Author Topic: New love  (Read 5080 times)

Lovefash67

New love
« on: April 09, 2018, 01:48:55 PM »
Has anyone had any success with readers predicting a new love interest with an accurate time frame estimate?

Offline sawthelight

Re: New love
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:05:19 PM »
Celtic Moon saw someone coming in for me last summer that would distract me from POI and she was right, but that whole thing turned out to be a big dud, so while she was right with me meeting someone, it didn't go anywhere.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:43:49 AM »
Last year when I called Glenn Klausner, from best psychic directory who is super expensive about my previous POI, he said the first thing that came up during the reading was "Capricorn - October." He told me the person that I was calling about would not take things any further with me and that was true.

My current POI is a Capricorn and I met him October 1st. I called Glenn back and got a reading on him once things turned wrong with him and the reading was pretty disappointing because he gave me an open ended answer and picked up on the fact that the reason the guy left me was not because of me, but his own personal life issues. He however said he did not know if he would return or not.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »
I've had a few readers predict new relationships (long term committed) and who were super accurate about timing

Dave & Kallista at CP both predicted I'd meet someone and be in something serious by or around new years this year (met him beginning of december and were official three weeks later)

Soul Navigation on Keen predicated in late september (sept 27) I'd meet someone serious I'd build my life with in 5-9 weeks.. I met my current boyfriend 9 weeks later to the date.
She also predicted his basic physical description and that we'd meet in a really crowded place. kindof predicted his personality too.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »
When did you read with these advisors?

I've had a few readers predict new relationships (long term committed) and who were super accurate about timing

Dave & Kallista at CP both predicted I'd meet someone and be in something serious by or around new years this year (met him beginning of december and were official three weeks later)

Soul Navigation on Keen predicated in late september (sept 27) I'd meet someone serious I'd build my life with in 5-9 weeks.. I met my current boyfriend 9 weeks later to the date.
She also predicted his basic physical description and that we'd meet in a really crowded place. kindof predicted his personality too.

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 08:42:51 PM »
I read with Kallista at the beginning of october 2017 and she said id be in a serious dating/ committed relationship by the end of the year. she also said there would be two to choose from which was not the case. just the one.

I talked to dave middle of october 2017 and he said i'd meet someone new that would be very positive that i could plan a life with, and be in a relationship before or by new years (he said theres a guy from my past who feels that he messed up that would come back, not who i thought it was, but that happened in november, and he also said my POI would contact me and he didn't. but he was right about the new relationship and describing him)

Soul Navigation was on sept 27th , 2017

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 10:16:06 PM »
It's hard to even get one great guy, therefore, I don't understand why these readers keep coming up with choices. For me to make a choice on something, it has to be two great things at a point of confusion.

I remember a reader telling me a long time ago that there will be a guy that I have no chemistry with and it will be my choice. I knew right away that I won't date someone I didn't feel a connection with and so it was that I didn't give the guy the time of day.

I read with Kallista at the beginning of october 2017 and she said id be in a serious dating/ committed relationship by the end of the year. she also said there would be two to choose from which was not the case. just the one.

I talked to dave middle of october 2017 and he said i'd meet someone new that would be very positive that i could plan a life with, and be in a relationship before or by new years (he said theres a guy from my past who feels that he messed up that would come back, not who i thought it was, but that happened in november, and he also said my POI would contact me and he didn't. but he was right about the new relationship and describing him)

Soul Navigation was on sept 27th , 2017

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 02:35:12 AM »

She has a knack for this. She's predicted many people who would come into my life.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 02:52:22 AM »
Did the people actually come into your life and were they how she described them to be? Were they romantic relationships?

She has a knack for this. She's predicted many people who would come into my life.

Offline skyline

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 03:14:18 AM »
Did the people actually come into your life and were they how she described them to be? Were they romantic relationships?

One of them was a major connection but it never developed into a romantic relationship. She saw that person probably a year before I met her.

The other one we were together for almost a year.

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 05:40:04 AM »

Yup. romantic. not just a fling, it was extremely positive and just as she said it would be right from the beginning. I had been told this before by some shittier readers for years and it never happened. but with her I can confidently say she means it. if she says serious, long term committed, she means it. still with my boyfriend 7 months and its very serious. he told me he was falling in love with me pretty early on and has talked about marrying me basically since a month in to our relationship... lol he's a character, he jokes but he does mean it, were moving in together this summer. not that ALL the relationships she's going to predict will have this effect, but still.

anything