Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 51659 times)

Offline optx888

Re: Natalie
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 03:21:31 AM »
she has her own site?  would like to check that out

maybe she left on her own.  She did not have a schedule up from Saturday on...her profile was up today.

I am thinking that they did not fire her because they just did the photo and video shoot with her and a bunch of others on cp...but who knows...i didn't have any complaints in regards to her...just frustrated that the time line for the big picture just wasn't coming to pass...but my frustration wasn't with her.

I'm kind of bummed out about this  :(

Offline cj

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 03:22:31 AM »
they did those videos a while ago....I use to watch them on youtube lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 03:31:49 AM »
Someone posted on here that she has a web site?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »
They have some new videos on CP now for some of the psychics.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 04:20:04 AM »
They probably got rid of Natalie after noticing she just made things up while reading for people. I never thought she was psychic and all her "1-4 days" of contact predictions never happened. for the people who thought she gave accurate readings, maybe she did some great guessing...

Offline cj

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:58 AM »
yeah she was always just so rushy lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
She was accurate with SM VS. the guy I was seeing in december but I stopped reading with her awhile ago because timelines were so off.  I don't.think she was that busy once rate went up. And.there are a lot of non-CP psychics who are 100% times better then her

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 07:14:27 PM »
I loved NAtalie....she worked really well for me...and please someone send me a private message if you know how to contact her

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2011, 03:30:56 AM »
let me know as well if anyone learns where natalie went!!!

Offline MoM4All

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2011, 02:56:46 PM »
I am being honest here. I have read with the best like Jacqueline, Paige and Abrielle. i tried natalie and she was a total fraud. She had no clue and was very immature. I got so frustrated that i tested her with a false story, and she continued to give a bunch of bunk. I had three other friends read with her, and she was the same vague fake. I heard they fired her for too many complaints. She is gone from the site and I am glad. She was a total fraud like many on that site. Trust in the big names with good reviews and older/mature.

Offline MoM4All

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »
as I posted, i and friends, were scammed by her and she was 100% fake. many complaints so I think they let her go. I complained after I was so upset that I even gave her a false scenario and she kept on predicting. The majority are fakes, and she was at the top of the list.

sammiepoo

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »
I tested her too I called her once and asked her about this one guy and she said longterm commited and he would contact me in two weeks and she told me the same thing about the other guy. She was not that good, i thought she was at first. I like Darcy, maryanne and Jacqueline thats about it!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »
One time when I was talking to Natalie, I swear she was washing dishes. I thought that was odd.

I can give some feedback on Maryanne v. Jacqueline. Maryanne is FANTASTIC. I think she is one of the most underrated psychics on the site. Maryanne is great at a high level -- she will most likely not give as many details as Jacqueline. She will also not sugarcoat things. When I first started talking to her last summer, she said to me that SM "has no reason to welcome contact from you at this point, but that will change." I liked that she was so honest about that, and she was right, I believe.

She has said EXACT things that people have said. She predicted a friend would get a job, because they "liked his passion." My friend told me, "They liked my passion." She's really great, if you connect with her. I have a suspicion that she does not connect with everyone and that is why her testimonials are so few for how long she's been with CP.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011, 07:13:07 PM »
I never read with Natalie. Kinda glad I didn't. Maybe she was great at connecting with a few people, but not with everyone.

sammiepoo

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2011, 10:01:17 PM »
Hey Sammiepoo -
What did you like about Maryanne?  Do you find her as gifted as Jacqueline?

shoe gal, she is gifted in her own way and so is Darcy. I would say that Maryanne is a very sweet person, and she is like talking to a mom in alot of ways when I call. I like because she is no tools. She picks up on feelings that he has but not quite in depth as Jacqueline. I would say even though Jacquelines rate is 7:50 pay it, because if your calling some of the others that is a waste of time, because she doesnt waste your time and that is one thing I like about Jacqueline, and you get so much answered in such a short time that it is worth it.

anything