Author Topic: Signs (Asking for Confirmations)  (Read 22359 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Signs (Asking for Confirmations)
« on: March 28, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »
I believe both birds were male cardinals.  The first one was a very large bird.  The one today was much smaller.  He was only maybe 8 feet away from where I was sitting.
I just have to say - it gave me goosebumps this morning.  Because the second time I asked to see another red bird for confirmation.
Thanks guys - really I am not crazy.  Ha ha

jen80

Re: Signs (Asking for Confirmations)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 09:15:21 PM »
I believe both birds were male cardinals.  The first one was a very large bird.  The one today was much smaller.  He was only maybe 8 feet away from where I was sitting.
I just have to say - it gave me goosebumps this morning.  Because the second time I asked to see another red bird for confirmation.
Thanks guys - really I am not crazy.  Ha ha
no you are not crazy. Birds are spiritual messengers. If you they feel that you are not understanding their message their next step is that you will see it in your dream and the message will be relayed to you there.

Let us know when you see them in your dreams.

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »
Birds bring messages especially if you ask for one.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:04:25 AM »
I get signs whether I ask for them or not. LOL I think because, when the signs started, I was very receptive to them. Then they started getting crazier and crazier. I mean, the kind of stuff that makes you stop in your tracks and say, "holy shit, did that just happen?!" There is never a moment of, "hmm..was that a sign?" You just KNOW. It's blatant.

jen80

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 12:47:28 AM »
I get signs whether I ask for them or not. LOL I think because, when the signs started, I was very receptive to them. Then they started getting crazier and crazier. I mean, the kind of stuff that makes you stop in your tracks and say, "holy shit, did that just happen?!" There is never a moment of, "hmm..was that a sign?" You just KNOW. It's blatant.
hey awesome lady, its because you are spiritually on a higher plane.

All your life you have probably 'felt' things before they happen, when you are around certain people you may feel anxious, angry, afraid etc.

People that have signs like that happen to them are on a higher spiritual plane. They are not signs per se but psychically they are heightened intuitions.

If developed you could be a psychic of some sort.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 02:48:11 AM »
I had just started to dabble but I just don't have the time and energy right now to relax enough to work on it.

I've seen a spirit on a regular basis for a period of time. I have wondered if I'm just extremely empathetic or if I truly do feel others' emotions rather than my own reaction to their emotions. I sometimes hear the first few notes of a song right before it comes on the radio.

Small things. I have a lot of room to grow. :)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 02:50:15 AM »
All of my signs relate to my twin flame. It's never really been anything else like a job or picking a home to buy or vacation or something. Always him. Oddly, right after I posted my above post in this **SIGNS** thread, the very next thread I clicked on has my guy's birthday in the very first sentence.  8)

jen80

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 02:59:00 AM »
All of my signs relate to my twin flame. It's never really been anything else like a job or picking a home to buy or vacation or something. Always him. Oddly, right after I posted my above post in this **SIGNS** thread, the very next thread I clicked on has my guy's birthday in the very first sentence.  8)
its because yours is not developed and your guy's energy is redirectly your energy.

You have it, Precense has it and some others. With zenia am very drawn to her energy.

But you and Presence are very intuitive. I feel it.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 03:03:07 AM »
Yep, I need to work on it. I need to free some clutter, first. :)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 10:07:31 AM »
I have a book"sacred signs"that i learned a lot from.
You can "order"signs from the universe,be spesific about what sign you want to recieve as a confirmation,and use a timeframe.If you ask for a red bird as a yes-signal,then there will be no confusion about what a red bird means to you.
Cooperate with the universe,tell it what you want.

Since then i have found many symbols useful.I have a yellow bird for my love,and yes-sign-.I get coins,name of the person i am asking about and so on.Its about awareness.Sometimes the symbols are strong and come straight in your face,other times vauge.And of cource they dont come at all,if its a no-answer.You can create your own system with symbols and questions.

I am intrested in your experience and if you have any new suggestion to symbols,as i have run a little empty now in ideas to what to ask for,.

I still have strong wishes for my life,like my own child.I have asked for signs if i ever will become a mother,but perhaps my fear blocks me from seeing signs of this,or its a no-answer.I really need to come up with a symbol that is unmistakeable and that will hit me hard.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 12:03:34 PM »
The only times I've asked for a specific symbol were just for fun, to see if I could manifest things, not to receive a sign. I manifested his name in a really funny (to me/us) way, and I also sorta kinda manifested a Snickers. I'll tell the Snickers story just bc it was so funny. It really reminded me that you have to be specific!!

