Author Topic: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?  (Read 14554 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 12:10:52 PM »
Angel, did I read that right, that she gave you a "he's coming back" outcome with an ex? I'm tired and just making sure I'm reading it right. lol

Angel light

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »
Yes awesome, that is what she predicted.  That he would be back, changed, and ready for a relationship by Nov.  However, she did say also that if he didn't come back by then to move on.  That it would be a long time for him to come back at that point. 

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 04:09:30 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 01:36:29 AM »
This is old, but I just read with Ness. She gave me the weirdest reading I think I've ever had. She couldn't say 'yes' or 'no'.... she just said he's undecided. She couldn't answer any question with any certainty in either way. So confused and feel like I might as well have just take $30 and set it on fire. WTF.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 01:52:06 AM »
I read with her last September/October I was told the same thing. Said there was an attraction but If he did move forward it would be next April.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 04:17:33 AM »
I like her and she's been very accurate for me before on the overall (when so many weren't) - especially related to outcome. Right on two relationships 100% when I didn't want to see what was clearly there. That being said, on a more casual connection she basically told me the same thing related to him being "undecided". I truly believe she's gifted so these posts threw me a little.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 03:58:17 PM »
I read with her last Fall. Paid a ridiculous amount of money to be told that she can't tell what will happen because someone has not made a decision yet. Yup! Then wtf is the point of her saying she soes tge supposed job she says she does????   And.... She put it all on me, like i was crazy for asking her. Gacve no empathic stuff on present either. One of the worst reader experiences ever for me.

Yeah, that was basically what happened. She really couldn't give me any insight either. I felt like I was driving the reading too. Like 'So....who about this....?' just trying to get her to elaborate on anything

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 04:57:49 PM »
That way she is covered if they come back or they don't.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2017, 10:10:23 AM »
Anyone new read with her? It says she isn't accepting new clients on keen. I've emailed via her personal site to ask if she's taking new clients on that. Does she usually reply fairly quickly?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »
She doesn't take new callers on keen because of bad feedback. I read with her last September. Got no details. Said, it could happen but not until next April.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 03:08:48 PM »
Anyone new read with her? It says she isn't accepting new clients on keen. I've emailed via her personal site to ask if she's taking new clients on that. Does she usually reply fairly quickly?

If they aren't taking new callers on Keen, it generally doesn't apply to their own site, since they want the business. It would have been better to just pay and see if she takes your call. At least that is what I did since she hasn't been taking new callers on Keen for some time. The first and only time I read with her was in 2014 and she was very, very, very general, through her own site.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2017, 05:13:07 AM »
Just a bit of info anyone looking to read with Ness. Firstly her website does not state this but she is not geared up to take calls outside the US. She doesn't take calls on cell phones and she doesn't do email readings. So that pretty much cancels her out if you reside outside the US.

She doesn't take calls on cellphones even if you are in the U.S. ?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 05:27:39 AM »
Just a bit of info anyone looking to read with Ness. Firstly her website does not state this but she is not geared up to take calls outside the US. She doesn't take calls on cell phones and she doesn't do email readings. So that pretty much cancels her out if you reside outside the US.

She doesn't take calls on cellphones even if you are in the U.S. ?

Yeah I saw that too and was like hold up. I read with her from a cell phone and I'm in the U.S., so perhaps it's outside?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:57:08 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 09:44:19 AM »
I had to buy an American number to talk to her. I'm in Australia. It was pretty cheap. She gave me the most negative reading. I feel like I had to prompt her a lot. I hope she's wrong :(

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 11:11:09 AM »
It was pretty difficult 😩

anything