Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 49417 times)

Offline MoM4All

Re: Natalie
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
No, they fired her for too many complaints of being a fraud, doing things vs listening on line, and trying to build her own business. She was canned and i am glad it is one less fraud on their line. Loved the real ones. She was not..a young scammer, I was told...

Offline kiki155

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
Wow! How did you find that out??

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »
wow,

Yeah how did you find out she got fired?

I'd say there are only a handful of genuine ones on CP the rest are frauds so why don't they have a small list of 50 psychics----even though 50 is still too high.

sammiepoo

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »
I think I have to agree, I have read with psychics like Maeve that have changed the outcome of the prediction, when two weeks ago he said we would be together, and then she said he had found someone else. Jacqueline has been the only one to completely nail my situation on the head :)

Offline militaryman

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »
Hello, I'm new to this site, and read some of the comments. I've used Natalie many times and I find that she is very straight forward. Many of her predictions  have come to pass for me several times. Her time frames have been off, but they do happen and I was very happy. She told me that my house would be a fast sale and would be complete in 3 months. I got a buyer in a week after the reading and it was sold on the 3rd month. She has also told me things that other psychics have said to me, which amazed me. Plus she told me that my love interest and I will be together and gave me time frames when we will see each other and they happen, but not exactly in that time frame. It's hard for me to believe that management would tell you why in detail that they let her go. Plus if you feel that she was a fraud why would you and your so called several friends pay money to make up a bogus story.  It would be sad that  she was let go, because of people's time frames didn't happen on schedule, and they were bitter towards her and complained. I think that she was the real deal, because CP screens these psychic's first before they get hired if you read their website. Sorry for the long statement, just wanted to let everyone know that she was good for me. I also tried Phoebe and she was great, many of her predictions are coming to pass now.

Offline cj

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2011, 09:50:01 PM »
welll maybe when natalie is concentrating and not washing dishes shes the real deal..but a real psychic i not washing dishes while trying to get messages sorry

Offline militaryman

« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »
Lol..I had a psychic watching tv one time, and giving me a reading and it was still accurate. I know it was not the right thing to do, but it still was a good reading.

Offline cj

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
thats too crazy. I'd be pissed! Maybe I should start doing readings lol

Offline militaryman

« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Lol..yes, that sounds good to me ;)

Offline cj

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2011, 10:32:15 PM »
has there been anyone else that you've talked to that you felt were good?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2011, 10:32:24 PM »
Welcome military man! It's good to have some men here to bring balance.   ;)

Offline militaryman

« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2011, 10:35:34 PM »
Thank you, It's a pleasure to be here. :) I've tried Phoebe, and she is great! her predictions are coming to pass right now. She goes into so much detail. I also read with Alison and she is also very good  and matches everything that Phoebe has told me and Jean. I've been reading with CP since I came home from Iraq in 2009.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:49:42 PM by militaryman »

Offline militaryman

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »
I've also tried Donna a few nights ago and she is also very good. I've tried her because others I've read on here, said she was good. She matched everything that I've been told by phoebe, Jean, Tisha, Alison, Joyce, Abriella, Maryanne,Natalie,Michelle, and many others have said.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:46:09 PM by militaryman »

Offline optx888

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »
welll maybe when natalie is concentrating and not washing dishes shes the real deal..but a real psychic i not washing dishes while trying to get messages sorry

She worked for me too...her time lines are off...but sometimes it is not about the time frames...but about the information that they give you and to know that information is correct.  She was the first person that I read with on CP and I didn't say anything.  She picked up on what I was thinking about and wanted to ask her...and she provided correct information.

I don't know why a person would want to trick a psychic...it is a waste of time and money...my friend has done that...if you want to know if they are real or fake...you don't say anything and you let them do the talking to see if they can pick up on what is going on.  Maybe they also pick up that you are tricking them and just humor you...figuring if you are willing to spend the money to play a game...why not entertain you and play along?

When I had called to schedule a call back with a reader I asked about Natalie and they wouldn't tell me if she had quit or if they let her go.  So I am sorry but I don't believe the above post.  It is the same thing that was posted on Complaints Board while she was still with CP.

Not every reader is going to be for everyone.  I spoke to Natalie frequently...I never heard her do anything in the background...I did hear a cat purring lol...but I have called other readers and they were eating while doing a reading....but one was dead on correct and the other was just really off lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »
I've heard a TV on in the background twice, and someone putting dishes away. LOL.