but here it goes:

"he/she is hot and cold"

"I see you are stressed/confused" (duh?? isn't that obvious when I call you?)

"he is a wealthy man with a uniform" (when you ask about the next guy that you'll meet)

"this guy or girl is your soulmate" (I have lost count of this line personally, I even got this line for random guys that were next to appaling physically, mentally and spiritually for me). It makes reputable psychics who can really pick up whose your soulmate or not lose credibility because it's overused by frauds.

"he will contact you in 3 months"

"someone's getting pregnant" (again with no details)

"you'll be traveling" (without any details). Now I have personally used this line when I read for a member in another forum but I told her that her ex was actually going to travel with his mistress and not her, most probably on  cruise and she'll see the posts via social media. A couple of months after she called me to say I was sadly accurate and the exact same thing happened and only me and another reader sort of picked this up.

Now, I believe some readers can accurately pick up the general energies of a situation and sound vague but once what they say happens, you know what they meant back then. The only way to distinguish such readers from mere frauds is if they used more than two of these cliche lines and if timeframes come to pass around that "general" thing said or not. For me personally, anyone that gets caught or uses repeatedly such lines or their variations is a fraud and just gets predictions randomly right for let's say 20% of the people that try this reader out--but no amount of positive reviews can convince me otherwise.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 04:38:50 AM »
Every single psychic says he loves me even Leanne Halyburton, who seemed like she was forcing herself to say it, and is notorious for being very anti relationship told me this... I know he does. I don’t doubt this. But he does nothing about it. And thisss is where my problem is.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »
Legal issues
financial problems
I sense a distance, not sure it's physical or emotional
he's depressed
he's scared
he never felt this way before
he will come forward
he has a manipulative ex

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 02:23:35 AM »
do you do something creative?!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 06:17:52 AM »
Every single psychic says he loves me even Leanne Halyburton, who seemed like she was forcing herself to say it, and is notorious for being very anti relationship told me this... I know he does. I don’t doubt this. But he does nothing about it. And thisss is where my problem is.

Same.  Kisha put it best when she said that without there being any action these are just thoughts and desires lingering. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2019, 05:08:17 AM »
I have a question, has anyone been told that uR PoI thinks of u as family? I’ve heard this from a few so am wondering if it’s just line they use.

anything