Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 49417 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
Re: Natalie
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 04:00:55 AM »
She also has spirit guides she uses. So tarot and spirit guides but I do think she uses tarot more.

Goodluck Shoe gal with your reading.

Offline drod

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 02:18:31 AM »
She has nver been accurate for me and says the same thing she says to everyone else.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 06:50:40 PM »
Drod - when you say that she says the same thing - are you talking about Natalie or Bast?

Offline optx888

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2011, 04:58:14 PM »
What is the difference between "Empath Abilities" and Speaking/Listening to Spirit Guides? 

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »
I believe someone who is an empath has the capability to feel you, your energy and they use their clairsentient abilties.  They are "sensitives" or "feelers".  It's not uncommon for these people to also be clairaudient or even clairvoyant.  When one uses spirit guides, they are truly intuitive, not uncommon to have had a NDE and have become so adept at meditation that they have gotten in touch with their spirit guides. 
You have to be careful though because I've come across tarot card readers who claim to have spirit guides, but it's a bit of an oxymoron.  If you are truly in tune with your SG and (as a reader) you have reached your guide(s) through meditation (which takes a LOT of practice, determination and focus) then tarot is not as useful for you.
If you read James Van Praagh's book "Talking to Heaven" (which I highly recommend), he explains all of this.  He is an excellent read in terms of explaining how psychics, mediums and "sensitives" read. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:15:53 PM by Shoe Gal »

Offline optx888

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2011, 05:18:39 PM »
Natalie was the first person that I read with on CP...it was actually the 1st time that I ever had a reading over the phone and I didn't know what to do or what to expect.

I was reading with Liveperson and I just didn't like them...I think a majority of them are not real at all...my friend recommended me to CP and she had been using them for years...I was so discouraged at that time and didn't want any more readings...because I didn't know who was real and who wasn't...she insisted and she insisted that I read with Natalie.

She was not chatty (as we all know) and I felt that she was cold and distant...as if she didn't want to do the reading...but I just ignored it and I asked her what was due to come my way in regards to my love life...something new? old?  nothing at all at this time or ever? lol  And she took a moment and said "Hhmm...I see your Ex coming back"  I even asked...are you sure?  are you sure that you don't see anything new or nothing at all?  and she insisted on the Ex...and described him...and Yup...it was him!  She gave me a time frame and I freaked out...because it was so close and I was just shocked.  On the last day of her time frame...I crossed paths with him on the bike path and he looked at me like he was so happy to see me...he slowed down on the bike...all ready to say Hi...and I just kept pedaling  :-\  I was just so shocked and so thrown off...if you only knew how he ended things and the things he said...there was no way that I was expecting that reaction.

So of course from that point i just delayed things...this was at the very end of June.  She explained things each time I called...about why we broke up and described him more...and she explained why I wasn't hearing from him....and it all made sense.

In October (on the 1yr anniversary of our breakup) ...I spoke to her after a reading with Winter "I'm not saying that Winter is wrong...but I feel that I get upset every time I talk to her and she does not let me end the call"  and Natalie said that I would hear from him today possibly tomorrow...well...again I crossed paths with him on the bike path and we both stared at each other and rode by each other and looked back at each other...so of course I cried and called her the next day...and she said it made him think more...he was so happy to see me and that he purposely goes out there in hoping to see me...she kept giving me time frames...and they were not coming to pass...and then I finally heard from him via email  ;D

We communicated via email from mid November until late January...and she was really good throughout that in working with me and helping me be positive...she was good with time frames of when I was going to see him...but no one expected him to disappear.  She said that his energy was low and he seemed stressed and over whelmed a lot had to do with everyday stuff and possibly work (which was true...we were getting storms every week and he was getting burnt out from working so much)

I think she uses the same verbage..."prorastination...long term/exclusive...destiny" I just think it is her style... but I know that she only does if she sees it...she has told my friends that she doesn't know...or the timing is not right and he is not ready...and she has told one friend that even though she feels such a connection with that person..that is not who she sees in her life.

She warmed up to me after a couple of calls....but I also needed to get use to her style.

Natalie is always my "go to girl".  If I am having a moment of weakness...I check in with her.  Her time frames are off...but she sees that big picture just like my other girls...so the outcome is suppose to be the same...its just a matter of "when?" .

