Author Topic: I freaking give up  (Read 2912 times)

WinterElf

I freaking give up
« on: April 30, 2019, 07:33:13 PM »
i have been strung along by psychics for half a year saying that a particular relationship will manifest. it hasnt but i kept going back to them because they had present and past correct. 
i was listening to this woman on youtube who is into LOA and she said that her mom is miserable and is always going to psychics. she also said that they get present and past right but never the future. 
i will say that all the negative crap they predicted happened, well most of it and none of the big positive predictions happened and a relationship never manifested when i called them.  A friend of mine was calling one psychic who said she was meant to be with this guy but when she married another man, the psychic said nothing.

the scary thing is that they have sway over people's lives and when you tell them their reading is different, they say people have free will or they block you.  one got really nasty with me and even called me names but under the guise of my poi thinking those things when i said the reading is soooo different. Even when they get nasty, i just apologize and move on.   even career stuff hasn't manifested.  i hate my addiction so much and i want a change and when i called keen for a refund, they made me feel like i was stealing their money when i had spent good money on them this month. i call them because i get lonely and want to talk to someone because my friends and family would not understand.

the only thing i have gotten from all the readings are confusion and depression. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:31:32 PM by WinterElf »

josh34

Re: I freaking give up
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 08:32:19 PM »
i have been strung along by psychics for half a year saying that a particular relationship will manifest. it hasnt but i kept going back to them because they had present and past correct. 
i was listening to this woman on youtube who is into LOA and she said that her mom is miserable and is always going to psychics. she also said that they get present and past right but never the future. 
i will say that all the negative crap they predicted happened, well most of it and none of the big positive predictions happened and a relationship never manifested when i called them.  A friend of mine was calling one psychic who said she was meant to be with this guy but when she married another man, the psychic said nothing.

the scary thing is that they have sway over people's lives and when you tell them their reading is different, they say people have free will or they block you.  one got really nasty with me and even called me names but under the guise of my poi thinking those things when i said the reading is soooo different. Even when they get nasty, i just apologize and move on.   even career stuff hasn't manifested.  i hate my addiction so much and i want a change and when i called keen for a refund, they made me feel like i was stealing their money when i had spent thousands on them this month. i call them because i get lonely and want to talk to someone because my friends and family would not understand.

the only thing i have gotten from all the readings are confusion and depression.
Who all did you read with? A lot are frauds, and only very very few are legitimate. As far as real predictions go, only very few have shown to be accurate. please realize this. You have to be careful with whom you read. But I'm so sorry you're going through all of this :( But also, who knows what will happen?? Maybe things will turn into your favor!

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 08:32:56 PM »
the only thing that worked in the entire "relationship" with this POI was LOA and positive thought.  as soon as i got desperate on a binge, things got worse

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:34:24 PM »
i dont want to put them on blast because they seem to be genuine but the ones i dont care about like nicole 4 sees and jim1537.... well....

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 01:29:21 PM »

the scary thing is that they have sway over people's lives and when you tell them their reading is different, they say people have free will or they block you.  one got really nasty with me and even called me names but under the guise of my poi thinking those things when i said the reading is soooo different. Even when they get nasty, i just apologize and move on.   even career stuff hasn't manifested.  i hate my addiction so much and i want a change and when i called keen for a refund, they made me feel like i was stealing their money when i had spent good money on them this month. i call them because i get lonely and want to talk to someone because my friends and family would not understand.

I feel you. We have free will in everything that we do. I had my palm read a number of years back and the lady told me I had to watch my health in my 30s. She said however, that lines change in our palms too based on free will actions and choices. I strongly suggest you practising law of attraction, meditation and visualisations with feelings. Things dont manifest for us if we don't "feel" it will happen. The book "the secret" doesn't work for a lot of people because they don't "feel" it will happen. Through meditation we can connect directly with spirit and the universe, we become psychic ourselves and it is our intuition that helps guide us with making the good choices or the bad. And sometimes we make bad choices because we have a karmic lesson to learn. But if you just trust the process and the uncertainty about your future...we evolve and vibrate at a higher frequency - life becomes better and happier. Plus you save money!! I have stopped reading from psychics now and I am proud to say I have a good amount saved in the bank, I am making smart logical and intuitive decisions in my business and ife...if i make a mistake who cares - we learn we grow and we evolve. If we just learn to love the universe and all its divine timing you dont need these psychics.
A good book to read is "the subtle art of not giving a f*ck" it is not a spiritual book or anything. It is a book about learning to just accept the uncertainty in life and how to deal with everyday problems. (Rather than call a psychic everytime you have a problem)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 01:32:30 PM by twinflame93 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 04:52:19 PM »
I realized I have read with so many for so long now, a little over a year, that I promised I would put together some kind of summary and how long it would take me to write it all out.

