Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 52095 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2020, 03:59:11 AM »
I tried reading with her and she blocked me. Does she do it often or is it just me?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2020, 04:32:58 PM »
Has she been accurate about love relationships lately? I have pending predictions, but they keep moving and pushing further back. She did predict job offers and a job for me. Told me I'd get an offer end of February and I got the offer February 24 and I started working beginning of March and I started March 2.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2020, 05:44:14 PM »
Has she been accurate about love relationships lately? I have pending predictions, but they keep moving and pushing further back. She did predict job offers and a job for me. Told me I'd get an offer end of February and I got the offer February 24 and I started working beginning of March and I started March 2.

There were certain things she said that resonated but mainly I felt she was very fairytale and her timeframes were way off, although I know that's hard to pinpoint. But she had predicted things to happen by October 2019 which have not transpired!

Did you speak to her again and she pushed the time frame out or did you just write her off?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2022, 08:57:57 PM »
Any updates?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2023, 03:15:45 AM »
Any updates on her she has GLOWING reviews.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2023, 04:00:04 PM »
I read with her. She seems good. She new somethings I didn’t tell her. I will update when/if predictions pass.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2023, 03:17:36 AM »
Oracle of the sea the same as Oracle of Giza?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2023, 04:40:15 AM »
Yes they are the same person. Many long time advisors have more than one account. They no longer are allowed to though from my understanding.

In love shes usually good at telling you who's not good for you.  She can see how the person feels etc, she does push out dates. For somethings she's been really spot on for me even with dates. Love outcomes not always right.

She's great if you want career readings, anything to do with legal outcomes and business.

just like any reader she works well for some and not so much for others.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2023, 06:08:46 PM »
I think someone mentioned her being correct about a job. She was correct about a job for me as well.

Romance pending. Anyone have luck with her romance predictions?

Offline Mina

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2023, 10:36:37 PM »
Yes, that is mentioned in this thread.

Are you guys sure?

Let me just say Oracle of Giza kept me strung along for a long time and was just so wrong! Not a fan of this advisor but this was around 2010 ish

Are you guys sure they are the same person as oracle of the sea? Giza usually had a waitlist too, I kept with her because she was “quick and cheap” and I always mentally tried to justified that.

I do think I read with “oracle of sea” and I could swear they were very different styles of reading but I honestly cannot recall. But this does have me doubting they’re the same psychic.

Usually same advisors charge the same price which really has me doubting it was Giza… but regardless I could be wrong

Offline Army

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2023, 01:09:20 AM »

Yes.. I think it is the same reader.. because when I had my reading with oracle of Giza, she asked me to pick a colour of the crystal that best suited for the connection and on the Oracle of sea profile it says: . “I will ask you to select a crystal that your spirit connects”…
So it might be the same reader.. and both have always a full wait list  that is busy