Author Topic: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?  (Read 14570 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?
« on: March 16, 2013, 01:07:40 PM »
I see she is highly regarded for predicting negative outcomes. Has anyone gotten a positive outcome from her that came true?

loops77

Re: Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 07:49:59 AM »
I would appreciate if more people relate their experiences with her.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
Ya, me too! lol I'd also like to know if she predicted a negative outcome that was actually incorrect.

Offline PC

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 11:34:50 PM »
I would like to know that too. I just had a reading with her a week ago and it was the most negative reading I have ever gotten from any reader.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 12:07:32 AM »
She also gave me the most negative reading ever. Thankfully, she has been wrong about a major thing that has since unfolded and information she gave that I later found to be inaccurate.

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 12:28:04 AM »
She gave me negative and positive ones, negative regarding my main reason of calling her and positive regarding other issues I asked her. Overall she was really fun to talk to, and was one of the few readers who did not stick to time, I booked like maybe 15 minutes and was on call with her for over an hour

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 04:15:50 AM »
Accurate predictions made by Ness for me:

First, the negative...

No reconciliation with J.  He actually married his current wife for love, which I had suspected was not the case.  She told me they would remain happily married.  One year later, they are still married and appear to be happy.

No reconciliation with C.

At the beginning of 2012, she stated that I would be alone (in a romantic sense) for the entire year.  This was correct.

Now the positive...

Predicted intimacy with my current love interest and within the accurate timeframe.

Predicted an issue I had with a previous academic institution would be resolved in my favor.  This occured within the timeframe she gave me.

Has predicted periods of improvement with my current love interest (i.e. increased communication, instances in which he would show more affection/interest, etc.)

I have a pending positive prediction which I will be able to confirm by June. 

She also has been semi-positive and realistic about my current love interest. 

I feel as if I connect extremely with Ness.  She has been the most consistently accurate reader for me in the past year.  I like her approach.  Ultimately, I can only vouch for how well she reads for me.  She may not connect with everyone, but I do know that she is not strictly negative.  She has given me positive predictions when that's what she gets from the cards.  I remember my first reading with Ness...  I cried and cried.  I hated her.  I did not call her back until November of 2012 when I realized she was correct.  Neither of my exes returned and I had been alone all year.  Only time will tell which readers are correct for you.  I am glad I was able to call Ness back because now she is my go-to reader and continues to provide me with accurate predictions. 

Offline lovelygirl86

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 05:23:48 AM »
Negative: 2012 my ex and I would not get back together and did not see him contacting me at all (at least all of 2012) she's one of a very few who was correct. Everyone else fed me the whole he'll be back. It's been a year and I've heard nothing lol.

Positive: she's been pretty accurate with my current love life. I've been seeing someone since October and she's the one I feel most comfortable reading with about him.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »
Okay. Anyone have a positive prediction about an ex?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »

Just a thought, but maybe none of us are going to reconcile with our exes.  Not to be negative Nancy, but it's possible.  Certainly more possible than all of us getting our fairytale ending with an ex who has chosen someone else or has remained silent for an extended period of time.  The odds are stacked against the latter. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 05:30:35 PM »
Negative: 2012 my ex and I would not get back together and did not see him contacting me at all (at least all of 2012) she's one of a very few who was correct. Everyone else fed me the whole he'll be back. It's been a year and I've heard nothing lol.

Positive: she's been pretty accurate with my current love life. I've been seeing someone since October and she's the one I feel most comfortable reading with about him.

lovelygirl, i just want to say thank you for posting!! I always see members here log in but not post, so thank you :)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 06:18:42 PM »

Just a thought, but maybe none of us are going to reconcile with our exes.  Not to be negative Nancy, but it's possible.  Certainly more possible than all of us getting our fairytale ending with an ex who has chosen someone else or has remained silent for an extended period of time.  The odds are stacked against the latter.

Definitely a safe bet for a reader to say you're not getting back together with an ex. That's why I'm wondering if she might say that to everyone. Just curious. :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:00:51 PM by Awesomeness »

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
She said NO for me and my ex and was totally negative about it, in all a very negative reading and sad. Just wanted to share.

Angel light

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 02:41:23 AM »
Hi all,

I had two readings with her and she gave me a positive outcome for me in regards to my love life.  Said she didn't really see me dating at all until I got back with my guy.  She said she sees him contacting me in May but could be before that point.  she said he is having a hard time making the changes he needs to make - and that he will come back around in the summer months.  She is n line with Angeldust who said the same thing.  So yes she gave me a favorable reading.  She is also very ethical.  In my last reading with her she felt like she didn;t give me any new information so she said she would give me 10 min free the next reading.  I connected with her because she is so direct and i like that about her. 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 02:53:03 AM »
Ness gave me a positive reading at the end of last year, regarding a relationship - and it was right. or, at least has been so far. she was pretty accurate in describing the situation, though she doesn't have a lot of deep details, just high level stuff.

she gave me a negative reading years ago that was right - about my ex and i not getting back together, and having spotty communication too.