Author Topic: Signs (Asking for Confirmations)  (Read 22356 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Signs (Asking for Confirmations)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »
Here's the link to this woman's blog:  I have read with her and she is good.  She is one of the few who's prediction are still pending. 
http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Madea-Michelle/Personal-Signs-from-Your-Angels/463975.aspx
^^^^^^
I will take the time soon and update on my experiences on reader's accuracy.
Trust me - there are some I will never spend another dime on!!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
Here's the link to this woman's blog:  I have read with her and she is good.  She is one of the few who's prediction are still pending. 
http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Madea-Michelle/Personal-Signs-from-Your-Angels/463975.aspx
^^^^^^
I will take the time soon and update on my experiences on reader's accuracy.
Trust me - there are some I will never spend another dime on!!
Thank you!Very good link!
I also use birds as signs amoung other things.The book i have is called"Sacred signs"by Adrian Calabrese.
Please tell us about your experience with readers accuracy! :)

Offline tammyp

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 07:41:50 PM »
Hi all!  I have taken into consideration that he hasn't contacted me  over 6 months now.  I was getting other sings in the two week period before the street signs.  That was the last one I got. They just stopped after that.  I don't hold onto the fact that he is miraculously reappear.  I don't really believe that I will ever hear from him again and I am ok with that now.  I just thought it strange that after 4 months I would get these crazy signs.  I have taken your advice and asked universe for a very specific sign and I will let you know if I get it! Thanks

Offline tammyp

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 04:23:48 PM »
Hi!  Could you guys be so kind as to tell me how I should go about asking universe for signs?  Do I just say what I want, what I wan to see and in a certain timeframe?  Do I have to do it everyday or is once enough?  Thanks for the help

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 07:08:29 PM »
others may have different ideas but here's my advice:
ask for a specific sign. assign like a color, item, animal, to "see" the name (yes, i've actually done this before and have found names on movie credits, name tags, advertisements, etc) or anything that feels right or seems like it could be a sign. sometimes if you just say "show me a sign" you don't know what to look for. UNLESS there is something that reminds you of the thing or person and you can DEFINITELY say it was a sign. for instance, if you ask to see a sign from a relative that has passed on then maybe you will see something or smell something that will remind you of them. i count that as a sign.

the other thing i'll say is (some may disagree with this), but i usually put a reasonable timeframe on the sign. i'll say like - over this day, please show me a butterfly if i am supposed to get this job. that way, you can't confuse the message if you see a butterfly 2 weeks later.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
Thank you Truth.  I am going to ask for a very specific "yes" sign and a very specific "no" sign then and will give a time frame. Great!  Will keep you posted.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2013, 12:31:19 AM »
I agree with Truth,ask for things that remind you of the person,or set a symbol yourself.Butterfly is a very good idea.They say in the books,that it doesnt have to be a live butterfly outdoors,but one you see on a bilboard,on a commercial,or internet.It has to be something that really hits you.
Timeframes is good,however its my experience that the symbol dosent always occur within the timeframe,but perhaps some days after,when you have let go,and stopped being so focused on it.(perhaps it only shows that you really need to let go)

For instance i have asked for the occurance of a ring,one i find on the street etc,for a lovequestion within a certain timeframe,and not gotten it.But shorty after i give up,i find maybe more than one.
Now,i am not really sure if its still a sign,but i think so.I am experimenting on this part :)I say i want a physical ring,not picture of one in a magazin,but it seems this one is hard to get..

Anyway,give the universe a reasonable timeframe.Its enough to ask one time.

