Author Topic: Everyone was wrong - except 1  (Read 10807 times)

Offline Cooper28

Re: Everyone was wrong - except 1
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 10:25:55 AM »
I did read on one psychic's blog that when you intuitively know the outcome of a situation then often times, the reader(s) will give the opposite take. Why?

Apparently your intuition supposedly overrides the psychic take and getting an opposite take is supposed to make you listen to your gut

An old thread that I accidentally clicked into, but maybe not so accidental as these themes are timeless. As we all know, a popular excuse for why things don't happen as predicted is free will, but this is another interesting one.

Reading back over my recent binge over a work issue, I'd say they were mostly guessing the outcome. I think I'm mostly competent at my work which they may have picked up through my voice and they mostly told me I would land a new job as I was hoping. But the predictions mostly being a month or so out and not being sure if i would get the role I was interviewing for already or another, when the reality was only a few days out and it was this role, tells me that they were not wanting to get my hopes up and really had no clue.

I'm wondering why I get myself into such a state where I feel I need to call to relieve my anxiety.  :-\

I need to ask this after reading this thread: Has anyone had anything major outcome prediction come true that made it worthwhile calling psychics?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 01:08:29 AM »

I need to ask this after reading this thread: Has anyone had anything major outcome prediction come true that made it worthwhile calling psychics?
[/quote]

NOPE not yet and I don't think the outcome will happen as I've gotten to the point of not caring if he comes back or not.  Only a few saw that so I guess they were right  lol  But for the amount of money I have spent on readings, I could have bought a mercedes outright! That kind of money is not worth it when I finally figured out myself the guy isn't good for me.  Readings are NOT helpful in any way and if anything, they keep you hanging on.  :(

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 02:19:15 AM »
I did read on one psychic's blog that when you intuitively know the outcome of a situation then often times, the reader(s) will give the opposite take. Why?

Apparently your intuition supposedly overrides the psychic take and getting an opposite take is supposed to make you listen to your gut

An old thread that I accidentally clicked into, but maybe not so accidental as these themes are timeless. As we all know, a popular excuse for why things don't happen as predicted is free will, but this is another interesting one.

Reading back over my recent binge over a work issue, I'd say they were mostly guessing the outcome. I think I'm mostly competent at my work which they may have picked up through my voice and they mostly told me I would land a new job as I was hoping. But the predictions mostly being a month or so out and not being sure if i would get the role I was interviewing for already or another, when the reality was only a few days out and it was this role, tells me that they were not wanting to get my hopes up and really had no clue.

I'm wondering why I get myself into such a state where I feel I need to call to relieve my anxiety.  :-\

Nope for me it not. 95 percent of the psychic give me the same stock line she care for you she like you a lot. She not ready. Don't contact her let her do it. It been 5 week now and still no contact.

Offline Kate

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2017, 05:18:22 AM »

Nope for me it not. 95 percent of the psychic give me the same stock line she care for you she like you a lot. She not ready. Don't contact her let her do it. It been 5 week now and still no contact.

I honestly honestly believe (and yet am very bad at achieving it myself) but I honestly believe, until you give up, let go, or release this to God and move forward from so many readings etc (and like I said, I am wholly guilty of this) But until you get to a point where you don't care as much.. or you accept she may not be back and can cope with it.. that she will NOT reach out until she FEELS that your energy has gone.  I have been told this by the best, most accurate phenomenal readers... and in my experience, it is totally accurate..Hence why predictions fail.. if we didn't keep getting them, we would HAVE to accept that it's "over" and either die.. or move on! (Guilty as charged.)  In the past, POIs have always returned (aside from one) when I had moved on.. healed.. moved on..