Author Topic: Esme Spenser  (Read 2540 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Esme Spenser
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted on here in quite some time but have recently been back catching up with everyone's posts.
I have been frustrated with readings for quite sometime now.  I read Synergy's post about Esme Spenser and checked out her blog.
This women has a very intriguing blog. I found one thing in particular that I so wish I had read a long time ago.  I am sharing this below.  I have wasted soooo much money asking psychics how this man feels.  She is so right - our feelings change about a person constantly.  It is not static.
I haven't read with her - but I really respect this women's viewpoint.

The Emotional Economist's Tug of War - "How Does He (Or She) Feel About Me?"
"I want to know how he (or she) feels about me!"

The overwhelming majority of the time, the answer is "pick a minute, an hour, or a day".  Feelings are in constant flux, including your own feelings about the person in question.  Save your money, save your time, and save your energy - this is not the question to ask, particularly if you're pinching pennies and would like a quick five minute reading - from any psychic.

How does it help you to know "he feels a variety of things (insert a synopsis - some positive, some negative, some neutral)"?  The chances are quite good that you already know he (or, again, she) feels most of what is revealed - and you knew it for free.

Remember - it is obsessive-compulsives, the infatuated-for-infatuations's sake alone, control freaks and, well, stalkers who really get off on hearing the back and forth knotted rope of "feelings".  Be smart, be resourceful, be proactive, and be real - tell your advisor "who" and give them a brief "what" and "when" - and then ask "how" you get whatever it is that you want, if what you want can be gotten - or should be. 

You'll save a fortune, both of the green variety and of the emotional sort.  What's not to like?  "In case you're wondering, he thinks you're a bloody genius and you've really got your self and your life together" would be nice to hear, hm?

Love,

Esme