Author Topic: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?  (Read 14561 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 01:18:50 PM »
she's probably one that just gives negative outcomes to almost everyone as a safe bet...as most of the fairy tale readings don't ever happen and she knows it lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 04:02:20 PM »
If you select a google number from the US, which is free, can you not have it ring/forward to an International number? This is ultimately what you'd be doing by selecting a U.S. area code. Just wondering.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »
Yep, Hornetkick. That's basically it.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 05:29:47 PM »
she's probably one that just gives negative outcomes to almost everyone as a safe bet...as most of the fairy tale readings don't ever happen and she knows it lol

I've had both negative and positive pretty evenly with her. So far, situation now is the real "positive" and I can't speak to how correct she is.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 09:10:51 PM »
Read with Ness last night and got a...somewhat positive reading. I mean, it wasn't great, but gave me contact timeframes. It wasn't what I wanted to hear (POI has me on a back burner, exploring his options) She gave me a 2-3. Any experience with her and her timing? Every time I've read with her she couldn't give me a prediction (Except for one--which she took back, for whatever reason) I don't know if he numbers usually mean weeks or months and she couldn't tell me either. Her reading was in line with Cookie and Lady P, though way less predictive and more neutral/negative. The only one of my main readers who sees NO CONTACT is Kisha. Very confusing.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2017, 05:36:29 AM »
I read with her and felt like I wasted my money. She said that she reads energies and my situation was stagnant at the moment which I agreed but she said because of that she couldn't see anything. Only thing she told me was what others had already seen months ago. Won't be calling her back.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2017, 06:38:35 AM »
She told me that my poi and his ex were working thing out and staying together for the children, they broke up a week later and she has a new boyfriend. I don't see them reconciling. She was dead wrong.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2018, 01:52:14 AM »
One of the only few people who were way off for me. The only person who said that my relationship was over and he will never contact me, "oh well, maybe if lightening strikes him he will" Well lightening did strike him and she contacted within a week of the reading. We are better than ever. she was fishing, she was way off and I am so glad she was.

anything