Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Natalie

Natalie

(1/24) > >>

ilovelola32:
I love Love Love Love Natalie...she is the reason why I believe in psychics...she is such a sweet girl and she has been so accurate for me..minus my ex's free will...she has nailed EVERYTHING and I love her os much...the boy I like is suppose to call me today...wil update

kiki155:
ilovelola, I'm so glad Natalie works for you. Her timelines never come to fruition for me. Well, okay, the last one did, but I think I kind of forced that one to happen since I emailed him first. So maybe that does count? I do have to say, though, I think she really is a gifted Empath. I asked her about soulmate dude, and I asked her about another guy, and I asked how I feel about each one and how they feel about me. I've only talked to her a couple times, but she does seem incredibly sweet. When she was explaining how I feel about SM and how he feels about me, she tried to explain it and then goes, "I can feel it like I'm in the relationship with you guys." Then she paused and laughed and goes, "That sounded kind of creepy." It was funny. I do think she is good with the final outcome. I also asked her once about where my guy was (he was traveling), and she was honest and said she wasn't good with locations.

aef2929 P:
Hi there!
I have read with Natalie several times and although I do feel her outcomes are real, I feel she sees the big picture, none of her timelines have been accurate for me.  And I have more than the soulmate thing going on.  Now I will say some of it has to do with me.....like I think I could have had a new job in June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, or Dec or NOW if I would really seriously start looking...which I will now I am just now putting things in order for that but if I did it when I said all those times I called I feel that would have happened by now.  And I feel it's the same job just sitting there waiting for me.  And I do feel it's the same thing on the soulmate thing I feel some of it is me....like I want it to happen but in some ways I"m not ready...and in some ways he's not done doing what he's doing and then he does something which screws up the timing...so it's all in divine timing I guess not our time but I do wish someone would get the dang timelines right!!! :)

kiki155:
I think the timeline thing is interesting. I asked her why my SM is taking so dang long, especially since she says he feels the same way about me. She said it has nothing to do with me, and he's just waiting for the right time. Ugh. I'm sick of waiting. I am READY. However, I just recently got to the point where I can safely say that.  :P

jb27:
I've read with Natalie a couple times. She's for sure the fastest on the site. So fast she almost seems cold. Her timelines for me as well have been of but she understood me and my situation well. She's good for any quick questions you have. I agree with the last thing Kiki said about timing. I don't think it's all about when there ready, we also have to be ready. Not just think your ready but feel ready! I know as much as I wanted it to happen 6 months ago I probably wouldn't have handled my emotions well and scared her away, so we def have to be ready to!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version