Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 49476 times)

Offline militaryman

Re: Natalie
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2011, 04:58:16 PM »
Thank you Green, I'm glad that you and I see that the above poster is giving us all a bogus story. I feel that she might be bitter because her prediction didn't come out in the time frame given . You can feel her anger in her statement. Plus the same statement was made on the complaints board. People got to realize that psychics are not 100% and can be off, but not to hold it against them. Sometimes they can have an off day, and they are on the phone sometimes for hours talking to people and that can be draining. Without rest can cause a bad connection. They are human like the rest of us. I find the best time to call is when they first log on, and get a very good reading when they're fresh and rested.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:45:59 PM by militaryman »

positivethoughts

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2011, 09:04:35 PM »
hi Military Man - nice to have a guy in here.  :)

Offline militaryman

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2011, 06:35:16 AM »
Thank you positive, it's nice to meet you. :)

Offline MoM4All

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2011, 11:58:58 PM »
I got the straight scoop from the admin people that she was fired for being a fake and soliciting people off line. The Military Man asked why we would call again. We did not, we just wanted to make sure she was a true fake and she was. It was NOT time frames--she was playing with her cat, TV and just making up stories along the way. I am glad they fired her, and i guess a few others who were frauds too. I just stick with Jacqueline, Vhe and Kinsey..all are great and all agree together. Natalie was a young con....sad to say. Hope they clean house as they promised.

Offline positive

« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2011, 11:08:12 AM »
wow, if that is true, how was she hired to be a psychic on california psychic.  Didn't they say they screen everyone?  Also, the customer service told me they enjoy speaking with her.  I wonder if there are anyone else that are fakes.  As anyone try nina, london or michelle lately?  Can you tell me there personal experience

cm12345

« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »
I tried Nina about a month ago....she was very detailed and picked up on a lot of what has been going on.  Her timeframes and predictions are in line with what everyone else said (Jackie, Ricky, Amy, etc) but they are still a ways out so we'll see!!

Offline positive

« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »
has any predictions come to pass with nina, michelle or london?

positivethoughts

« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »
Hi positive
Yes with Michelle and London - small stuff like he will call in 5-10 days or whatever. Nothing else but hopefully the are right on final outcome

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
Yeah...I doubt Natalie got fired for being a FRAUD...come on guys...she was there for over a year...plus no company gives out the info that so and so is a fraud...in no company will you tell customers that...then customers will want their money back and rightly so...

positivethoughts

« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:28 PM »
A lot of people loved Natalie and she had a lot of testimonials.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2011, 11:25:25 PM »
I don't think Natalie was a fraud. I think she was actually a good empath. She described how I felt about three guys (with no input from me). My theory is that she didn't like doing what she was doing or just wasn't that into it.

She's young. Maybe she decided to go back to school or is in school and had to stop working due to her class schedule.

Offline positive

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2011, 11:08:30 AM »
i just hope michelle and london are right.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2011, 02:23:47 PM »
I don't think that she was a fraud. She was very good for me on many occasions, and her predictions have come to pass for me. She had almost 300 testimonials in a short time from satisfied customers. when I called customer service, so I could be added to her line, they said that she was a very good choice and praised her. So that's why I don't believe that the admin would tell you (the customer) anything about her.  Anyway, have any of you tried Phoebe, she is awesome!

Offline MoM4All

Re: Natalie and others
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2011, 03:06:12 PM »
They never post negative testimonials. And they sometimes re-post the same ones or many by one person. here in CA, we wound up meeting one of their former psychic-managers who said this company does not screen that well, as they are all about loading up on anyone who comes close to a psychic. I asked her why they would fire someone like Natalie, and why would they let her go. main reason she told me after her being a manager there for years was when a psychic had lots of complaints or solicited clients off line and got caught. She felt Natalie ( this was not even her real name ) was one of the younger ones out for money and probably did wrong by the rules. And was not all that good but kept drawing people in which made money for the company. Then they let her go when she got caught. This manager says this is so common that only 5% of the ones online are real psychics.

Her advise was to stick to the older, more mature and seasoned psychics like Nina, Jacqueline , Amanda and some others. She said then turn around and getting fired is so common. Maybe she got lucky for a few people in guesses, but she sure left fast so something must have happened. She also said the owners of the company will stop a fraud or scammer real fast and remove them when caught.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2011, 03:20:07 PM »
Well, it doesn't matter anymore. She's not there anymore and time to move on. There are many talented psychics still left and I have a few favorites.