Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 52104 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 06:09:44 PM »
Bummed to report she was wrong about something she predicted....seemed so sure too.  oh well....but she has been right in the past.

stargazer

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »
Bummed to report she was wrong about something she predicted....seemed so sure too.  oh well....but she has been right in the past.
what was she wrong about?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 01:00:16 AM »
Any updates on her?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2017, 11:24:26 PM »
Any updates on her?

Had a reading with her recently. Pretty much still the same thing. I waited a month to read again. She kinda shifted timelines but im not gonna cry about it. Saw the same thing happening in the fall.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »
Any updates on her?

Had a reading with her recently. Pretty much still the same thing. I waited a month to read again. She kinda shifted timelines but im not gonna cry about it. Saw the same thing happening in the fall.

Yea she shifted timelines in the past with me too.....seems common with most psychic readings.  Problem is you can spend the rest of your life waiting for something....

stargazer

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2017, 04:53:09 PM »
Don't wait. Just live your life.

stargazer

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 10:37:59 PM »
Something she said would start happening in Feb indeed has started to occur. She's the most accurate reader I've spoken to.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:28:25 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2017, 12:36:53 AM »
Yes definitely. She's not super detailed but she sees the overall big picture.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
I read with her yesterday; she had sent me three free minutes cause last time I was in her queue she logged off before she got to me.  She answers so quickly and is so calming.  Very sweet disposition.  She didn't say anything that made me gasp or that wowed me, but she asked if he can be difficult.  She said things would get better by April and that I will be disappointed a few times between then and now.  She told me not to question him (which mr. dude does not like at all cause he goes quiet when I do) and just let the universe do its work.

I can't believe that today I didn't feel like calling anyone.  I almost felt weird not logging on so I did just out of habit - gosh....

anyway she sent three more minutes, but I really truly want to stop calling.

I want to try everyone that I read about on the forum, but it's almost just out of curiosity.

But I think I may get sad next week around valentines day

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 01:39:21 PM »
I read with her back in september and nothing that she predicted has come to pass in the timeframe she mentioned for the month of January involving a specific person. Basically the whole glitter and rainbows scenario that she told me would happen this year will NOT be happening.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2017, 12:11:59 AM »
Honestly im not ready to complete dismiss Oracle.
She has been right with a certain prediction last year in December.

She has not really changed her big picture overall predictions.
I dont think she is good to read with often. Give at least a month or so in between readings. She has told me which way she sees me going with my lover. Even though the choice is mine she pretty sees me choosing a certain way with my love.
Which is true. The choice is mine in the end.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
Not sure about relationship predictions yet, although she was right with the present.  I also asked her a career related question regarding an application that I sent in to practice a profession.  I asked her if everything would come back ok and go smoothly, or if there'd be any bumps.  In my February 5 reading with her, she said that pertaining to my application, I would get a letter from the Board asking for some additional information, that it was nothing big, something minor, and that after that request everything would be fine, I would be cleared.  Yesterday (2/11) I got that letter, and they did in fact ask for something minor, so hopefully that's all they'll need as she said.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2017, 05:13:24 PM »
Actually, looking back at my notes for that day, a relationship prediction came to pass too.  I spoke to her on February 5, she got an 11 and a 2 for something happening, said that it would happen within the next 7 days, it happened today, February 12 :)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »
I read with her back in september and nothing that she predicted has come to pass in the timeframe she mentioned for the month of January involving a specific person. Basically the whole glitter and rainbows scenario that she told me would happen this year will NOT be happening.

Same here...totally cannot see anything she told me coming to pass as far as the total outcome of the situation....She did get contact dates right a few times, but that's about it.  I gave up on the situation though, but she kept reiterating that 2017 would be the year everything happened.. NOPE.  lol

stargazer

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 03:57:24 AM »
Actually, looking back at my notes for that day, a relationship prediction came to pass too.  I spoke to her on February 5, she got an 11 and a 2 for something happening, said that it would happen within the next 7 days, it happened today, February 12 :)
thats great! Glad to read she's been good for others