Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 52102 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 02:23:39 PM »
One prediction for the other day came to pass. Another one that she said wouldn't happen until end of March happened yesterday. She did say it could happen sooner though lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
One prediction for the other day came to pass. Another one that she said wouldn't happen until end of March happened yesterday. She did say it could happen sooner though lol

Good to hear she's accurate for lots of you...she really is a doll to speak with!  I think she's gifted for sure...my first conversation with her I was blown away.  Outcome didn't happen but that's due to me giving up, not really her predictions.

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 05:53:06 PM »
I think she's great to check in with every once in a while. For me, no more than once a month because she will end up saying the same thing.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 08:47:43 PM »
I agree. I use to read with her every two weeks. I feel she is more outcome big picture reader. So reading with her once a month or every 2 months is great.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2017, 01:50:15 AM »
My first reading with her. She great, she really listens to give full answer. 
Reading was in line with others.
How is her timing? Realistic?

stargazer

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2017, 05:40:16 AM »
My first reading with her. She great, she really listens to give full answer. 
Reading was in line with others.
How is her timing? Realistic?
Her timing has been accurate for me. I still have some predictions pending for later this year which seem realistic

Offline Jjj

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2017, 11:09:31 PM »
Read with oracle after a few weeks. Her predictions are still the same the for how the rest of the year will go.
Its crazy cause she tells me that my and my girl are meant to have reconciliation...but that it would my choice to choose if we get back together when she comes back around.
Oracle says i will be a different person (in a good way) that i need to give it up to god and the universe. Which is something i been thinking about alot lately.

I still believe she is a long term outcome reader

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 06:23:23 PM »
Oracle is a one time reader every now and then she has had Afew predictions for me pass..she does accurately always describes any new love interest for me ..where I will meet them their signs etc

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2017, 06:39:44 PM »
Oracle is a one time reader every now and then she has had Afew predictions for me pass..she does accurately always describes any new love interest for me ..where I will meet them their signs etc

She is good with certain things but she flip flopped too much on a major thing for me to put too much stock into her readings anymore....oh well :(

Lovefash67

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2017, 12:49:58 AM »
So I talked to oracle of the sea she stated I will get a new job by the 20th of May and I will start in June. She also picked up that my ex and I have not talked for a while and that he has a girl near him she said that there is conflict and he will get himself out of it soon and that he will contact me in June, If this happens this will be in line with Yona's predictions.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2017, 03:42:05 AM »
Oracle by the sea is totally fake and scripted.

stargazer

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2017, 04:11:40 AM »
thats too bad for u. She's been spot on time and again for me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »

sadly I kind of agree.  I won't say totally fake but fairy tale.  Last year, she would keep pushing timelines out and say the "let it flow like a warm summer breeze" stuff.  And, when I asked her about the third party that was in the picture still, she said they were completely done.  and I found out otherwise...so I asked her again.  She flip flopped and said "well they are having problems".  WTF?

so yea, she's a big no go for me. Plus she has all her bad FB removed on Keen, but most of them do so.

I thought she was a really nice lady, and put a lot of faith in her readings for almost all of last year and nothing came true.

Lovefash67

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
So oracle by the sea was wrong for me my ex actually texted me last week. She said I would get two job offer by the 20th I actually got two rejections from jobs

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2017, 03:32:51 PM »
just noticed this:

https://www.keen.com/detail/love-relationships/oracle-of-the-sea/9676991

notice the bad feedback and then she has a friend call in with the positive feedback...SMH.  the bad feedback will probably get removed soon.  UGH I can't believe i trusted her readings for so long.

Also noticed this reader seems to be same as Oracle and same person leaving FB

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/oracle-of-giza/10295957
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 03:35:05 PM by bluebelle »