Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 28394 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2020, 03:59:11 AM »
I tried reading with her and she blocked me. Does she do it often or is it just me?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2020, 04:32:58 PM »
Has she been accurate about love relationships lately? I have pending predictions, but they keep moving and pushing further back. She did predict job offers and a job for me. Told me I'd get an offer end of February and I got the offer February 24 and I started working beginning of March and I started March 2.

Offline smorky87

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2020, 05:29:49 PM »
Has she been accurate about love relationships lately? I have pending predictions, but they keep moving and pushing further back. She did predict job offers and a job for me. Told me I'd get an offer end of February and I got the offer February 24 and I started working beginning of March and I started March 2.

There were certain things she said that resonated but mainly I felt she was very fairytale and her timeframes were way off, although I know that's hard to pinpoint. But she had predicted things to happen by October 2019 which have not transpired!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2020, 05:44:14 PM »

There were certain things she said that resonated but mainly I felt she was very fairytale and her timeframes were way off, although I know that's hard to pinpoint. But she had predicted things to happen by October 2019 which have not transpired!

Did you speak to her again and she pushed the time frame out or did you just write her off?

Offline smorky87

« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2020, 03:54:00 PM »

Did you speak to her again and she pushed the time frame out or did you just write her off?

I spoke to her twice, the first time I was supposed to have movement in June which didn't happen, and second time she did push out the timing predictions to August and October - the one in August happened somewhat but October didn't

anything