Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 52726 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Natalie
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

One time when I was talking to Natalie, I swear she was washing dishes. I thought that was odd.

I can give some feedback on Maryanne v. Jacqueline. Maryanne is FANTASTIC. I think she is one of the most underrated psychics on the site. Maryanne is great at a high level -- she will most likely not give as many details as Jacqueline. She will also not sugarcoat things. When I first started talking to her last summer, she said to me that SM "has no reason to welcome contact from you at this point, but that will change." I liked that she was so honest about that, and she was right, I believe.

She has said EXACT things that people have said. She predicted a friend would get a job, because they "liked his passion." My friend told me, "They liked my passion." She's really great, if you connect with her. I have a suspicion that she does not connect with everyone and that is why her testimonials are so few for how long she's been with CP.

That is odd, one time when she answered the phone she didnt say hi this is Natalie welcome to California psychics. She giggled and said hi Samantha. Like I said above Maryanne is good but she doesnt give as much details, but her and jacqueline are the same about me and Elvin so its all good I like Maryanne and I would have to agree Maryanne is underpaid.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 10:47:48 PM »
The sounds exactly like the reading Mary Anne gave me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
"she said longterm commited and he would contact me in two weeks"

her famous last words. she was such a fake, i agree with you

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2011, 01:15:01 AM »
Thanks, guys, for the Maryanne vs Jacqueline approach - that was helpful.
I read with Jacqueline first and must say that she was lightening fast at connecting to my sm and while I appreciated that, we were done in like 7 minutes!  She was confident and firm, which I so appreciate, but confused because most others who connect (like Gina Rose, Alison, Nina, Abrielle) take a bit longer and provide details.  Thank you for explaining that Jac is not all about the details.  Quite frankly, I'd rather have a direct, honest read than someone fill in the time with details.
Jac was like, "He's a total doll, a sweetheart, but he's been slow moving.  He's restructuring finances and healing scars. You guys have an anniversary coming up and watch for 3-4 weeks later for a turning point in your relationship".  That was it - she was done and then kept repeating, not necessarily verbatim, but the general idea was the same.  She was like, yup, this is your man - lifelong, committed. I told her it's almost like he's "waking up" and she was like, "yup".  Not that I want to argue with that ;)
When I spoke with Maryanne a week later (I needed validation on Jac because it was a new reading style for me) and folks on here really liked Maryanne, she gave a good, positive outcome as well, but with detail.  She explained his dip in business, how we've grown on each other and that the emotions haven't "maxed out" and then she went on to say that he has intentions of speeding things up and gave me timelines starting end of May (which hits close to Jacqueline's timeframe) through end of summer of how often we'll see eachother.  Again, very good feeling from Maryanne, but you're right, it was like talking to a mom.  She wasn't rushed, very calm and even-toned.  She was just as optomistic and positive with her reading (like Jac) but on a different level in her tone and mannerism.
I'm happy to hear you all have had such positive experiences with their timeframes and readings as I think I'm done with CP until at least ONE time frame comes to pass for me and I'm crossing my fingers that it starts at the end of May.  Thanks for the support :)

With Maryanne, the portion regarding "emotions not having maxed out" yet. And the part about work/business, etc. I mean, this is true - this is what he is focusing on right now, but she definitely echoed the sentiment about emotions/attraction not having maxed out yet. I don't know - maybe we just have similar situations. I promise to take notes going forward :) That way we can really compare! I don't mean it in a good way or a bad way - but I do worry that they tell everyone the same exact thing.

sammiepoo

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2011, 01:52:43 AM »
Dont worry Mary anne told me their is alot of romantic energy around Elvin and me, and that he loves me and their is no other girl that exists.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2011, 03:11:17 AM »
I don't think she gave me any timeframes beyond May or by the end of May for a reconciliation. I need to start taking notes, but she may have said something similar about how we will start seeing each other more and more until we are together all the time again.

She didn't say the last two things.

Offline cj

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2011, 03:58:22 AM »
Mryanne said the same to me too "not maxed out yet" or "still growing" but this is my 2nd reading with her and she def didnt say that the 1st time..she said something else...so maybe shes been saying what the truth is "the feelings arent maxed out yet"

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2011, 04:01:30 AM »
What did she say during the first reading?

Offline cj

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2011, 04:23:37 AM »
she was like that him and the girl would be back and forth between sep-Feb and she said let it flow..we wont know whats going to happen with this till after Thanksgiving...so she def was honest about that...not too long ago  I called her (about two months ago and she finally gave me a timeline and she said things are growing btw me and him..its not maxed out...she was able to connect things better this time.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2011, 04:26:16 AM »
Maybe that's just how she talks? Haha

Offline cj

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2011, 04:29:06 AM »
well yea...dont you repeat words often that you consider to be your tagline? I know I do! lol...I tell my friends all the time "you have no home training" lol. thats my tag line.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2011, 04:36:08 AM »
Of course. We all really need to see some predictions come to pass so that we know what the deal is.

Offline cj

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2011, 04:42:04 AM »
I couldnt agree with you more girl! I think were all just freaking out! lol

Offline optx888

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2011, 01:20:59 AM »
I liked Natalie...she predicted some things and they came true for me.  She picked up on my ex without asking her about him.  She said that he is coming back and explained some things about the breakup that I didn't share with her.

I have to say...not one of my friends thought he would ever contact me....and he did.

I hate the time lines...most of them were so off...but in the end what she said did come to pass...she was very much in line with other readers on CP.

I asked about work and career and she said that she sees me owning my own business but I am not ready just yet...she sees that more towards the end of 2011 beginning of 2012...and most other readers said the same thing...but that is what I see for myself too.

No one will ever know if she is real or not...only she does...but I am happy that she was good for me.

I asked CP what happened and why she was no longer on...but they wouldn't say...they wouldn't even answer if she quit or if they let her go.

But it is ok that she is no longer on...it was the beginning to my CP intervention lol.

Thanks!

Sonia

Offline MoM4All

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2011, 07:27:02 PM »
Natalie was the worst psychic on the site. Both myself and several friends tried her. She was so general and vague and even very odd. We played out a false story to see if she was real or a fake, and she kept on going with all BS predictions about a non-true scenario. We complained to the management, and they said many have complained and i guess they fired her for being a fraud. Sorry for all of you who got taken in by her.

Nina and Jacqueline and Dezi are the real deal..the rest...IDK