A young couple at my aunt's church was getting married, and they couldn't afford a photographer. I'm not photographer, but I do own a decent digital camera, and my aunt asked me to just take some photos. No problem! I love helping people! My aunt was also the main person involved in decorating the church and pretty much running the show, so mom and I were there allllllllll day. I asked the universe (did not believe in God at the time, per se) for a Snickers. I specified that I did not want to purchase this Snickers. I would just find it or someone would offer it to me.

Well, as I started taking pictures of the decorations well before the wedding was to start, my camera battery was dying. You've got to be kidding me! So I drove all the way home not having any clue where the charger was because I had moved twice, hadn't even unpacked everything, etc. So I just start digging through every place I thought it might be. Then I remembered the last place I knew I had it was in the smaller pocket part of my backpack. I open that up, and boom. There's an empty Snickers wrapper.

I just sat there and laughed at how elaborate the story was to get me to find this stupid wrapper, and how the universe was like, "You said Snickers! You didn't specify you wanted the actual candy bar!" LOL

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 01:40:37 PM »
I'm so glad someone started this thread! I haven't had much free time since I'm finishing up my job and moving states to start my new one.

I have countless examples of asking for and receiving signs. Some of my more recent ones:

When trying to decide if moving states was the right thing, I asked for a very specific sign - the symbol of the college that is the cornerstone of the town I'm moving to. I live in an area that's very heavy populated by a group of BIG colleges, especially the one I went to, and seeing this college represented is virtually nonexistent. In a a bookstore while browsing shelves, I hear a woman say very loudly 'Oh my God! Is that a 'COLLEGE' shirt?' I turn around and there's a little boy, wearing a t-shirt with that symbol on it. Late that same day, I nearly rear-ended someone who stopped short - and they had a bumper sticker representing that college. Two signs within hours.

Another example: I asked to see someone's name in a specific place if I were on the right path regarding them. Not a half hour later, I saw it.

Still another example: I asked for a sign, just a general sign, nothing specific, regarding someone. A couple days later, I was checking LinkedIn and someone with their exact same name had viewed my profile. It wasn't them and this person DOES have common first and last names, but I knew it was for me.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 02:18:29 PM »
Awesomeness - That is a very funny story!
Love your handle, by the way.  That is a very positive way to see yourself. 
Yes, I am new to this asking for signs, and I am learning quick to be specific.
I asked for another one yesterday on the way to class.  My friend was going to be there, and our texting the day before was annoying me (to say the least).  He seemed very withdrawn and aloof - at least that what was coming through on text.  We have become much closer through texting, but
Sometimes I HATE texting.  You can't see their face and hear their voice.  Words can take on meanings that wasn't implied at all!!
I asked to please let him make some contact with me in a significant (but private way).  I knew we wouldn't be alone for a second.
Of course, he is sweet, but as he was leaving and telling everyone goodbye, he kept locking his eyes with mine and smiling so sweet.  Not once, but at least three times.
Small thing - but imporant to me to have that connection with him.
I really needed that confirmation last night.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
Sarahkw - I meant to put this on my other post.  Sorry.
That was definitely not coincidence.  I believe the universe was telling you something.  Lol
If the universe could - I think it would fly one of those planes with the huge sign being pulled behind.  I know that is probably what is wants to do with  me.  Ha ha
Here's your sign.....

jen80

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
Awesome lady so funny!. Gosh I would like a snickers bar now.

@zenia you are correct you have to know what each signs means to you or what you want those signs to mean to you or else you'll have birds dropping dead all around you because you keep asking for signs but don't know what those signs mean to you. I mean you don't want the health dept coming over to your house asking why you have birds all over your house like in that hitchcock movie 'the birds' ( that was a little joke).

When you get into a higher spiritual plane it will hit you like a ton of bricks. For me I feel it like a tap on the shoulder. A real tap.

I cant 'feel' for myself unfortunately but I feel others if necessary and if that's what am supposed to do at that time. I can pass a million people in a day but stop at one person for a reason and when that reason is over I move on.

Damn you awesome lady now am going out to get some snickers :)