Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 49457 times)

Offline jb27

Re: Natalie
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
KIKI, I really like what you said and I'll be working to put your strategy to work for me too. I like the way you try not to let out bad energy into the universe that you will not re-unite. I never thought of it like that, but I understand. It's the law of attraction.

Soon, I'll integrate a chat into this site, so we can have our buddy list and talk a little more.

Cool. I see how to do it now. One of my friends says to say "Erase, Erase, Erase" when you say something negative and then kind of make a motion like you're wiping the words away. It sounds and looks silly but don't think I haven't done it!

It'd be fun to chat with everyone. Maybe we could all get on at the same time and do a group chat?
[/quote]

I agree kiki it would be great to get a chat going with a bunch of us....so much easier to talk then this. Cant wait =)

positivethoughts

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
Natalie has been pretty good with me for her timelines. Sometimes she is right on the money.  We will see if she is accurate with final outcomes. I enjoy reading with her because she is so quick and she helps ease my - When will he call??? - anxiety in under 4 minutes. LOL I appreciate her style.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
I agree I feel Natalie is the real deal and I also appreciate you can get a question answered in a short amount of time but yes I will also say that if you talk to her she will talk and you get to know her more and she is very genuine and can tune in on alot more things and then give you more info.  I think she conscious of people's time and money thank goodness.  One time I called to ask her something and she gave me the answer and she was not correct but it was a difficult situation I want to say in the real sense she was correct but in the technical sense she was not...so I called her the next day and I said Natalie it's me I asked you and I see now that it was yes and she said no....so I said yes I see it so she said let me check...so I knew why and I wanted to see what she came back with...so she said ok yes you are right BUT then she gave me the details surrounding it that I knew were accurate.  So she's the real deal...but so far her timing has been off for me...

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
I've read with NATALIE and she tells me that infamous "long term in destiny exclusive" bs...but she has been completely off with her predictions and time lines. I don't think she knows what she's talking about.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 04:32:55 AM »
"I don't think she knows what she's talking about."

i have to agree, nothing she predicted ever came to pass for me....and i also found her to be very vague. i would compare her to winter, who is actually $5.50/min and has also been wrong about predictions....i feel like these two psychics more or less tell you what you want to hear.

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 05:33:58 AM »
I dont really lik eNatalie much either...she is very vague...but Winter picked up on my situation and her timelines and results are similar to many others...so idk but I really do like Winter..she answers my questions honestly and empathically

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 05:31:14 PM »
Well Natalie is now up to $5.00 a minute.

And I agree with CSK Winter tells you what you want to hear I'm not even really sure she's psychic.  NOTHING she ever told me happened....and she was feeding off my info in the reading...I've only read with her a few times and every single time she tried to keep me on the phone...I hate that!!! 

However, I do feel Natalie see final outcomes.

Offline cj

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »
before my 2nd sm she told me my first sm and me would be together exclsuive blah blah...and then she said I dont have to do anything...June we will reconnect..never happened...in fact hes so much of a player I dont want him back at all...Im sorry but natalie is off...then when I asked ab my career she said follow your heart...really Natalie? I thought I was paying you to give me some higher advice from some higher order...shes a waste

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
Winter I spoke to and I asked her to tell me what she picks up..she was accurate. Her predictions are not different than the 10,000 ones I spoke to either so idk....

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 03:08:30 AM »
Great so everythign Natalie has told me I guess I should throw it out the door.  But I read with Sherie and she is good.  She Told me the same thing natalie told me without me giving her much detail.  She said I was going to be with him.  She said I was his SM.  Has anyone read with Sherie.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011, 03:34:42 AM »
hey beachgirl,

Yeah, Natalie seems to get the final outcome but getting to it usally is a bit off!!!!!

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »
I have spoken with Natalie once.  She does seem "colder" than the others on CP, but that didn't bother me.  Now, one could say that my reading didn't change from 1st time to 2nd (5 weeks apart) as she said "guides are telling me long-term, exclusive" but it appears she says a lot :)
Given the fact that uncomplimentary testimonials are not permitted on the CP website, it's hard to know if she hasn't responded that way to a caller when asked about a (romantic) relationship.  The timeframes she provided both times not only did not come to pass, but they were ridiculous given our complicated situation. 
Now, I will say, given the other comments on Natalie, that I'd be happy if the actual reading came to pass as opposed to timeframes, but who knows.  I'm someone who likes to have little tidbits of hope to hold onto while the bigger picture is forming and timeframes (if accurate) do that.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »
hi Shoegal,

I think Natalie can see the final outcome but she is really bad with timelines! We just have to be patient and wait---which is hard to do!

Keep us posted on your reading with Bast!

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 03:17:11 AM »
Hey Moneta -
You're so right - patience is just not my strong suit (I'm an Aries after all)!!
Yes, I'm looking forward to my reading with Bast.  I haven't seen any reviews (other than the one that's posted on our forum) so I'm not sure what to expect (whether she uses tarot/crystals/etc or is a no tools reader).  I have to admit that there's definitely more credit I give to the no tools readers. 
I'll keep you posted - wish me luck!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2011, 03:18:16 AM »
Bast uses tarot