Boy if THAT isn’t eye opening I don’t know what is.

If major predictions come true or not, which I should know within a month or maybe even much sooner ... I mean either way... holy crap. That was A LOT of readers I called. A LOT. And I am going to make myself add up the money too.

Writing about each one is helping - I am putting them into categories of top, top-middle, middle middle, low middle and bottom. Which I know seems excessive! Ha! But it helps. Only those where I have either had SOME kind of very specific prediction pass or have been SO specific with details on past and present and who’s predictions are still outstanding right now are in my top category. Very, very few considering how many I’ve called. I think right now I’m around 5 in the top, 30 in the middle categories and maybe around 10 in the bottom.

I’m putting it all together for what it’s worth to others which may be little to nothing but ... it’s valuable to ME to put it in perspective just how much energy I’ve given this and how little that energy has gotten me anything or changed anything.

Wishing you lots of luck.

WinterElf

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »
So I got so upset and i did the LOA and also pussy whipped meditations (for women only lol).  he offered me a relationship and i was so shocked that i didnt say anything.i will tell him later on today... i also prayed to mother Mary using the miraculous medallion and prayed at a catholic church. 

God is great and i will get over my addiction to psychics.

Offline twinflame93

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2019, 07:31:16 PM »
I agree with everything you said twinflame, except for the part about "divine timing" - Usually when I see people talking about "divine timing" it is coming from a place of powerlessness, waiting, and needing to "be patient" to wait for the universe. To me that is still giving our power away...if you are a match to something, it will manifest instantaneously. If I am not yet having what I want, I will do everything I can to make myself "more aligned". Don't give your power away to anything, including "the universe", which is just a mirror for your vibration anyways. :)

Unfortunately, I disagree. Everything happens in its right accord and it's not giving your power away... it's trusting and accepting the uncertainty you don't know when it will happen. Here are some examples:

1. I always wanted to start a business but was too lazy, selfish to do so. I only wanted money to become rich. There was a time in my life 4 years ago where i made so much money in the stock market and i never understood why I didnt start my business then - I would have had so much funding to do so. I then started a business 2 years ago after losing my job in the corporate world...I sort of forced myself to start my business. I didn't have anywhere near the right amount of funding I had but it led me to make smarter business decisions, save money from the beginning of business trading by self-learning money books and also I wanted to make money by helping others. I believe in the quote "service to others" it is what the universe wants from us - we are here to help others and learn lessons. There was many lessons i had learnt - both personal and financial/business. Had I have not learnt these lessons 4 years ago I probably would have got myself into a lot of financial debt and made poor selfish business decisions. Time allows us to rethink, grow as humans, evolve, help others and so much more - this is divine timing. The universe helping and protecting us.
I can now proudly say I run a store that does 5 figures a month. But the most rewarding feeling is the incredible feedback I hear from customers that pushes me to work harder.

Another example:

We have angels and spirit guides around us to protect us. For example: you really want to go on holiday to a certain country but don't have the funds to do so. You don't know why and you desperately want to go no matter how much you practice LOA. Next thing you know that country had a terror attack. You then thank the universe for working their magic and saving your life.

Most of the time, I've noticed that when we just release our intention and accept the uncertainty of "when" things will happen - again accepting the divine timing things manifest pretty quickly - normally because we are not desperately holding onto the desire and timeframe of it. Desperation turns into fear. Fear slows down timeframes and many time when practising LOA desperation can often be confused with "passion". We tell ourselves "well its passion so why is it not happening now?" Sometimes when we get so involved in other projects, responsibilities and keep ourselves busy and proactive it soon comes round because we let the desperation go :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 07:45:46 PM by twinflame93 »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2019, 08:15:47 PM »
I realized I have read with so many for so long now, a little over a year, that I promised I would put together some kind of summary and how long it would take me to write it all out.