Natalie is good for me...but she may not be for everyone...but I would recommend giving her a chance and to try her a few times before saying that she is not for you.  She is fast and right to the point  :D

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2011, 06:26:26 PM »
Green - first let me say thank you for sharing your story and with such detail.  I appreciated reading it :)
I have read with Natalie twice and like you, the coldness (although that sounds like such a harsh word to use) didn't bother me.  If that's her style, fine - I'm interested in her capabilities.
Again, because she's a "no tools" reader, I tend to give her credit for her gift as she solely relies on her guides.  Both of my readings with her were quick (approx 5-8 minutes) as she's fast (which I appreciate her not wasting precious & costly minutes!) and she's so confident.  Her quickness and confidence reminded me of my reading with Jacqueline last night.
My only disappointment with Natalie is that her timeframes are so off and since they don't come to pass, it's hard to believe her reading is accurate for me.  Now, she was consistent both times in saying "long term, exclusive, committed" but the dates for commitment, contact and a trip came and went....nothing.  The end of the first reading she took me by surprise because before we hung up, she said, "wait - the guides want me to stress patience and stay positive to you".  The second reading she told me that he was stressed with low energy (possibly due to work) and that he's not using distance or disappearing to push me away.  That was nice to hear.  I've come to accept that timeframes are no good (for me at least) because of free will, but Natalie and all the others I spoke with (Nevaeh, Winter, Alison, Red, Gina Rose, Nina, Abrielle, Libby, Annunciata, Jacqueline) tell me we are destined to be together, have strong karmic connections and have a future together.  I guess only time will tell....my fingers are crossed :)  Thanks again for sharing your story - you allowed me to gain faith in the readings and I geniunely thank you for that.

Offline cj

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2011, 06:34:43 PM »
green-

what was your experience with Winter?

Offline optx888

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2011, 01:13:00 AM »
Shoe Gal:  Yes...she does have confidence in what she says...just like London, Nina, Anasela and yes...Jacqueline too (I just read with her the 2nd time on Monday night)

I use to get so excited and I use to get so hung up on the time frames...but the time frames wound up just frustrating me and it would just get me so down....I would feel such disappointment.  I now try to put the time frames in the back of my mind and I put the information that she gives in the front...it makes me feel better knowing it is not me and it is all him  :)

I read with her again today in regards to a work situation and she quickly gave me an update and said I will hear from him very soon...so we shall see

There are more positive reviews than negative with Natalie...and the constant is she can see the big picture but her time frames are off.  It does make me feel better that others are getting out comes but time frames are off...that seems to be the constant for most readers...and that is ok...what matters is the big picture.

I will keep you posted  ;D

Offline optx888

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2011, 01:34:53 AM »
CJean:  Winter was the 2nd person that I read with on CP.  She basically confirmed all that Natalie said but with detail.  I believe I read with her for the 1st time in July and read with her once a month until October...by October she changed the time frame as well as some information and it just threw me off...I didn't like it.  But she still saw the big picture being the same.

Her readings just started to frustrate me and I would get upset and cry after wards.  I also needed to stop reading with her because she repeats a lot of the information given in the same call and makes it too difficult to end the call...so I always hear the beep with her...but of course I read with her again lol  In January...she told me that she didn't see us together as a couple until sometime in March...and that it would move really slow but things would move at a consistent pace and we would still see each other but it would not be defined as more until sometime in March.

March came and I called her again towards the very end of March and she still sees the outcome being the same...and she said he is at the same place with fear, commitment, and struggles within himself etc.  I can't remember the time frame that she gave me because she threw me off by telling me about another woman.  Some one from his past that has feelings for him and is pursuing him etc...that is all I needed to hear and I just got upset.  No one else saw another woman...only her....so I cried and it just bummed me out for a few days...because he can give the attention to another girl but not to me?  Maybe I misunderstood...but I swore she told me that they were hanging out etc...Then she went on to explain that he doesn't really feel the same way for her and there is not intimacy...and it is all her initiating communication...but that's all that it is...just communication that they haven't hung out...it is just that she is safe and I am not...etc. 

So I don't know...I just got upset and I don't know how I feel about her readings...she tells me to hold on because if I pull away he can sense that and it will just delay things further etc.  She is very positive and confident about the final outcome.  But I just don't think I can read with her again LOL  I'm just a silly girl that cries over her readings LOL

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 02:36:50 AM »
No, greengrlx...I don't think it's silly at all!

Offline cj

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:31 AM »
well at least she doesnt tell us what we want to hear which is what someone said on this forum.. I dont remember who...

Offline cj

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 03:31:31 AM »
I really like Winter though but I agree...call he in intervals...she gives the same repetitive info if you call within a close timeframe

Offline optx888

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2011, 02:55:56 AM »
Natalie's profile has been taken down from CP and she is no longer with CP 

Offline cj

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2011, 03:07:24 AM »
omg....I hope its not bc of what someone said on here that time about natalie asking them to go on her site...or maybe its because she doesnt keep clients on for too long. It is almost like she doesnt want to read long lol..

Jeez I would hate to think that someone got Natalie fired  :( *maybe making some threads private isnt necess ???arily a bad thing

anything