During a drive in my car,i find most of my symbols.Traffic is an excellent place of seeing signs.
Tell us how it goes!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 01:31:59 AM »
tammyp
What excellent advice from Zenia and Truth.
I have spoken my request a couple of times and also written it down.
I personally believe to ask for a sign that you can not be mistaken about.
As I had said the other day - my request to see a (live) blue bird. 
Wow!!!  I got my sign.  It was very loud and clear. 
I know I have written about this earlier, but it is on a different post somewhere.
I asked for a sign, but not a specific one.  That is the night a red bird was hitting on my glass.
There have been some crazy things going on in my life lately. 
I'm sure the universe is going "My God, girl - are you dense!!!
The answer to that is:  OBVIOUSLY.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 03:09:45 AM »
Thanks guys.  I am asking for very specific signs. Signs that can't be mistaken and are odd but that I know are do-able cuz I have seen them before. Will keep you updated as to how it goes.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2013, 02:45:43 PM »
I wanted to tell you guys how unbelievably well this has been working for me.  I read the book Sacred Signs as suggested and BOOM, universe rocks!  I will ask for a sign and there it is and things have manifested afterward. I have a long list of things that would take a book to write. But, if you would like to know, I would be happy to do so.  I just wanted to let everyone know there is an alternative to psychic readings.  This stuff rocks!

Offline bjr181

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
TammyP, I'd love to hear a few examples- give us the best of the best! 

Offline tammyp

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2013, 05:16:02 AM »
Alright, some of this is going to sound crazy, and believe me, I have thought I was crazy, but now I feel as though it is part of my life and I don't question it at all anymore.

Back in January, I had a, I'm going to call it a vision. I wasn't asleep, but I wasn't awake either.  Anyway, it was a huge number 22 in my head.  Didn't have a clue as to what it was.  The next month I started talking to my current psychic.  After a few calls to her, I noticed that every time I went to add time in the return call line, I would be number 8. Every single time. We talked about this and then 8's and 22's popped up everywhere. I mean in crazy places, an address that was on a tv show, I would look at the clock and it would be 8:22 or 2:28, I had 22 emails for a week straight every morning when I got up. Seriously. The one that freaked me out the most was when I was watching a tv show and a man looked at his phone and said what is going on, I have 8 missed calls and 22 emails.  Say what?  I did a rewind on that 3 times.  So, the numbers kept coming and one day my psychic suggested I send my guy an email, she felt he was ready to respond.  I waited until I felt ready to do that and I felt a push from inside me.  I sent the email and the next day he responded. I had not heard from him in 9 months to the day of his response. I didn't realize it at the time I sent it but, the date was the 8. I haven't been number 8 in my psychics line since, but, the 22's sometimes run amok. So I will have to see what that is all about.

So, signs I have asked from universe.  Back in April I asked to see the sign of a Ford Focus (thats the car he drives) if I should continue waiting for him to get himself together and contact me.  I gave a specific time frame in which to see this.  2 weeks later I was reading an article in the paper about a woman who had run off the side of the road. She was driving a Ford Focus. 3 days after that, I was at a stop light and a car went past me to turn and it was a burgundy Ford Focus exactly like his.  So, I saw the signs and they actually manifested in July when he answered my email. We have been talking since. I still see Ford Focus' in the craziest of places.

I ask for pennies heads up when I am going to receive money.  I always see two of them and two days later, I will have money in my account.  Now sometimes these are actual pennies, maybe sometimes they are pictures or even seeing them in dreams. I don't even ask for these anymore, they are just there, in strange places and I will get money.  Crazy!

I have many signs that I have asked for that I have gotten, these a just a few.  It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths universe will go to to make sure I get them.  I don't ask for easy, every day signs, either. Nor do I watch for them. They come when I am focused on something else and then, hello, there they are.

Here's a story that I didn't ask for signs for, but got them anyway.  After guy and I started talking again, I hadn't heard from him in a few days. I didn't question it but was kinda wondering about it. I went to a clients house one day and she said she was leaving the next day for Scotland/Ireland. Went to another client the same day and they were planning a trip to Scotland the next month.  And yet another client on the same day and she has a Scottish terrier dog.  Hhmmm.. Next day I downloaded an app on my phone, couldn't figure put how to work it and looked up the directions. Well, the example that was used in the directions was a trip to Scotland.  I sent guy an email to say hey and he answers back sorry about contact, I have been really busy in Scotland.  Oh boy!

Welcome to my signs from the universe world! I just say thank you and go about my day. :)

Offline bjr181

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
Thanks Tammy!  I appreciate you giving us some feedback on your "signs". 

Offline bjr181

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »
Also, who is the "Sacred Signs" book by?  Seems to be a lot of books with that name.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »
It is by Adrian Calabrese.