If major predictions come true or not, which I should know within a month or maybe even much sooner ... I mean either way... holy crap. That was A LOT of readers I called. A LOT. And I am going to make myself add up the money too.

Writing about each one is helping - I am putting them into categories of top, top-middle, middle middle, low middle and bottom. Which I know seems excessive! Ha! But it helps. Only those where I have either had SOME kind of very specific prediction pass or have been SO specific with details on past and present and who’s predictions are still outstanding right now are in my top category. Very, very few considering how many I’ve called. I think right now I’m around 5 in the top, 30 in the middle categories and maybe around 10 in the bottom.

I’m putting it all together for what it’s worth to others which may be little to nothing but ... it’s valuable to ME to put it in perspective just how much energy I’ve given this and how little that energy has gotten me anything or changed anything.

Good for you...I need to do the same ( arrrgh---will be excruciating in terms of $$$). It's a painful exercise and mind boggling how we've been caught in this ever spiraling web.

What I'm thinking hard about is where is the common sense I used to operate with...to wit: I've always observed (and told every one of my friends as we would lament about men) that if a man up and leaves a woman that he allegedly "loves" --for no real 'reason'....other than he's "overwhelmed", "confused", "depressed"...99.9999% of the time, there is another woman involved.

Men aren't that complicated.

I think this has been my personal, deepening quicksand with the reading thing.

Over and over and over and OVER-- I've been told, no significant woman with him. None, nada. Light dating, maybe, talking--socializing, no one in particular, nothing important. I never heard a single time he was in an exclusive 'thing' with anyone.

I'm told he has a "deep connection with me unlike any before, is in love with me, but is full of fear" --but somehow he can stay away from me--his soulmate, his deepest, most special beloved one-- for many many many months ( like 10 and counting) on end??

I'm trying to ready myself for the day I bump into a uncomfortable and startling wakeup call ( AKA, I hear he's either getting married or extremely involved with someone, and has been since he dumped me :-(

THEN that big fat investment in $$$ is going to really sting all over again.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:24:15 PM by dascallie »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2019, 08:25:49 PM »
Good for you...I need to do the same ( arrrgh---will be excruciating in terms of $$$). It's a painful exercise and mind boggling how we've been caught in this ever spiraling web.

What I'm thinking hard about is where is the common sense I used to operate with...to wit: I've always observed (and told every one of my friends as we would lament about men) that if a man up and leaves a woman that he allegedly "loves" --for no real 'reason'....other than he's "overwhelmed", "confused", "depressed"...99.9999% of the time, there is another woman involved.

Men aren't that complicated.

I think this has been my personal, deepening quicksand with the reading thing.

Over and over and over and OVER-- I've been told, no significant woman with him. None, nada. Light dating, maybe, talking--socializing, no one in particular, nothing important. I never heard a single time he was in an exclusive 'thing' with anyone.

I'm told he has a "deep connection with me unlike any before, is in love with me, but is full of fear" --but somehow he can stay away from me--his soulmate, his deepest, most special beloved one-- for many many many months ( like 10 and counting) on end??

I'm trying to ready myself for the day I bump into a uncomfortable and startling wakeup call ( AKA, I hear he's either getting married or extremely involved with someone, and has been since he dumped me :-(

THEN that big fat investment in $$$ is going to really sting all over again.

Oh I can so relate to this. That was the hard part of acceptance with my first POI.  if he really cared and loved me as much as the readers claimed, why would he stop communicating with me?  Makes no sense.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2019, 08:28:49 PM »
Sawthelight: What ended up happening with that POI? Did he ever reach out? Or was he with someone else?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 08:46:57 PM »
I haven’t heard from him since last August. Literally dropped off the face of the earth. I honestly don’t know what he is up to...part of me doesn’t even want to know lol.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 08:53:49 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2019, 11:16:23 PM »

I am excited Flora ! If you don’t end up posting it, please pm your list to me. I would love to see it :)